over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Post-Workout Meal

50g hydrolized whey isolate and 50g cyclic dextrin immediately post workout

350g potato, 2 eggs + 200g Sirloin Steak 1 hour post workout.

Cereal with protein poured over as “milk”

1-2 hours later I’ll eat another meal

normally rice, bison ribeye, mushrooms maybe some almonds if macros allow
Love my cereal lol. I put the pretzel powder on it then just enormous milk or almond milk to make it thick

50g whey isolate , 75g cyclic dextrin. 1-1.5 hrs later whatever meal is planned next. Shifts are not always same. Sometimes it's steak and potatoes, sometimes it's chicken rice and green beans

Chicken, cream of rice, banana, raisins

I've done a carbless post-workout protocol for the most part over the last few years. I just feel better, keeps my waist tighter, and seem to absorb the carb meals later on better. Consists of 80 g whey isolate and 5-10 g of alternating healthy fat. It wouldn't be practical for someone really pushing the food who needs calories at every turn and has the assistance of AAS and insulin.

For the periods I do have carbs, I do Scott Stevenson's whey isolate and kid cereal combo. Of course I make sure to apply relativity to it.

Pre/Intraworkout- 40oz Gatorade, 4scoops humapro

32oz eggwhites, banana, low-fat muffins

I've done a carbless post-workout protocol for the most part over the last few years. I just feel better, keeps my waist tighter, and seem to absorb the carb meals later on better. Consists of 80 g whey isolate and 5-10 g of alternating healthy fat. It wouldn't be practical for someone really pushing the food who needs calories at every turn and has the assistance of AAS and insulin.

For the periods I do have carbs, I do Scott Stevenson's whey isolate and kid cereal combo. Of course I make sure to apply relativity to it.
I remember reading and trying the carbless post workout many years ago it was big. Haven't heard it mentioned in a long time. What does your typical meal schedule look like?

Pre/Intraworkout- 40oz Gatorade, 4scoops humapro

32oz eggwhites, banana, low-fat muffins

Where do you find the low-fat muffins? A couple local grocery stores used to carry them, but I haven't seen them in quite some time now. I think they somehow discontinued them.

Where do you find the low-fat muffins? A couple local grocery stores used to carry them, but I haven't seen them in quite some time now. I think they somehow discontinued them.
My wonderful wife makes them for me. She got the recipe on line. I’ll ask her about it when she gets home.

I remember reading and trying the carbless post workout many years ago it was big. Haven't heard it mentioned in a long time. What does your typical meal schedule look like?
I'm not too rigid with it. It's mainly keeping them out of the first meal after training which, as stated above, is a shake and some healthy fat. I might extend it by having the meal after as pro/fat like eggs or tuna with oil. Currently training in the morning fasted with an intra consisting of EAA's, citrulline malate, taurine, and sodium (sea salt). I'll consume the whey isolate and fat an hour after the session is finished. I don't run red lights or eat in the changeroom like all the people that live and die by the anabolic window and think you have to eat as soon as you put the dumbbell down. DatBTrue advised a 5-48 hour window before consuming carbs again depending on goals, Di Pasquale wanted a few hours if you weren't following his AD diet exclusively, and Ori Hofmekler pretty much just wanted it out of the first post-workout meal. So I guess mine is somewhere in the latter two.

The first time I heard of someone not consuming carbs post-workout was over at IM in this thread. Myself and others had questions for the guy with username Theseus.

This is Di Pasquale talking about it.

10oz steak
2-3 pieces toast with raw honey
10oz pineapple
Glass of oj or Apple juice

Funny, I was actually looking for these myself recently and exactly zero grocery stores carried any

Weird too, everything is marketed "low-fat"

What's your favorite post-workout feast? Today I went with flatbread. 1500kcals

Pepperoni, mozzarella, and cheddar
Canadian bacon and cheddar
Bacon, green peppers, black olives, mozzarella
Mushroom, onion, sweet peppers, mozzarella

View attachment 158581
I’m assuming cheat meal I go with Chicken Curry steamed rice, gelato, and about 5 bags of Haribo gummis

White Rice and lean cuts of either beef, turkey or pork, with some fresh vegs of choice. Potatos if I'm cutting, and more fresh vegs. Tastes good and does the job, and doesn't fuck up my digestive system 😂

Once a week or so….

Philly cheesesteak on a long roll. No cheese, extra steak and grilled onions.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131