over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite "old school" VET grade steroids

Ttokkyo, Tornel, another called Brovel. Does any of you old school guys remember "chris" the rep from ttokkyo out in San Diego? Good times. :)

Q.V. deca was my single favorite product from that era. Nothing gave me more size, it was incredible.

Too did many cycles of omnadren and homebrew tren. Excellent stack for a serious lifter on s budget.

New to the group but thought I'd get to the point and I am terminally ill and am on disability and recently lost my leg and am trying to hold on to my other leg as long as I can but anyway I was on injections of testosterone from my primary care doctor because my testosterone is very low and my body isn't making enough for a 41 year old man and I did abuse the hell out of the same meds I am getting from my doctor now that I used to get 20 years ago from Mexico but it was called testosterona 200 if I remember right but I am now having to put the testosterone androderm patches two a day and 4mg each but I still have unopened ten bottles of test and the expiration date is passed on them but I have kept them in a dark room temperature controlled and they are still as good as ever and I am friends with a few doctors and Pharmasit and they all agree that they have a ten plus year shelf life if taken care of properly. Anyway I can't take the shots anymore because of the loss of the use of my hands so I have wanted to try and get them to someone who can use them and I wish I could still bench 465 and 850 deadlift but my health problems have taken away all my strength training for over 20 years I have lost and I had to get a feeding tube just to get back to 150 lbs and it's a struggle to try and stay this weight lol but anyway if anyone is interested in anything I have talked about please let me know and be discreet and I'll do the same. Thxs and ttynabyt-Telle&Zeus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Late 90's early 2000's, Matamoros Mexico. Just across the border was Garcia's...upstairs was the restaurant where you could get a bacon wrapped filet dinner (with mariachi band) for $8, the pharmacy downstairs had Sostenon redi's for $7, 2 amp box of Sten for $2, also various other goodies like Organon Deca etc all displayed in a glass case with clerks eager to sell. Take a cab to the "market" and find all the vet stuff...Brovel/Tornel T200 for $12, Ref-B for around $30, The new (at the time) QV and Ttoyko lines...and the guys trying to get you to come to their tarp enclosed spot yelling what seemed like the only english they spoke "best pussy, $10!". Crossing the border back was a joke, at night the officers would just waive and say "have a good night". That was a far different time.

Late 90's early 2000's, Matamoros Mexico. Just across the border was Garcia's...upstairs was the restaurant where you could get a bacon wrapped filet dinner (with mariachi band) for $8, the pharmacy downstairs had Sostenon redi's for $7, 2 amp box of Sten for $2, also various other goodies like Organon Deca etc all displayed in a glass case with clerks eager to sell. Take a cab to the "market" and find all the vet stuff...Brovel/Tornel T200 for $12, Ref-B for around $30, The new (at the time) QV and Ttoyko lines...and the guys trying to get you to come to their tarp enclosed spot yelling what seemed like the only english they spoke "best pussy, $10!". Crossing the border back was a joke, at night the officers would just waive and say "have a good night". That was a far different time.
I ate more than a few of those bacon wrapped steaks!! Didn't eat any pussy though, probably a good thing!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Favorite old school gear:
Brovel
Tornel
Fort dodge
Equigan
Tokoyo
Denkal
Quality Vet

Ah...the old days.

• When real gear outnumbered the fakes
  • When you could buy legit gear from a local dealer
  • When cash in mail was the norm, and most had integrity
  • When you were more worried about acquiring pins, then the gear itself!

Favorites from the past...

Syntex Anadrol
Russian Cytahoh's (in blisters no less!)
Russian Dbol
Anything IP (original European IP)
Steris products (by the case)
Schering Primobolan (in brown amps)

Last edited:
Old school Denkel T400 Oooya! Put on 30lbs in 2 months, most painful shots I ever had

Mexican steroidz were the homebrew-like steroidz of the 90s, before homebrew's went mainstream

Got my 1st cycle from the original IP mailing list

good times!

Last edited:
Not trying to sell anything if I came across that way and apologise for the confusion and I have a hard time expressing myself sometimes due to the many different treatments including two rounds of chemo that I will never go through again but anyway I was just trying to say how funny it is to me that I am prescribed the same stuff that I used to get from Mexico in the mid to late 90's and the only difference is the one from Mexico from way back was called testosterona 200 and the stuff I have been put on is the same thing just American and test ethnate (sp) and now I am on the androderm patches because I have had my left leg amputated and my other one is not in the best shape either but anyway not sure what was meant in the comments but sorry for the confusion and everything just was laughing about it and was when I shared it and again sorry for the confusion and I'm dying and 41, been around the block a few times and luckily I'm not dumb enough to try and sell illegally on the internet lol and especially having a uncle in the CIA and his daughter my second cousin is in the FBI training program so I have to be very careful about everything and not trying to spend what time I have left in a prison cell and die in a prison hospital wtflol no thanks. I'll try and get some of my old power lifting days before I got sick and post them but it's nice to see everyone working out and etc even if I am stuck in my wheelchair and everything [emoji1360][emoji4]

I just remembered getting a big bottle of vet grade d ball from Mexico and it literally had a bull on the bottle wtflol was I thinking twenty years ago lol not much if memory is still blown lol

My first ever encounter was with Brovel and Tornell, soon followed by Qvet and Ttokyo. When looking back, it's amazing how easy it was to get. My Qvet guy always drove down to TJ for it, he said his car was never even glanced at back then

Whiskey

I just remembered getting a big bottle of vet grade d ball from Mexico and it literally had a bull on the bottle wtflol was I thinking twenty years ago lol not much if memory is still blown lol

If it was light colored and oil based it was Metandiabol by Quimper Labs, if It was dark brown bottle reddish liquid it was Reforvit-B by Loeffler.

God, I'd love to a have a freight pallet full of mixed Q.V. products just sitting in my garage to pull from. Just walk out next to the Chevy and grab a vial of deca....u know..... for the week.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear