over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite protein powder

Musclebound94

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys,

Just thought I would post a thread to see what everyone's current favorite protein powder is. Looking to get another one to supplement the daily intake and figured I would see what ya'll are using?

I’m a fan of whey isolates in general, they just sit better with me (mild lactose intolerance) and I don’t want them lingering in my GI tract. ISO 100 is a safe bet and cheaper than alternatives. True Nutrition is great for anything really. I’ve also been liking CBums isolate. The vanilla oatmeal cookie flavor is what I’m currently using and it’s delicious!

DF3635E6-2E15-42DB-8ABE-C5EF513115AC.jpeg

1. Isopure whey protein isolate

2. Dymatize Iso 100

I go with a good quality, and avoid flavors, sweeteners and fillers. For the 30 seconds it takes my to down a quart shake i don't worry about taste.
This is how I am now. Artificial sweeteners irritate my bladder and cause annoying frequent urination. I'd really like to know the quantity used in protein powders and soft drinks to make them taste that good because my EAA's are sweetened with sucralose and don't give me that problem. That's why I think the amount is a factor. In any case, MyProtein's unflavoured isolate is delicious, but expensive. I never buy it unless they have that 45% off sale. In Canada we have a company called Canadian Protein that is similar to True Nutrition so I get it from them. The taste is nowhere near as good as MP, but I just slam it down now, so it doesn't matter that much.

I’m using their new Cookie Butter flavor in a whey isolate. Better than expected!
Cookie Butter is legit, can confirm!

Anyway, I use TN for Whey/Collagen blends. If money was no object, I really love PEScience protein, but its really hard to beat myprotein on cost right now.

I’m a fan of whey isolates in general, they just sit better with me (mild lactose intolerance) and I don’t want them lingering in my GI tract. ISO 100 is a safe bet and cheaper than alternatives. True Nutrition is great for anything really. I’ve also been liking CBums isolate. The vanilla oatmeal cookie flavor is what I’m currently using and it’s delicious!

View attachment 160565
Happy to see this, I've got that exact CBum isolate flavor arriving today. Got the chocolate peanut butter a few days ago and it's great too.

I also really like Apollon Nutrition's 50/50 blend (isolate/micellar casein) - pb cookie, strawberry and caramel macchiato flavors are fantastic. Same with their IsoBlast (pure iso). Mixes a bit thicker than say, Dymatize Iso 100 but is smooth and doesn't bother my stomach. Fruit cereal, German chocolate cake and vanilla are all tasty.

Other long time faves have been PEScience Select, and Beverly UMP. Also recently tried Core Nutritionals PRO blend and didn't care for either flavor I had.

But it tastes like crap
If you choose Stevia is will. Choose Sucralose. I love their Egg white protein. For Whey I take Isoflex. (from Canada and they have high standards for milk)

Best I´ve ever tasted BSN Syntha 6 chocolate and vanilla flavours, literally like drinking melted ice cream (unfortunately only 48% protein and wildly expensive these days in Spain, €70 for 2.26kg) these days if I have a shake it´s micellar casein, I digest it better than whey and as Tomgrass said above, you can make it into a pudding of the thickness you wish.

Well tell me some good flavors then. The ones I’ve tried were all very average at best
Chocolate Banana, chocolate coconut, caramel macchiato, cafe mocha (learned that one from Skip), strawberry banana

You also can change the strenght of the flavor. Light, regular or heavy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws