over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Peptides for Fat Loss

smackthatAAS

Registered
Sure this has been brought up before but I couldn't find any relevant threads.

I've tried GHRP6 and CJC no DAC but my results were probably at the lower end of the spectrum from what I've heard...

Also I've heard some say they get better fat loss from GHRP2.

So what are your favorite peptides or peptide-combos for fat loss?

Thanks guys

I've tried GHRP6 and CJC no DAC but my results were probably at the lower end of the spectrum from what I've heard...

Thanks guys

des or,lr3:) I love my growth factors

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

thanks osiris!

was kind of hoping you would chime in

what doses do you like?

Last edited:
This is the dosing regiment Osiris gave to me. For Igf1-Lr3, take 100mcg everyday for one month. Cycle it one month on, one month off. For DES, take 150mcg preworkout. Increase the dose by 50mcg every two weeks, if need be.

This is the dosing regiment Osiris gave to me. For Igf1-Lr3, take 100mcg everyday for one month. Cycle it one month on, one month off. For DES, take 150mcg preworkout. Increase the dose by 50mcg every two weeks, if need be.

Yep, I'd say this is pretty much spot on. I started LR3 22 days ago and have seen amazing results taking 100mcg daily. Just ordered my DES can't wait to add that into the mix :)

Gotta love the LR3 for recomp. I'm going to also incorperate a 30 day blast of Lr3 but at 50mcgs daily.
On top of my morning slin, peps and 3iu gh, plus 7iu gh post with mgf it should really keep the next 10 lbs I'm looking for all lean.
Hoping mexis 50mcgs will equal others at 100, will see.

Yep, I train A.m.. I'll take mgf then hgh post then wait about 4 hrs after my pre slin [humilin-R] has taperd off.
Then eat like a horse.[again]

Last edited:

Thanks guys

Well, O and I have worked together on setting up a protocol and have been running it for some time. I started with IPAM and CJC1295 @ 100mcg each 3x/day. I then switched to ghrp6 for about a month, then to ghrp2. Bumped the ghrp2 to 200mcg 3x/day and kept mod-grf the same.

BUT, I am going to be running the ghrp2 @ 200mcg 2x/day and 500mcg pre bed. I will keep mod-grf at 100mcg with this as that's the saturation dose here. I've noticed fat loss, but your diet needs to be good. Don't expect fat to melt off over night, it takes time. If you're going to run higher doses, I recommend starting lower and working up. Oh yeah, I'm also running 140mcg split bi-lateral pre workout (sweat like a whore in church)

Gh works very well for me:)

Gh works very well for me:)

Have you ever tried a cjc/ghrp stack for an extended period though? It works very similar to lower dose gh.

Some people live in countries where access to gh is illegal, but i agree gh works very very well for me also matt.

thanks osiris!

was kind of hoping you would chime in

what doses do you like?

For what buddy? For des i like starting at like 60-75mcg (unless you are as developed as jjb1) and going up over time. My puffin likes it rather.

IN addition the LR3, my puffin likes to start at 50-100mcg and then increase by 20-25mcg every week or so for 30 days.

Both of these growth factors exert a very pronounced recomposition effect.

O

Have you ever tried a cjc/ghrp stack for an extended period though? It works very similar to lower dose gh.

Some people live in countries where access to gh is illegal, but i agree gh works very very well for me also matt.

I havent mate although a friend is running this combo and so far he's raving about the results so it is something i will try at some stage....

I havent mate although a friend is running this combo and so far he's raving about the results so it is something i will try at some stage....

I have experienced over a 6 month period what people report on low dose (2-3iu) gh over the same time as far as fat loss.

Let me throw in there tho, I'm still a tub of lard

Yeah buddy, i tried it before i jumped back onto the gh bandwagon and it worked really well, there is a log here somewhere from november a year or two ago where i rally dropped a large amount of bodyfat.

I love it with gh too, just the standard cjc/ipam(ghrp2) stack followed ten minutes later by a small dose of gh. The results are pretty pronounced

This is a very interesting read, I am very new to the pep game and just in the gathering info stage....

Couple of questions - if one was to run GH at 2-3iu/day and IGF1-LR3 @ 100mcg per day would that be enough for good recomp, or would you recommend other peps thrown in as well?

Thanks

This is a very interesting read, I am very new to the pep game and just in the gathering info stage....

Couple of questions - if one was to run GH at 2-3iu/day and IGF1-LR3 @ 100mcg per day would that be enough for good recomp, or would you recommend other peps thrown in as well?

Thanks

if your diet is on point, this is more than enough to recomp. As for adding things in, well yeah the results will be greater.

Its like asking if you add more gas in your car will you go further?=-)

if your diet is on point, this is more than enough to recomp. As for adding things in, well yeah the results will be greater.

Its like asking if you add more gas in your car will you go further?=-)

Thanks Osiris...haha good point on adding more stuff in.

I think starting slow with just IGF1 and GH will be the way to go, and then maybe add later once I know and learn more.

Thanks again

Thanks Osiris...haha good point on adding more stuff in.

I think starting slow with just IGF1 and GH will be the way to go, and then maybe add later once I know and learn more.

Thanks again

no problem man.

My thoughts are that you should pretty much go ahead and learn how your body reacts to say igf and gh, and then when you add something new in, you will be able to figure out how it affects your body.

I get a bad rep for just throwing shit tons of peptides at any given problem and thats not really what i do. I normally only take one or two things at time.

O

Thanks guys
You can take all the peps that money can but your diet is the key. Once the diet is dialed in, get you some DES from ERGO. The shit is strong. Best pep for growth THEN get some GH :love::love:

Its easy smack.....get diet down, get DES, stack with GH...watch yourself transform

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws