over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite spot to pin, using bad technique

Same here. Well, not really pip but lumps formed very easily. Not painful but definitely noticeable.

Even injecting trt+ amounts (100mg cyp/sustanon a week), just an odd feeling I'm not comfortable with, so I stick with delts, lats, biceps.

That’s what always happened to me with quads after I got older. I used to be able to pin them no problem though.

Quads were what I started with and things went mostly fine, but it seems they're now more sensitive, for some reason? I can't pin quads without some kinda pain anymore, so I stopped.

Even injecting trt+ amounts (100mg cyp/sustanon a week), just an odd feeling I'm not comfortable with, so I stick with delts, lats, biceps.
Triceps are pretty easy too but I keep volume to 1mL or less. VGs are great too but I’m so damn inflexible that it’s a feat to pin without catching a cramp somewhere lol.

Quads glutes shoulders and tris need a break so I tried calves last night. Can't even fucking walk today. 😂

Quads were what I started with and things went mostly fine, but it seems they're now more sensitive, for some reason? I can't pin quads without some kinda pain anymore, so I stopped.
Same thing happens to me with every site. No pain at first but after so many pins, the muscle just gets sensitive and no longer receives the oil like a good hoe.

My quads have gotten tougher over the years. I run into resistance often pushing in the pin even with a 30g, no pip though.

My quads have gotten tougher over the years. I run into resistance often pushing in the pin even with a 30g, no pip though.

I get the same thing. It’s like trying to drill through concrete sometimes

i am clearly outdated here. I still use a 23g 1 or 1.5inch for quads. But I do like to get it done with quickly and those will put it through pretty darn fast. That being said, if I could use a slin pin and hit the delt again that would be awesome. I havent done delts in more than 10 years. Ever since I got a nasty infection/abcess. The whole area is all scar tissue now so it is very very hard to hit. Plus my flexibility is basically shit. I cant even twist around far enough to hit my glute.

So do you guys always use slin pins or do you still go with the lower guage stuff? I am about to be doing twice weekly cyp/mast shots so this could help.

i am clearly outdated here. I still use a 23g 1 or 1.5inch for quads. But I do like to get it done with quickly and those will put it through pretty darn fast. That being said, if I could use a slin pin and hit the delt again that would be awesome. I havent done delts in more than 10 years. Ever since I got a nasty infection/abcess. The whole area is all scar tissue now so it is very very hard to hit. Plus my flexibility is basically shit. I cant even twist around far enough to hit my glute.

So do you guys always use slin pins or do you still go with the lower guage stuff? I am about to be doing twice weekly cyp/mast shots so this could help.
I'd use a TB syringe ,saw it out with a 21g then Inject with a 1"x27g you can easily put a full cc in our delt and there is absolutely no reason to use bigger than a 25g to Inject. With the smaller diameter TB syringe it's even easier so a 27g in plenty

Reactions: taz
I'd use a TB syringe ,saw it out with a 21g then Inject with a 1"x27g you can easily put a full cc in our delt and there is absolutely no reason to use bigger than a 25g to Inject. With the smaller diameter TB syringe it's even easier so a 27g in plenty

im going to give this a try on my next day. the outside of my quad is starting to get scar tissue so I would like to move it around a bit. If I could get it deep enough in there to avoid the current giant blob of scar tissue that would be awesome. i just always had thought it was too thick to get through an insulin pin without taking a really long time to inject.

im going to give this a try on my next day. the outside of my quad is starting to get scar tissue so I would like to move it around a bit. If I could get it deep enough in there to avoid the current giant blob of scar tissue that would be awesome. i just always had thought it was too thick to get through an insulin pin without taking a really long time to inject.
The smaller diameter of the insulin and TB syringe actually allows you to generate alot more pressure and the injection is surprisingly faster than you would expect

i am clearly outdated here. I still use a 23g 1 or 1.5inch for quads.

Same here. Just now getting back into things and I tried using 29g and 30g, but gear from different sponsors were too difficult to draw and back loading was far too time consuming - and I just just don't like the idea of taking the plunger out. Then trying to get the liquid in me took forever and caused me to push too hard and shake too much - sore for days. Switched back to 23g and it feels so much better.

For OP, I do the same on glute injections. I have to hit the glute lower and more center. High on the outside feels like a bad injection - more soreness and it starts to feel like it's moving to my lower back after a day or two. I rotate between delts and glute right now, but only using 200mg cyp plus proviron. To get back into things.

Same here. Just now getting back into things and I tried using 29g and 30g, but gear from different sponsors were too difficult to draw and back loading was far too time consuming - and I just just don't like the idea of taking the plunger out. Then trying to get the liquid in me took forever and caused me to push too hard and shake too much - sore for days. Switched back to 23g and it feels so much better.

For OP, I do the same on glute injections. I have to hit the glute lower and more center. High on the outside feels like a bad injection - more soreness and it starts to feel like it's moving to my lower back after a day or two. I rotate between delts and glute right now, but only using 200mg cyp plus proviron. To get back into things.

The smallest you can go on a 3ml syringe is 26g. Otherwise you will be stuck there for minutes trying to pushing the gear through but different story with a 1ml syringe.

They make Luer Lock tipped 1ml syringes and that you can draw with a big gauge then pin with a smaller 29 or 30. These also have plungers that go into the deadzone so you don't lose that .1ml. You can generate alot of pressure in the smaller 1ml syringes and can easily deposit 1ml oil in 10 seconds or less through a 29g or 30g.

The smallest you can go on a 3ml syringe is 26g. Otherwise you will be stuck there for minutes trying to pushing the gear through but different story with a 1ml syringe.

They make Luer Lock tipped 1ml syringes and that you can draw with a big gauge then pin with a smaller 29 or 30. These also have plungers that go into the deadzone so you don't lose that .1ml. You can generate alot of pressure in the smaller 1ml syringes and can easily deposit 1ml oil in 10 seconds or less through a 29g or 30g.
i use 27g on 3ml syringes but then again i only use MCT oil in all my gear so its thinner than most you find

also if you leave a small air bubble at the bottom of the syringe so its the last thing you push out, it will effectively push out the oils from the needle so you dont lose much of any in there

Delts, Quad and Ass - my wife does the Ass shot, I think she likes seeing me under her mercy

Literally every pin I have ever done on glutes was bad technique....trex arms

for just trt i do the same thing, jab all over my ass cheeks with a slin pin. 10-20 iu of test is nothing andf it goes into the muscle just fine. using such a tiny amount of oil makes it so you dont have to pay attention to where it goes and how.

upping injection volume becomes a different story. pain is the best motivator for learning proper technique.

i use 21g for bigger injects but thats more due to lack of 25gs.
i have shot most muscle for years so now bis are kinda fucked, there is a perma lump in one tri and shoulders are crunchy. lats have a rock or two... i only mention as that is par for the course. if not ok with that, stay with trt. lol

there are lots of websites that show and its been talked to death. its more weather you are ready to step up to putting that harpoon in you. lol

funfun!!!

You use slin pins in glutes? Seems like a waste?

You mentioned not liking delts, but those are now my favorite. Another favorite used to be quads but then it started seeming like I was brushing a nerve every time, I stopped. Another pretty fool proof, painless one is lats.
Delta are the best but those are the first to get too hard to shoot after a bit. I can’t do them much anymore. Now have to do upper thigh and actually able to do gluteus again. But delts are by far the sweetest spot.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity