over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite omelette recipe

There's no trick to the flip. Put your eggs in the pan, stir or don't stir, then let them sit for a few minutes and cook. Put your ingredients on top the use a spatula to flip one side over.

I tend to fold too early where the understand is more cooked than I want but not cooked enough on the top. I assume that is just an issue of the pan being too hot.

I tend to fold too early where the understand is more cooked than I want but not cooked enough on the top. I assume that is just an issue of the pan being too hot.
I have no clue. If I can flip mine I do, if I can't I throw it on the plate however it comes out. I don't care what my food looks like.

There's no trick to the flip. Put your eggs in the pan, stir or don't stir, then let them sit for a few minutes and cook. Put your ingredients on top the use a spatula to flip one side over.
I'm fucking it up somehow. I mix in a Tupperware 2+3 eggs + 460ml whites (1 crate). Cook on low. Then top with mushrooms and ham and try and fold. It usually breaks but I'm thinking I'm just making it too big and it won't fold, my omlette is like 2x as thick as the one pictured. Maybe I'm cooking it too long.

I'm fucking it up somehow. I mix in a Tupperware 2+3 eggs + 460ml whites (1 crate). Cook on low. Then top with mushrooms and ham and try and fold. It usually breaks but I'm thinking I'm just making it too big and it won't fold, my omlette is like 2x as thick as the one pictured. Maybe I'm cooking it too long.
Does it really matter if it “looks” like an omelette? Just cook it and eat it.

Are you putting in raw mushrooms? Toss that ham and mushroom in first. I find mixing eggs prior to tossing into a pan wasted effort. Just crack your eggs in the pan and kick it back and forth with the spatula to mix. It can give a nice texture. And again, you are drying your eggs out as they shouldn't crack once finished.

I you're that worried about it, once it cooks for a few minutes slide the spatula underneath and lift while you're tilting the pan to let the uncooked part on top run underneath in a few spots

Are you putting in raw mushrooms? Toss that ham and mushroom in first. I find mixing eggs prior to tossing into a pan wasted effort. Just crack your eggs in the pan and kick it back and forth with the spatula to mix. It can give a nice texture. And again, you are drying your eggs out as they shouldn't crack once finished.
Microwave them for 2 minutes. Finally got it down today...I think my heat was too high and I was using way too many whites. Made a tiny one today...4 eggs 4 oz fajita 4 oz ham + some mushrooms and worked. Think using butter and evo spray helped too

Yeah, I always spray my pan. You want the heat up on medium in the pan so when the egg hits it a layer is created quickly separating the egg from the pan. Then lower the heat setting to low. The egg cools the pan to a slow low heat cook level but the initial heat prevents sticking. Good going man. I do think trial and error is the key. Also Youtube is a great resource for cooking. Keep it up dude.

Microwave them for 2 minutes. Finally got it down today...I think my heat was too high and I was using way too many whites. Made a tiny one today...4 eggs 4 oz fajita 4 oz ham + some mushrooms and worked. Think using butter and evo spray helped too

Brah, really, that should not be necessary, ya'll are overthinking this, really no need for this back and forth.

Like Daniel said, you know what's in it and who cares how it comes out brother, just eat it.

Not sure why this thread is 3 pages lol over a omelette thread, but I am to be blamed as well as I contributed to this fuckery :(

Eat well my friend.

Brah, really, that should not be necessary, ya'll are overthinking this, really no need for this back and forth.

Like Daniel said, you know what's in it and who cares how it comes out brother, just eat it.

Not sure why this thread is 3 pages lol over a omelette thread, but I am to be blamed as well as I contributed to this fuckery :(

Eat well my friend.
Not necessary? Raw mushroom in an omelette, fuck that. The kid got great advice on how to cook an omelette well from a bunch of dudes who cook for bodybuilding goals. Daniel didn't mean eat garbage tasting food he was saying you don't need to make it look pretty. I would rather scarf 5-6 delicious meals rather than choke down poor tasting food with all nutrients being equal. Put effort into all that you do. Cooking is a huge part of bodybuilding.

Not necessary? Raw mushroom in an omelette, fuck that. The kid got great advice on how to cook an omelette well from a bunch of dudes who cook for bodybuilding goals. Daniel didn't mean eat garbage tasting food he was saying you don't need to make it look pretty. I would rather scarf 5-6 delicious meals rather than choke down poor tasting food with all nutrients being equal. Put effort into all that you do. Cooking is a huge part of bodybuilding.

Ah fuck me, I'm replying to this thread again.

Ya, no shit, did you read my thread and digest it accordingly.

"Microwaving them for 2 minutes" meaning is not necessary to make a omelette, am I being punked?

And WTF are you even talking about with all your rambling on.

"Choke down poor food", what, me?

Have you even seen the "what are we really eating" thread and what I eat, who are you telling me cooking is a huge part in bodybuilding?

Look through that thread and tell me what poor tasting food I'm choking down grasshopper.

Eat well my friend.
Ah fuck me, I'm replying to this thread again.

Ya, no shit, did you read my thread and digest it accordingly.

"Microwaving them for 2 minutes" meaning is not necessary to make a omelette, am I being punked?

And WTF are you even talking about with all your rambling on.

"Choke down poor food", what, me?

Have you even seen the "what are we really eating" thread and what I eat, who are you telling me cooking is a huge part in bodybuilding?

Look through that thread and tell me what poor tasting food I'm choking down grasshopper.
I'm confused and don't mean to be a dick. You said it is not necessary to cook mushrooms before putting them in an omelette which in my opinion would be gross. That lead me to believe you didn't know how to cook. And you were ragging on the kid for asking how to cook as if you dont care about cooking at all. My apologies if I misunderstood but you also said who cares how the food is cooked just get it in. My reply was to say that its important to cook food for better taste and texture to be able to eat your meals consistently and not suffer. I haven't seen your previous post that I recall but maybe I have. I'm only going off your last post in this thread.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Breadbong
NapsGear