over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Sleeping Medication?

gains4000

Registered
Newbies
What medications are you guys using to sleep? I'm sure i'm not the only one here who can't sleep without pharmaceuticals. Melatonin and OTC supplements do jack shit for severe insomnia.

I started Belsomra, it has helped but not as much as I was hoping.

I called and got on there patient assistant program, so it's free for 1 year then I have to re-apply.

I wanted to try Quviviq but my doctor wanted me to try Belsomra first.

Trazadone is the go to, it doesn’t fuck up sleep hierarchy.

The hypnotics work, but your stages of sleep will be greatly altered.

Anti histamines (Benadryl, hydroxizine build tolerance quickly.

Seroquel works, but it’s an antipsychotic…ducking wirh dopamine again

Benzos are poison.

I don’t sleep much. I do this….rotate these three.

Trazadone 2-3x a night, antihistamine 1x a night, hypnotic 1x a night.

I would say try THC first off. But some like me can’t chance a failed drug test. I wish I could partake

I also like trazadone, 50mg makes me pretty sleepy.
I like benzos ok, though they're more likely to make waking up rough in the AM
Flexeril also works great for sleep, it also does wonders when i tweak my back so i generally have some around

I tried Trazodone but it made me groggy in the morning.

I also take Gabapentin and Tizanidine at night.

I tried Trazodone but it made me groggy in the morning.

I also take Gabapentin and Tizanidine at night.
Same for me trazadone makes me fuckin groggy for like the entire next day, I actually take Clonidine HCl, I take 2x .2mg pills and its helps me greatly to actually fall asleep. sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night but just gotta lay there and shut the brain down and I can usually get back to sleep no problem. Then not wake up in the morning with groggy weird head fuzzyness like a lot of other sleeping meds I have been prescribed, like trazadone, just cant do that one, but I know for some it works great for them. But for me Clonidine HCL .2mg x2 works perfect

I use 100mg trazadone and 10mg melatonin. I still wake up about 3 times a night but most of the time I can fall back to sleep pretty quickly.

I take 100mgs Trazadone, 50mgs Seroquel and 1mg Lorazapam. A little caffeine in the morning wakes me right up

Melatonin without a doubt, if for nothing else it's great antioxidant effect.

guys, please get off all that SHIT. I was on all that shit trazodone seroquel every anti depressant and ssri etc anti psychotic (yes) lol

you have the following natural compounds available:

apigenin, magnesium threonate, theanine, ashwagandha ksm66 and you may also add inositol and glycine ZzZZggoodnight

turn on isochronic tones theta/delta waves then when you wake up SOFFLEGIO BOMB. harmonize all your meridians (traditional Chinese medicine) and align your chakras (ayurveda)

practice breathwork. you can biohack your entire system and induce hormesis (wim hof is a perfect example in modern times, YOGIS have been doing this for millennia)

you can chant OHMMMMMMMMMM which after a while will put you at 7,8hz (schumanns resonance) aka the HEARTBEAT of mother EARTH , that will zen you out quick homey

I love that I am able to bring this mystic and worldly integrative wisdom to this community.

Last edited:
Metoprolol..I just take 25-50mg with a melatonin pill(not sublingual) as soon as I get in bed.

Beta-blockers are awesome sleep meds if you take them at the right time

I've been on Remeron for nearly 15 years, purely for sleep. Nothing has ever worked consistently like it has.. currently I use 7.5mg every night. During stressful times I use 10mg Zolpidem (Ambien) as well. Try to stay away from Benzos as much as possible.
I also use 500mg mag glycinate and 3mg - 5mg melatonin.

melatonin is also imperative, especially if you pull all-nighters! biohack. get some sun in am extremely important also 10-15min as soon as you wake up SUNLIGHT BASK, do your LIZARD pushups lol, induce a giant cocktail of HORMESIS

The light/dark cycle of the sun has a powerful effect on the circadian clock, sleep, and alertness. Your body's circadian clock responds to light, as a signal to be awake, and dark, as a signal to fall asleep. Increase your amount of light during the day to be more alert

Open the blinds or step outside, and the instant that morning light streams into your eyes, it synchronizes your body clock with the 24-hour day in two critical ways:

• Specialized cells in your retinas tell your brain to stop making the sleep hormone melatonin.
  • Your brain’s master clock sets a sort of internal timer, instructing the body to start making melatonin again about 14 hours later.
Morning light also nudges the body to crank up production of the stimulating hormone cortisol, getting your brain fired up for the day.

I recently been using Chamomile extract .......800-1000 mgs damn its strong.... 91 hours half life.

Hgh ... for us old guys .

CBN (reputable source) although my body seems to adjust to it

Melatonin - note it can have the opp effect . if you dont lay down eyes close in a dark area .. larger dose can help with stomach isues...

melatonin is also imperative, especially if you pull all-nighters! biohack. get some sun in am extremely important also 10-15min as soon as you wake up SUNLIGHT BASK, do your LIZARD pushups lol, induce a giant cocktail of HORMESIS

The light/dark cycle of the sun has a powerful effect on the circadian clock, sleep, and alertness. Your body's circadian clock responds to light, as a signal to be awake, and dark, as a signal to fall asleep. Increase your amount of light during the day to be more alert

Open the blinds or step outside, and the instant that morning light streams into your eyes, it synchronizes your body clock with the 24-hour day in two critical ways:

• Specialized cells in your retinas tell your brain to stop making the sleep hormone melatonin.
  • Your brain’s master clock sets a sort of internal timer, instructing the body to start making melatonin again about 14 hours later.
Morning light also nudges the body to crank up production of the stimulating hormone cortisol, getting your brain fired up for the day.
For normal sleeping hours, and upon waking what are your thoughts on going outside barefoot onto grass or some surface connected to the earth. no concrete, asphalt, etc
Something about grounding and getting electrical pathways set for the day

Trazadone but waking up is a little tough if I don’t get at least 6 hours of solid sleep.

GH... lol

in all seriousness, ZMA works well for me as well as Gorilla Sleep which has instant and extended release melatonin. if I really need something strong I'll use an antihistamine like benadryl

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws