over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Sleeping Medication?

Any hangover / grogginess in the morning?
Not from less than 50mg. But one night I had awful nausea so bad from either something I ate or a stomach bug and I took 3 tabs (75mg). That morning I was pretty groggy, yes. But 25-50mg usually does the trick and at that dosage if any effects do remain, it's nothing a cup of coffee can't fix. Nothing in the way of performance reduction.

While we ALL know taking one of these drugs to sleep isn't healthy, sometimes the alternative is sleeping poorly and feeling terrible the next day. We have to decide which is the lesser of two evils.

The being said, Melatonin (at least 300mcg) should be mandatory regardless of what else you take.
Yeah id rather drug myself to sleep than not get any sleep at all. The Gear has already taken time off my life anyway, so f#ck it lol.

I just take 1mg extended release Melatonin before bed, and it makes me sleep like a baby even on 700mg Tren Ace weekly.

Sometimes i used 1mg Ketotifene Fumerate but it was mainly to resensitize receptor to Clen during a cutting phase. That really knocked me down.

I never used anything else for sleep...

Not from less than 50mg. But one night I had awful nausea so bad from either something I ate or a stomach bug and I took 3 tabs (75mg). That morning I was pretty groggy, yes. But 25-50mg usually does the trick and at that dosage if any effects do remain, it's nothing a cup of coffee can't fix. Nothing in the way of performance reduction.

Thanks for the info OTH. Seems like something I could benefit from. Heading to Italy in about a month, will see if it’s OTC at the pharmacy.

Thanks for the info OTH. Seems like something I could benefit from. Heading to Italy in about a month, will see if it’s OTC at the pharmacy.
Also great because it's a sedative and great for motion sickness/nausea. Idon't get motion sickness on planes but I do in road vehicles if I'm not the driver. For one drug, it really checks a lot of boxes.

Also great because it's a sedative and great for motion sickness/nausea. Idon't get motion sickness on planes but I do in road vehicles if I'm not the driver. For one drug, it really checks a lot of boxes.
👍

I used to use promethazine (another histamine) when I did a lot of travel in small aircraft, would get really severe motion sickness. I took one of those puppies and it is lights out until we landed. A real life saver for both.

Attachments

• CB4B441E-50D7-45E5-A9E8-18287ECFA892.jpeg
    CB4B441E-50D7-45E5-A9E8-18287ECFA892.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 17
I still get up a few times a night taking 20mg Belsomra, 600mg Gabapentin, 8mg Tizanidine. I use to get 4 - 5 times a night. I tried Melanotan with 5-HTP, and numerous other OTC and Prescription medications but nothing has helped tremendously, I've had better results from Belsomra than Ambien.

There is a few nights I use some Zquil or Nyquil

I have tried Sleep Therapist, Sleep Studies, literally everything I can think of it has been an issue my whole life.

👍

I used to use promethazine (another histamine) when I did a lot of travel in small aircraft, would get really severe motion sickness. I took one of those puppies and it is lights out until we landed. A real life saver for both.
I hate flying in those piper cubs and various other puddle jumpers, too. All over the place.

Benadryl, zinc, magnesium. All i ever need except for when tren is in the mix…then I’m just a miserable night owl. CPAP helps me sleep like a baby.

There is a lot that goes into getting a good night sleep. I used to have the hardest time falling and staying asleep but now I sleep like a baby and usually fall asleep quickly and enjoy sleep regardless of how many times I wake up.

I feel Melatonin is a godsend. I have taken 3mg nightly for over 20 years and stay off it occasionally when my bottle runs out. But normally 3mg and never go over. I take 2x calcium, magnesium vitamin D tablet as well.

I feel for me its more sleep hygiene though. I always sleep in my bed after changing and brushing teeth. But the most important part is perspective. I never ever look at a clock if I wake up. And I also tell myself to relax no matter how much time I have to sleep as worrying about when you have to get up only worsens your rest. I figure if I was at work and someone told me I could sleep in my bed for 20 minutes right then and there, it would be great. So if I am am still in bed and only have 20 minutes to rest it is also great and this mentality allows me to feel relaxed and rest no matter if I have 8 hours or 20 minutes to rest. I swear this thought process has helped me with sleep the most.

I also do smoke MJ daily. Indicas are the best for sleep and for me a little goes a long way.

There is a lot that goes into getting a good night sleep. I used to have the hardest time falling and staying asleep but now I sleep like a baby and usually fall asleep quickly and enjoy sleep regardless of how many times I wake up.

I feel Melatonin is a godsend. I have taken 3mg nightly for over 20 years and stay off it occasionally when my bottle runs out. But normally 3mg and never go over. I take 2x calcium, magnesium vitamin D tablet as well.

I feel for me its more sleep hygiene though. I always sleep in my bed after changing and brushing teeth. But the most important part is perspective. I never ever look at a clock if I wake up. And I also tell myself to relax no matter how much time I have to sleep as worrying about when you have to get up only worsens your rest. I figure if I was at work and someone told me I could sleep in my bed for 20 minutes right then and there, it would be great. So if I am am still in bed and only have 20 minutes to rest it is also great and this mentality allows me to feel relaxed and rest no matter if I have 8 hours or 20 minutes to rest. I swear this thought process has helped me with sleep the most.

I also do smoke MJ daily. Indicas are the best for sleep and for me a little goes a long way.
You have some great sleep habits there. Thanks.

What has helped me is 30 minutes of meditation in darkness, sometimes with a themed soundscape in the background, (rain works best for me, earbuds optional) right before going to bed. It is very relaxing and peaceful and helps quiet my busy mind. It’s a happy habit.

You have some great sleep habits there. Thanks.

What has helped me is 30 minutes of meditation in darkness, sometimes with a themed soundscape in the background, (rain works best for me, earbuds optional) right before going to bed. It is very relaxing and peaceful and helps quiet my busy mind. It’s a happy habit.

I was gifted Google Displays x2 from my brother. I put one in the kitchen and one in my bedroom. I do not like the idea of a device that listens to my voice but whatever. I can have them play relaxing music by voice activation and also stop them. This allows me to have relaxing music being played while I lay in bed along with turning it off and not moving. Now when one or two of my cats pile on top of me and I am at maximum relaxation I can either start or stop awesome relaxing music without moving a muscle. Its been a great addition.

Before this I would play similar musics to you on youtube but have to get up to turn it off or on.

Hit up Herbchemist. He has some good gummies. Otherwise I take zolpidem 2 or 3 days a week. Sometimes a xanax. Sometimes benadryl. I kind of rotate things to steer clear of any tolerance

Great post. Looking at the clock at night definitely moves me in the wrong direction, i wake up a lot and never check the time. The psychological defeat sucks.

I'm pretty sure i wake up every time i need to move significantly. I fall asleep and wake up in the same position i started but my arms asleep so i move around. Wake up again in that new position and my shoulder is tight or some dumb shit. Its like i cant roll from side to side without waking up to do it. Fucking sucks

I realize this is about drugs/supplements, but perhaps it is your bed?

I tried just about everything to improve sleep. Hit/miss at best, groggy in the am, effects wearing off etc.

Based on my watch I was "awake" 90 mins on average a night. Awake being moving. I had a terrible shoulder issue that would become painful sleeping and flip over constantly. I was also snoring, 90mins/night, and O2 levels not ideal. I know, I know, watches are not exactly accurate.

It was time for a new mattress so I did a ton of looking around. Laying in showrooms etc.

I splurged and bought a Berkely https://www.berkeleyergo.com/ along with an adjustable/electric frame.

I sleep with my head elevated above 3-5 inches now. The mattress is supportive but allows my shoulder to sink more. Very little pain in the shoulder now at night.

My average "wake time" is no less than 20 minutes. O2 is now decent, snoring is at most 20 mins/night. In comparison I am essentially "sleeping like the dead" compared to before and I take ZERO supps/meds before sleeping.

Life changing investment and worth every penny.

I realize this is about drugs/supplements, but perhaps it is your bed?

I tried just about everything to improve sleep. Hit/miss at best, groggy in the am, effects wearing off etc.

Based on my watch I was "awake" 90 mins on average a night. Awake being moving. I had a terrible shoulder issue that would become painful sleeping and flip over constantly. I was also snoring, 90mins/night, and O2 levels not ideal. I know, I know, watches are not exactly accurate.

It was time for a new mattress so I did a ton of looking around. Laying in showrooms etc.

I splurged and bought a Berkely https://www.berkeleyergo.com/ along with an adjustable/electric frame.

I sleep with my head elevated above 3-5 inches now. The mattress is supportive but allows my shoulder to sink more. Very little pain in the shoulder now at night.

My average "wake time" is no less than 20 minutes. O2 is now decent, snoring is at most 20 mins/night. In comparison I am essentially "sleeping like the dead" compared to before and I take ZERO supps/meds before sleeping.

Life changing investment and worth every penny.
Agree with this. They even have temp changing mattresses and pillows so you never have to sleep on a warm pillow. Comfort and angle mean a lot. Probably why I constantly dose off in my lounge chairs.

Yeah id rather drug myself to sleep than not get any sleep at all. The Gear has already taken time off my life anyway, so f#ck it lol.
I agree. Both are bad options but not sleeping and feeling like a zombie all day is worse if you have to pick your poison IMO

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws