over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite preworkout drink/mix

Do you guys get paid for advertising for Plazmosis? Jesus...:confused:

It's not bout advertising ! I take Plazmosis and Synthetek protein and Synthetek Creatine ! In fact, i dont get paid for it.

I use 2 tabs of vasopro & 2 tabs of no doze caffine. Sip waxy maize & OJ w/ water mixed, thru workout. Vasoprop opens up my lungs so I get more oxygen working out. Especially with squats.

If you haven't tried Jacked by USPlabs, try it. I guarantee you will be amazed

I like NO Shotgun by VPX. It works well with me. In the offseason I through some non-flavored Waxy Maize by Optimum Nutrition in there.

I like the NO Shotgun from VPX. That stuff has always got me wired. Caffeine tablets (300-400mg) also work really well.

I read your post then looked at your name and had a good chuckle,no offense at all,was just funny.

No offense taken... those panic attacks suck. I had one hit me right after a my last set of heavy squats and dehydrated to boot... I had like a 15 minute functioning black out that got me an flashing red light ride to the ER... my BP at the time was 170/110 from post-squat plus panic attack.

One thing about being a hypochondriac with good insurance is that I know that my health is excellent except for the panic attacks... cause I've had everything checked.

No offense taken... those panic attacks suck. I had one hit me right after a my last set of heavy squats and dehydrated to boot... I had like a 15 minute functioning black out that got me an flashing red light ride to the ER... my BP at the time was 170/110 from post-squat plus panic attack.

One thing about being a hypochondriac with good insurance is that I know that my health is excellent except for the panic attacks... cause I've had everything checked.

I feel your pain bro.I have suffered with panic attacks for probably about 15 years.Was it just a panic attack that caused your blackout? I've never had one that severe .Actually the doctors in helping me cope have promised that its just a adrenaline release and that I wouldn't blackout.Although dehydration along with heavy exertion can be deadly.
Hope it gets better for you man.One thing I have noticed that when I started a beta blocker the attacks became lees frequent.take care.

I feel your pain bro.I have suffered with panic attacks for probably about 15 years.Was it just a panic attack that caused your blackout? I've never had one that severe .Actually the doctors in helping me cope have promised that its just a adrenaline release and that I wouldn't blackout.Although dehydration along with heavy exertion can be deadly.
Hope it gets better for you man.One thing I have noticed that when I started a beta blocker the attacks became lees frequent.take care.

I had just done a PR in squat for my last set. Maybe it was a panic attack but it sure felt like the startings of one. From there, and I don't remember this, I walk all the way from the back of the gym and out the front doors... then I came back in... I remember this part... I went to the desk and said "I think I'm having a really bad panic attack" Then my memory was in and out from there. I ended up out side cause I think the humid air inside the gym was aggravating my panic. So, they moved me outside and then the ambulance came. There may have been many things that caused what happened. There was also 3 people helping me at the time and I only remember 2. And, I don't remember taking my sweat pants off.

Kid, what kind of med(s) do you take for this... specific names please. I just got back on zoloft but at a lower dose, 25mgs. I feel great now. I always, still keep xanax with me. That day that happened I had xanax... but it hit me so fast and hard that I didn't have a chance to get it... which scares me.

adrenaline release? Wow! are they sure or just saying that?

Last edited:
The only payment we get is the insane energy, rope-like vascularity, and monsterous pumps provided by this one-of-a-kind pre-workout powerhouse!

Once you try it, you'll always want to buy it!

PLAZMOSIS!!

LMAO :D

I'm sure the stuff's great and I actually want to pick some up for myself, but let's not get obnoxious...........

..............I dont think King and Magnum would approve of your cheap banter as it sways me more than encourages me to want to go out and buy this.

Last edited:
i was taking nano vapor, and i really liked that. But now i use jacked 3d and im lovin it. I has no fillers and bs in it, just the good stuff.

i use superpump 250 (it does the trick). i want to try either black powder or plaz. too.

I had just done a PR in squat for my last set. Maybe it was a panic attack but it sure felt like the startings of one. From there, and I don't remember this, I walk all the way from the back of the gym and out the front doors... then I came back in... I remember this part... I went to the desk and said "I think I'm having a really bad panic attack" Then my memory was in and out from there. I ended up out side cause I think the humid air inside the gym was aggravating my panic. So, they moved me outside and then the ambulance came. There may have been many things that caused what happened. There was also 3 people helping me at the time and I only remember 2. And, I don't remember taking my sweat pants off.

Kid, what kind of med(s) do you take for this... specific names please. I just got back on zoloft but at a lower dose, 25mgs. I feel great now. I always, still keep xanax with me. That day that happened I had xanax... but it hit me so fast and hard that I didn't have a chance to get it... which scares me.

adrenaline release? Wow! are they sure or just saying that?
Yeah bro your body for no good reason goes into "fight or flight" mode and dumps adrenaline.They don't know why some peoples bodies just do this at strange times.Now anxiety can be a trigger,but not always.I've been told to avoid SCANT (sugar,caffeine,alcohol,nutrasweet,tobacco) Which can all be triggers.
Eating clean high protein,medium carbs and healthy fats and training helps tremendously in the anxiety department which leads to less panic attacks.
Meds that I take are paxil and a beta blocker(atenolol).The paxil helps some,but ever since being put on the atenolol which keeps my heart rate down also seems to keep panic attacks at bay.If you do a google search on beta blockers and anxiety or performance anxiety you will find tons of info.

I know these suck and I have battled them for years.If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.Good luck

Yeah bro your body for no good reason goes into "fight or flight" mode and dumps adrenaline.They don't know why some peoples bodies just do this at strange times.Now anxiety can be a trigger,but not always.I've been told to avoid SCANT (sugar,caffeine,alcohol,nutrasweet,tobacco) Which can all be triggers.
Eating clean high protein,medium carbs and healthy fats and training helps tremendously in the anxiety department which leads to less panic attacks.
Meds that I take are paxil and a beta blocker(atenolol).The paxil helps some,but ever since being put on the atenolol which keeps my heart rate down also seems to keep panic attacks at bay.If you do a google search on beta blockers and anxiety or performance anxiety you will find tons of info.

I know these suck and I have battled them for years.If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.Good luck

Thanks man... I know now I had a trigger that day. I took some Clen before hitting the gym to wake up... may of had some coffee on top of that too.

Thanks for the info man. I appreciate your help

I used to go with either NO-Xplode or Superpump 250. As of late I just stick to a small meal before working out or just a bottle of water. The pre-workout drinks work to get me all jacked up but I feel like when I take them I blow my wad too early so to speak, leaving me spent halfway through my workout.

well, i really like SANs products and im right know using their Intra fuel, essential amino acids before training.

super pump 250 for sure - orange flavored.. it taste like them old flinstones push up pops :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear