over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Post-Workout Meal

That looks amazing.
Greek yogurt unflavored, a scoop of collagen and a scoop of protein along with fiber. Absorbs well and keeps all bases covered for recovery

Today mine was a huge stuffed green pepper with 90% lean ground beef and rice and then added chopped up sweet potatoes and sprinkled cheese on top . Delicious and feeling full AF

Cinnamon and Pecan Special K (3 cups: 99 carbs) with 1 cup Whole Milk + 2 scoops whey iso shake

First bite was orgasmic, last bite was ready to puke lol

1 scoop vanilla UMP (Beverly), 1-2 scoops vanilla Whey Isolate (Isopure), 16 oz water.... pour over huge bowl of Cap'n Crunch. Enjoy. And you're welcome.

(after an intense Leg Day or Chest Day, for best results lol)

I will say this I notice way better recovery with all things being equal with 100g of protein post workout vs 50.

1 scoop vanilla UMP (Beverly), 1-2 scoops vanilla Whey Isolate (Isopure), 16 oz water.... pour over huge bowl of Cap'n Crunch. Enjoy. And you're welcome.

(after an intense Leg Day or Chest Day, for best results lol)
I love my cereal and protein powder. I can seriously binge on it if I don’t watch it.

6 eggs fried in olive oil and 4 pieces of toast with 4oz of OJ and 8 oz whole milk. Am I the only one that loves breakfast for dinner?

Recently I’ve been eating at Longhorn after every workout, loaf 🍞 of bread, 2 big sweet potatoes, 6oz. Sirloin with 8 shrimp and side of rice. O and I can’t forget the raspberry ice tea 😍

Recently I’ve been eating at Longhorn after every workout, loaf 🍞 of bread, 2 big sweet potatoes, 6oz. Sirloin with 8 shrimp and side of rice. O and I can’t forget the raspberry ice tea 😍
You go there after EVERY lift and get the same thing? Why the shrimp if I may ask, aren’t they covered in butter and have no quality protein.

I’ve always kept it pretty basic and almost always the same weather using insulin or not. As soon as I get home from gym it’s shake w/whey iso & carbs(cream of wheat) and then while drinking that I’m making a meal that’s either ground #2)beef/rice/sweet potatoes
#3) Chicken w/rice/asparagus
#1) 2 eggs/2 egg whites/2 pieces turkey bacon on bagel
#4) steak/sweet potatoe or any potatoe

Ranked my meals in order #1 being favorite

There’s a reason I am the hand roll king. I eat 4 everyday after I lift when I’m back home.
View attachment 168169
I eat meat-filled wraps constantly. Tuna, chicken, cubed steak, sushi...whatever. Big protein, vegetables, and low carbs (really just the wrap). I could use seaweed though if I wanted to go really low carb but no need. Chicken, pickles, lettuce, dry grated cheese, ranch dressing, some hot sauce and it's 1,000 clean calories. And you barely feel full.

There’s a reason I am the hand roll king. I eat 4 everyday after I lift when I’m back home.
View attachment 168169
I know a lot of guys call sushi a cheat food but raw fish and rice is not a cheat food. I lived in Japan 3 years and aside from sumo, you know what you never saw….fat fuckers and mind you these people drink and smoke like it’s the 1970s.

I know a lot of guys call sushi a cheat food but raw fish and rice is not a cheat food. I lived in Japan 3 years and aside from sumo, you know what you never saw….fat fuckers and mind you these people drink and smoke like it’s the 1970s.
Agreed. It doesn't get much cleaner than raw fish, rice, and seaweed.

I mean it just depends on what you call “sushi” lol. What I posted - def not a cheat meal. You can pretty much eat that in prep. Now US schwag “sushi” like shrimp tempura rolls covered in eel sauce and cream cheese… that’s a cheat meal for sure.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws