over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Post-Workout Meal

A bowl of cereal with a sliced banana in it with 40 of vanilla whey protein powder on top then I pour just enough vanilla unsweetened almond milk in ti make it a thick mess lol.

Yea, not many things are going to beat pizza....or something like a tri-tip, pulled pork, or brisket sandwich of sort, lol.

My usual is just a whey shake with low-fat milk, maybe a banana mixed in or oats.

A quick one is whey/milk mixed in with some sort of cereal. Hell, i'll do this at night if i'm tired and too lazy to cook something up.

My post is very simple, 25g of hydrowhey, 100g cream of rice,10g honey and 5g of salt. With a 15 minute walk with the dog my blood glucose is down In the low 4s ready to eat again and I'm starving. Then will usually do a beef meal with rice or potato.

Yea, not many things are going to beat pizza....or something like a tri-tip, pulled pork, or brisket sandwich of sort, lol.

My usual is just a whey shake with low-fat milk, maybe a banana mixed in or oats.

A quick one is whey/milk mixed in with some sort of cereal. Hell, i'll do this at night if i'm tired and too lazy to cook something up.
PO after the gym is cottage cheese and blueberries. The wife and I do keto. On some of our bike rides we burn 3k calories. We'll get a lb of pulled pork, a lb of brisket a rack of ribs and some Collard greens from our favorite BBQ place.

Slow digesting protein?

I don't personally buy into the whole slow/fast digesting protien - it possibly becomes relevant when you're pushing the envelope of your musculature but I'm not near that so I just eat what tastes nice

Immediately post workout I'll shoot my insulin and drink a shake of 100 gr cream of rice/rice powder with 40 gr of whey isolate. When I get home I'll eat 100 gr of pineapple, 100 gr of berries and 100 gr of applesauce and seperate from that 125 gr of rice crispies or some other rice based cereal with some yogurt and honey. 75 to 90 minutes later I'll eat 100 gr of rice, 225 gr of chicken and 200 gr of veggies.

Not my favorite post workout meal taste wise but definitely gains wise haha. If it were taste wise I'd make my very low fat protein pancakes and pour loads of syrup on them.

Banana, oats, walnuts, and chocolate flavored protein powder. Just enough milk to stick it all together. One of my favorite meals.

How do people feel about having fat in a pw meal when using slin?

My pre workout meal is usually around 3 pm
with 10 iu humalin r. Fruit and egg whites.

Train 430-530 then have my post workout meal around 6. Usually lean ground beef and fruit. Ends up having about 15g fat.

Is that too close to the window? I know some people try and avoid fat when slin is active others think it's fine.

For 15 years it was 2 cans chunk light tuna, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, flavored with pickles, mustard, pepper, etc.
along with a while grapefruit, and a cup of yogurt with 1/2 cup granola in it

4 whole eggs, Greek yogurt with fresh fruit, chia seed, almonds and a small amount of protein powder.

I like your style
I literally purchased a commercial electric charbroiler grill/griddle off of eBay that hooks up to a 220volt outlet.

I do all my accessories first and my main lift at the end..usually heat up the griddle/grill, prepare, and cook the steak during the accessories and eat the steak during my main lift lol

Yeah, I don’t know man lol

Cereal with protein poured over as “milk”

1-2 hours later I’ll eat another meal

normally rice, bison ribeye, mushrooms maybe some almonds if macros allow

My post is pretty comparable to pre except slower burning carbs. High carb, medium protein, lower fats.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131