over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite "old school" VET grade steroids

in the gyms away from the border, who remembers the price for a 10ml bottle of
brovel test 250 ?

i remember price being about 120 a bottle... this was about 95-96

i know a guy who would buy out a vet shop in rosarito.
transfer the bottle contents into innocent looking vials.
put some 'healing' oil label on the vials and then drive everything
back across. this was all about 95-97..

in 99/2000 I'd shoot a bottle a week of either Brovel t200 ($12) or Tornel t200 ($14), later moving up to QV Enan350 for $17-19/bottle. for about a year straight shot a bottle of QV EQ100 for about $22-32/bottle.

Reforvit-B was about $33/bottle 50cc (accidentally drank 30cc and landed me in the ER 10days later unable to eat or drink.. literally, due to gastritis and having to end prep for my first show in 2000).

This is for you AAS veterans who have been pinning since the rest of us were still watching Looney Tunes.

I wasn't around for the "Golden Era" of steroids where human grade and vet grade were the standard....the "pre-ugl" days if you will.

For those of you who were using back then.....what was your favorite veterinary grade products?
ngayip.png

there are lots of pics in this thread - lots of pharma pics but some more of the golden vet steroids of the past too.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...07048-old-days-gloden-steroids-lost-past.html

Loved the 'old days'. Things were carefree and boards were a tighter knit bunch in the mid-late 90s/early 2000s. Maybe its just my perspective though, because I took a big and permanent step back in the mid-2000s and since...

Finaject is NOT recent. It was from France, Rx quality. I did it, real Parabolin (76mg) amps too, but concentration was too low at 30mg/ml to do enough. Same with EQ at 50mg. Finaplex was the stuff you made home brew with in the early 2000s+. I was a client of Duchaine in the mid-80s so I did most of the real oldtime stuff of legend.
IMO the QV was the best vet brand from way back. All the others, Tornell/Brovel...lowered quality after they got a good name. Test was no more than $20.
A couple old buddies from here started some of the first UGLs in the early 2000s. They were impeccable bros and quality of products never diminished over time.

I came in right before Operation Gear Grinder. I also got in trouble with the laws during that time:rolleyes:

Gear was sooo cheap back than. Buying $10 tyoko (sp?) test. Lots of finaplix. I can remember even turning Synovex (test prop and estordial) into Test No Ester. It was quite the science experiment. I also got some Winny in a big ass bottle with a Kangaroo. dont remember the brand. PIP was terrible. I just drank it.

My first cycle was from the big jugs of 50mg EQ... used both the fort dodge and then the ganabol... got good gains of each... next I met guy who'd give me ten bottles of the brovel test for $300 and ttokyo stuff with the dog on the label... then I made my first batch of tren ace from those yellow pellets and bass killer kits... ran that with those Omnadren from the U.K. in the pink boxes that were available around 2001-2 [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did those pellets work out for you? What was your experience when taking fina pellets? Did you blow up or get more lean?

How did those pellets work out for you? What was your experience when taking fina pellets? Did you blow up or get more lean?

Strength increase was very good. I felt like I could pound the weights hard every day and still keep going. Not a lot of weight gain, but made me leaner and more vascular. My body just got much harder and stronger. Used to do them transdermal at first then started injecting.

in 99/2000 I'd shoot a bottle a week of either Brovel t200 ($12) or Tornel t200 ($14), later moving up to QV Enan350 for $17-19/bottle. for about a year straight shot a bottle of QV EQ100 for about $22-32/bottle.

Reforvit-B was about $33/bottle 50cc (accidentally drank 30cc and landed me in the ER 10days later unable to eat or drink.. literally, due to gastritis and having to end prep for my first show in 2000).

for sure.. in those days i was heavy in the world's gym scene in pacific beach..
the days before tinder, pof, match whatever.
those days you go to the gym, get pumped, then for cardio walk down the PB board walk and pick up women for DAYS!! especially the female brazillian students attending ucsd.. it was just plain stupid back then for me..

Guess i was spoiled, lots of sustanon redi-jects...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old school WInny was the shit. ALso T400 but the PIP was not fun.

Here's one from back in the day.

Attachments

• IMG_1743.jpg
    IMG_1743.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1744.jpg
    IMG_1744.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 70
for sure.. in those days i was heavy in the world's gym scene in pacific beach..
the days before tinder, pof, match whatever.
those days you go to the gym, get pumped, then for cardio walk down the PB board walk and pick up women for DAYS!! especially the female brazillian students attending ucsd.. it was just plain stupid back then for me..

remember Mary? owned the tanning salon on top of World?

Had a couple brands of these and all extremely potent. Finaplix H was one, forget the other but it came in a metallic foil like wrapper. I think if you look around enough you can still get these, just more controlled than they used to be.

Holy cow, now thats a blast from the past! I remember breaking those puppies down and making my own Finaplex in my office early in the mornings!!!!!!

My favorite was the Brovel and British Dragon

Favorite "old school" VET grade steroids

Sorry for being mia have been busy... man I can still remember the dark amber tint to it and it had such a unique smell... to this day I rarely smell that smell in bottles of tren a... how did it work for me? Blew my mind period ...
all of a sudden I'm doing rev flyes on the pec deck for rear laterals and I'm doing one arm at a time and I'm doing 2/3 of the stack with one hand then within few weeks I'm doing the entire stack with one arm at a time n that's just one example my strength went through the roof on any exercise I touched and without changing my diet my stubborn fat areas started shrinking... my motivation went through the roof n I started doing 2 a days... it was a game changer for me but the libido issues were just as strong I couldn't get it up no matter what... I gave up on sex and tunnel visioned on training n diet

In my personal opinion none of the tren ace out today compares to making it yourself from the old school finaplix pellets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Plain old nostalgia, buddy. Today's ugl gear is just as good if not better. :rolleyes:

yeah, dont dare mention ug might be under dosed. you will be told its all legit....
edit: yup you were told:D
-F2S

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear