over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Sleeping Medication?

I realize this is about drugs/supplements, but perhaps it is your bed?

I tried just about everything to improve sleep. Hit/miss at best, groggy in the am, effects wearing off etc.

Based on my watch I was "awake" 90 mins on average a night. Awake being moving. I had a terrible shoulder issue that would become painful sleeping and flip over constantly. I was also snoring, 90mins/night, and O2 levels not ideal. I know, I know, watches are not exactly accurate.

It was time for a new mattress so I did a ton of looking around. Laying in showrooms etc.

I splurged and bought a Berkely https://www.berkeleyergo.com/ along with an adjustable/electric frame.

I sleep with my head elevated above 3-5 inches now. The mattress is supportive but allows my shoulder to sink more. Very little pain in the shoulder now at night.

My average "wake time" is no less than 20 minutes. O2 is now decent, snoring is at most 20 mins/night. In comparison I am essentially "sleeping like the dead" compared to before and I take ZERO supps/meds before sleeping.

Life changing investment and worth every penny.
Glad you found something that works for you. That is the foundation (literally) for a good sleep and is often overlooked with ‘medication’ used as a last resort in my opinion.

We got our last mattress at European Sleepworks in Berkeley. Looks like they use the same sleep system.

Taking melatonin sublingual has been working for me these last few nights. I spoke too soon saying it does nothing, this new brand has been knocking me out!

Taking melatonin sublingual has been working for me these last few nights. I spoke too soon saying it does nothing, this new brand has been knocking me out!
I have used Melatonin my whole life and definitely feel the sublingual variety has a greater effect.

I have used Belsomra for roughly 4 - 5 months, and it has helped a some, but I feel like I have been hit with a semi in the morning, and feel sleepy for the first part of the morning, the last few days I stopped Belsomra and honestly I have noticed an increase in energy in the mornings and throughout the day. I think I'm going to discontinue using it.

I have used Belsomra for roughly 4 - 5 months, and it has helped a some, but I feel like I have been hit with a semi in the morning, and feel sleepy for the first part of the morning, the last few days I stopped Belsomra and honestly I have noticed an increase in energy in the mornings and throughout the day. I think I'm going to discontinue using it.

Best of luck finding something else brother . I know it sucks.

Metoprolol..I just take 25-50mg with a melatonin pill(not sublingual) as soon as I get in bed.

Beta-blockers are awesome sleep meds if you take them at the right time
I have been on 50 mg of metoprolol for 3 years now and agree it helps if taken at night

Best method for sleep for me is sex 😂 seriously I take melatonan 3mg and 2 ui of hgh, before I was using zma and 5 htp but now the 2 works better for me

Thc or bromazolam , but thats like a last ditch effort ambien RC chem, lol save that only when needed

What medications are you guys using to sleep? I'm sure i'm not the only one here who can't sleep without pharmaceuticals. Melatonin and OTC supplements do jack shit for severe insomnia.
Seroquel has worked for me for many years. My fiancé can’t take it bc it makes her groggy all the next day. It doesn’t do that to me tho.

used to take trazadone but switched to bromazolam from rc site. Getting sunligh early in the am did wonders as well

What medications are you guys using to sleep? I'm sure i'm not the only one here who can't sleep without pharmaceuticals. Melatonin and OTC supplements do jack shit for severe insomnia.
Ativan/lorazepam is awesome..hard as hell to get a DR to give it to you ...but they hand out Adderall/meth to people I know like its candy go figure ...

Best thing Iv had next to GHB for sleep was Valium. But there isn’t a doctor around that hasn’t looked at me like a junkie for suggesting it for sleep because it really works well for me. Whenever I’m in Mexico is about the only time I ever get a good nights sleep. Iv gone down there several times on “vacation” just so I can sleep every night for a week. No joke.iv had a few people tell me a shrink will prescribe it but I don’t like those guys and will not support their practice. A few of them almost killed me prescribing me antidepressants that help me sleep. Fucked be up bad. Went in feeling crazy from being awake too long and they feed me crap that made me depressed and suicidal. Two things that never bothered me until I took those filthy ding biscuits.

Seroquel has worked for me for many years. My fiancé can’t take it bc it makes her groggy all the next day. It doesn’t do that to me tho.

seroquel great sleep, but for me too the next day im groggy and cant get anything done

Klonopin 2mg. Been on them for years to help turn my mind off at night.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131