over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite songs while training

I love hard driving Techno for training. Cranks up the intensity of my workouts and not too many words to lead my mind off of what I am focusing on.

Here are my favs:

DJ Irene
Richard "Humpty" Vission
DJ Dan
Space Monkey
Donald Glaude

Great thread AQ and great pic, you are HOT....

I like to listen to trance, hard trance, and progressive dance music when I lift. I like heavy metal and listen to that sometimes if I am in the mood but for the most part I like to listen to this music as for me it helps me focus on my lifting.....I don't know why just something about it...anywho my favorite Dj's are as follows:

TIESTO
PAUL VAN DYK
ARMIN VAN BUUREN
ATB
SASHA
CARL COX
DEEP DISH
FERRY CORSTEN
PAUL OAKENFOLD
JOHN DIGWEED
ABOVE AND BEYOND
HERNAN CATTANEO
BENNY BENASSI
MARCO V
DAVID GUETTA
MARKUS SCHULZ
ROGER SANCHEZ
BT
ERICK MORILLO
MAURO PICOTTO
SANDER KLEINENBERG
GABRIEL & DRESDEN
GEORGE ACOSTA
RANK 1
PETE TONG
BLANK & JONES
DANNY TENAGLIA
AXWELL 15274
JOHNNY VICIOUS
ERIC PRYDZ
TIMO MAAS
FILO AND PERI
SANDER VAN DOORN
RICHIE HAWTIN
4 STRINGS
EDDIE HALLIWELL

Bro, readin your list of the greatest trance, hard house, techno DJs brought back some great memories like Ibiza, Moonlight trance party at Diamond head beach, Club seven, pimp and ho....the list goes on and on. We use to train our asses and diet for partys like that. Walk around lookin hard and big. Hott Chicks everywhere dancing for hours until the sun comes up. By the time the party was over we were so fukin dry from all that dancing we literalluy could go straight to a pool party somewhere and look even more ripped than ever! Then hip hop came along, dang...but house and other high energy dance genres are makin a serious comeback here in vegas. I also like system of down,POD. Korn, Linkn park, old school metallica, on heavy days.

Last edited:
Bro, readin your list of the greatest trance, hard house, techno DJs brought back some great memories like Ibiza, Moonlight trance party at Diamond head beach, Club seven, pimp and ho....the list goes on and on. We use to train our asses and diet for partys like that. Walk around lookin hard and big. Hott Chicks everywhere dancing for hours until the sun comes up. By the time the party was over we were so fukin dry from all that dancing we literalluy could go straight to a pool party somewhere and look even more ripped than ever! Then hip hop came along, dang...but house and other high energy dance genres are makin a serious comeback here in vegas. I also like system of the down,POD. Korn, Lincoln park, old school metallica, on heavy days.

HAHA....I have some great stories from club Seven...thats the club on the strip right before bellaggio?? Yeah there were some great times....You remember DJ Maze from Vegas, I think he was a resident at 54 around 01-03??

I never got to make it to some of the pimp and ho parties do they still have them in vegas? Is some guy in san diego still running them?

Last time I went to vegas for the O last year We went to Empire which played some great music....Isn't that where the old Club Utopia used to be?

HAHA....I have some great stories from club Seven...thats the club on the strip right before bellaggio?? Yeah there were some great times....You remember DJ Maze from Vegas, I think he was a resident at 54 around 01-03??

I never got to make it to some of the pimp and ho parties do they still have them in vegas? Is some guy in san diego still running them?

Last time I went to vegas for the O last year We went to Empire which played some great music....Isn't that where the old Club Utopia used to be?

Yes Seven was right there b4 the bellagio and across the st from aladin, and Pimp and Ho as well as Club Rubber are still around. Not nearly as good as they use to be, but still there. John hunington started them in san diego with a partner as a house party that just took off. As far as empire being the old utopia i think thats correct. Drais also use to be mad after hours spinning some great music. All the best DJ's eventually make it to vegas. I remember going to ICE after pimp n ho to see paul oakenfold and the music was crazy evil...you couldnt stop moving!! I was already messed up but the music just took you over. Man, everyonce in awhile when i am out some small time dj gives his best and its almost a taste of that real music genius.

Yeah ..i was wondering ... doesn't anyone listen to dn'b?! :)

This list brings back days from my clubbing days .. :(
Seems so long ago when i saw richie hawtin, tiesto and sasha live ...
hehehe!

ah, those were the fuuuuun nights that began at midnight, and ran until 10am the next day :) ..and you'd do that 4 nights in a row! :eek:

Yeah Drumb and Bass and also UK Garage, you cant beat that!
Mc det is a well known D&B Mc and also once a friend and training partner back in the day. He aint got a bad physique either.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=127404519

I perfer a lot of hardcore to train with like Hatebreed, As I lay dying, One king down etc..etc.. But if im doing cardio I will listen to about anything that is entertaining. I'm not a huge country fan although my wife forces me to listen to it while we're driving together haha

Yes Seven was right there b4 the bellagio and across the st from aladin, and Pimp and Ho as well as Club Rubber are still around. Not nearly as good as they use to be, but still there. John hunington started them in san diego with a partner as a house party that just took off. As far as empire being the old utopia i think thats correct. Drais also use to be mad after hours spinning some great music. All the best DJ's eventually make it to vegas. I remember going to ICE after pimp n ho to see paul oakenfold and the music was crazy evil...you couldnt stop moving!! I was already messed up but the music just took you over. Man, everyonce in awhile when i am out some small time dj gives his best and its almost a taste of that real music genius.

Yea utopia is empire, drais is making a comback .....and as a matter of fact ....pimp and ho this weekend....my 6th annual...(you're right thou they are kinda dieing down)

Ice was my all time fave.....saw so many good dj's there that was a sad sad day when they shut their doors. I still come to tears driving by it.

Yea utopia is empire, drais is making a comback .....and as a matter of fact ....pimp and ho this weekend....my 6th annual...(you're right thou they are kinda dieing down)

Ice was my all time fave.....saw so many good dj's there that was a sad sad day when they shut their doors. I still come to tears driving by it.

Drais was and for me still is the place to go afterhours........Is GLOW still around or is that gone too??

WELL.. since i train in my own gym, i listen to what i want.. which makes most people ill.. i dont like heavy metal.. never have and most of the guys who come over to train love that crap..lol..
i am a product of the 80's and have weird tastes in music for lifting.. i listen to THE CURE, LEVEL 42, COLLECTIVE SOUL , AND THE OCCASIONAL DEF LEPPARD.. i dont use it to hype me up or naything since most of the time it is just background noise..:D

Oh Jesus, if I have to listen to Def Leppard, Collective Soul, Van Halen, Or Green Day one more time I'm gonna shoot myself.;)

Oh Jesus, if I have to listen to Def Leppard, Collective Soul, Van Halen, Or Green Day one more time I'm gonna shoot myself.;)

I'll give him THE CURE and SOME Green Day:D

WELL.. since i train in my own gym, i listen to what i want.. which makes most people ill.. i dont like heavy metal.. never have and most of the guys who come over to train love that crap..lol..
i am a product of the 80's and have weird tastes in music for lifting.. i listen to THE CURE, LEVEL 42, COLLECTIVE SOUL , AND THE OCCASIONAL DEF LEPPARD.. i dont use it to hype me up or naything since most of the time it is just background noise..:D

Are you talking about Def Leppard when they had 9 arms or 10???

I like to listen to trance, hard trance, and progressive dance music when I lift. I like heavy metal and listen to that sometimes if I am in the mood but for the most part I like to listen to this music as for me it helps me focus on my lifting.....I don't know why just something about it...anywho my favorite Dj's are as follows:

TIESTO
PAUL VAN DYK
ARMIN VAN BUUREN
ATB
SASHA
CARL COX
DEEP DISH
FERRY CORSTEN
PAUL OAKENFOLD
JOHN DIGWEED
ABOVE AND BEYOND
HERNAN CATTANEO
BENNY BENASSI
MARCO V
DAVID GUETTA
MARKUS SCHULZ
ROGER SANCHEZ
BT
ERICK MORILLO
MAURO PICOTTO
SANDER KLEINENBERG
GABRIEL & DRESDEN
GEORGE ACOSTA
RANK 1
PETE TONG
BLANK & JONES
DANNY TENAGLIA
AXWELL 15274
JOHNNY VICIOUS
ERIC PRYDZ
TIMO MAAS
FILO AND PERI
SANDER VAN DOORN
RICHIE HAWTIN
4 STRINGS
EDDIE HALLIWELL

heh...

nice list franco :)

in fact, i'll be seeing van doorn, tenaglia (wonder if he'll be dropping a 16 hr maratho set like he did the last time he was here...sick...) and van buuren this weekend...

to it i'll add fedde le grande, lisa lashes, mistress barbara and green velvet. toronto has some of the best residents you'll find anywhere- gotta give them props too.

BFU

DMX
50 cent
Method Man

Benassi
Clamaran
Morillo

heh...

nice list franco :)

in fact, i'll be seeing van doorn, tenaglia (wonder if he'll be dropping a 16 hr maratho set like he did the last time he was here...sick...) and van buuren this weekend...

to it i'll add fedde le grande, lisa lashes, mistress barbara and green velvet. toronto has some of the best residents you'll find anywhere- gotta give them props too.

BFU

Lisa Lashes!!! I haven't heard her stuff in YEARS....

Natalie and I will make it up that way to Toronto one of these days and make the club tour with you and the misses....:)

Lisa Lashes!!! I haven't heard her stuff in YEARS....

Natalie and I will make it up that way to Toronto one of these days and make the club tour with you and the misses....:)

lisa lashes is one siiick girl. hard as nails techno. she was here i believe in nov/dec.

there is an afterhours that is very dark and pretty sketchy and every resident in the city plays there sundays from 6am till 4am monday morning. the crowd is very diverse and the venue as said before is pretty squalid, but if you want hard, driving minimal,tribal and house its the only place to go- no attitude, it's just all about the music. in fact me and the missus will forgo going out saturday nites most times and just head there sunday mornings. great music and good people.

T.O has i feel, and have also heard it from others, one of the best electronic music scenes in north america. every month there is always a big name to see somewhere, but seriously, these T.O residents f***ing kill it, in a good way. one, dekoze, is just an animal- i have never seen anyone get into their set more than him- half the time his phones are falling off he's bouncing around so much. he dances harder than most people on the floor whan he's on the decks and the best part is his energy comes thru in the music he plays.

lemme know and we'll do it up proper:)

BFU

edit: copy and paste this link in your browser franco if it doesnt work- it'll give you an idea of what is going on here just in the next month alone...http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=77

Last edited:
Bro, I am sold!

lisa lashes is one siiick girl. hard as nails techno. she was here i believe in nov/dec.

there is an afterhours that is very dark and pretty sketchy and every resident in the city plays there sundays from 6am till 4am monday morning. the crowd is very diverse and the venue as said before is pretty squalid, but if you want hard, driving minimal,tribal and house its the only place to go- no attitude, it's just all about the music. in fact me and the missus will forgo going out saturday nites most times and just head there sunday mornings. great music and good people.

T.O has i feel, and have also heard it from others, one of the best electronic music scenes in north america. every month there is always a big name to see somewhere, but seriously, these T.O residents f***ing kill it, in a good way. one, dekoze, is just an animal- i have never seen anyone get into their set more than him- half the time his phones are falling off he's bouncing around so much. he dances harder than most people on the floor whan he's on the decks and the best part is his energy comes thru in the music he plays.

lemme know and we'll do it up proper:)

BFU

edit: copy and paste this link in your browser franco if it doesnt work- it'll give you an idea of what is going on here just in the next month alone...http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=77

I love that scene, always good peeps just enjoying the music and the moment. Never any attitude.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws