over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

favorite supplement companies

I's love to use Synthetek, but the time involved in getting it to Canada has stopped me ( to my detriment I am sure )

I's also like to buy from Damte but I think it's still shipped from the US.

Question, is the isolate teh best for us and if so is there that much difference?

Boo

Muscle Asylum Project, WHAT!

Body Fortress! Best shit ever!!

On a serious note, I agree with TP4U and DC. With the giant lack of regulation, there is always something coming out about spiked products/serious reactions/etc. Best bet is to buy from a company that's a good enough size to be reputable, but that's owned by someone with a conscience; not the supp giants, who are mostly owned/run by pencil pushers that see their customers as a dollar amount.

who is owned by muscletech lol

Yes genius I know that.......lol......:p :D

Actually if you want to get technical Iovate Health Sciences owns MuscleTech, Six Star, and Muscle Asylum....

So there in your face!!!! lol

Id have to say TruePr. is my fav company. I use them ALOT (wish i could stop forgetting things then reordering and paying shipping like 5x when i only needed to ONCE haha). They even formulate some great products and keep acquiring all the newest proven ingredients (like cissus).

Synthetek has a great protein powder that mixes in almost anything that is very high quality. Heard nothing but good things about them from others too.

These 2 are probably the most reputable that i know of.

There are some within the industry that make some killer products (just saw that ON came out with a 2:1:1 Recovery formula that is simple, to the point, and exactly what is needed, and also some other great prods). There are a few companies that i wont name that have some GREAT products, while others are below standard and crappy. As Dante confirmed......theres alot of dirty that can be dug up in this industry and alot of mud that can be flung.......so be careful who you go with

Actually if you want to get technical Iovate Health Sciences owns MuscleTech, Six Star, and Muscle Asylum....

There is truth in the words this man speaks. His wisdom is beyond comprehension. lol......so thats how u gained like another 50lbs this year....wheres your progress pix biotch we are curious!

Id have to say TruePr. is my fav company. I use them ALOT (wish i could stop forgetting things then reordering and paying shipping like 5x when i only needed to ONCE haha). They even formulate some great products and keep acquiring all the newest proven ingredients (like cissus).

Synthetek has a great protein powder that mixes in almost anything that is very high quality. Heard nothing but good things about them from others too.

There are some within the industry that make some killer products (just saw that ON came out with a 2:1:1 Recovery formula that is simple, to the point, and exactly what is needed, and also some other great prods). There are a few companies that i wont name that have some GREAT products, while others are below standard and crappy. As Dante confirmed......theres alot of dirty that can be dug up in this industry and alot of mud that can be flung.......so be careful who you go with

Thanks for the input fellas

I get most, if not all my supplements from GNC...

Now you have me second guessing my decisions... .are they good, should i consider a different supplier.

Anyone have any luck or lack there of with GNC or they just good to go in your opinion.

Im actually headed there today... need some creatine, glutamine, and Whey (man i go through that shit fast)

Every single thing he said is spot on the money

In fact one company some years ago made their repuatation on this. They spiked their main product with something everybody in this forum knows works and people grew like weeds.....word of mouth caught on and their repuation flew thru the roof.....they removed the spiked ingredient and made millions.

Absolutely and when you dont have to list percentages on a label this can mean a great deal of shucksterism. Alot of companies list their product as 100% whey!!! And you read the ingredient label and it says
Whey protein concentrate, Whey protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey protein HG,....great and in most peoples minds that means 47% WPC, 47%WPI and 6% HWP......but in actuality that could be 98% WPC (the cheapest whey protein which also has the lowest protein percentage) and 1% WPI and 1% HWP......but wait a second...a standard WPC is at least 80% protein percentage, anyone using anything below that is seriously as unscrupolous a slimeball as there is. Yet they are out there. There are WPC's that are 34% protein percentage up to 70% protein percentage and people trying to get ahead of the game as supplement companies are using these (they are beyond dirt cheap). Doug and I at TP had a rep drop off a sample of his WPC saying "nobody can beat our price per pound"...(it was 99 cents per pound at that time).....we tested it out and this stuff was below sawdust in protein percentage....we told him to go take a hike in a lake. Six months later I am cruising EBAY and I see a well known company selling this bunk bullcrap on there for everyday protein prices. I couldnt even imagine the stomach upset of the people who bought that....and that company sold boatloads of it and guys all over these message boards were raving about the price of it. Yea just great, little did you know the protein percentage was so low that when you calculated it out for a 80% WPC ---the sawdust one was actually higher in price.

and what they do after is replace out the higher ingredient/s with maltodextrin or powdered silica **broken link removed** in the capsules and lessen the price dramatically.

All supplement companies are going to have to be GMP compliant in the next couple years here....we welcome it....but whats that going to do? Its going to make it very hard for the people who cut corners and scam consumers to even enter this industry. The bad thing is it will raise prices across the board of all supplements because of all the costs all companies will have to spend being GMP compliant and all the rules/regulations. Regardless its a very good thing and will be highly regulated like pharmaceutical companies are. I would venture to say you will see alot of the lesser known supplement companies dissapearing at that time.

EDIFYING!!! :eek:

BUMP cause everyone, especially newbies spending TONS of cash on fancy supps, should read...

Example

As an example to what has been said here, I know for a fact (not second-hand) that Sci-Fit is guilty of all these types of infractions.

-Protein on label incorrect/poor quality
-Some ingredients not in products or expensive ingredients at sub-therapeutic levels
-most popular products are re-labeled All-American products-with inflated prices.

Sci-Fit is guilty of all these types of infractions.

-most popular products are re-labeled All-American products-with inflated prices.

:confused:

Sci-fit is CHEAPER than All American EFX!!!

I been using Optimum most of the time. I know it's not top notch pure Isolate, but I have been using their Whey protein for a while now, and hope they are meeting their label claims.

I've always wondered what percentage of each protein is really in there.

ok

:confused:

Sci-fit is CHEAPER than All American EFX!!!

Sometimes. And not by much. I assuming we are comparing retails of the EFX products sourced by Scifit. Reason is contracts were formed before EFX had any distribution. SO, Golini dropped his pants and held prices as a whole. The products sources from EFX are the ONLY ones in the line worth anything. Until the recent sale, All american had little interest in selling direct.

The greatest reason for the cheaper pricing is b/c there is 0 demand for Scifit in the marketplace. Therefore, prices are dropped fy Scifit AND especially the retailer who often gets stuck with 100's off bottles of stuff nobody wants.

Does that explain it?

Sooooooooo should we call ourselves Team Iovate?????????? Doesn't have the same ring, lol.

Now you have me second guessing my decisions... .are they good, should i consider a different supplier.

Anyone have any luck or lack there of with GNC or they just good to go in your opinion.

Im actually headed there today... need some creatine, glutamine, and Whey (man i go through that shit fast)

Oh come on man, get out of the dark ages, there are much better companies. Look at the sponsors or TP.
You will have to research on your own for TP, cause they are not a sponsor and I don'tr feel like getting sent to the banned room by Big A.

Online all the products are way cheaper and if the order is over $100 the shipping is free.

So in your opinion is ON whey gold up to par?

Every single thing he said is spot on the money

In fact one company some years ago made their repuatation on this. They spiked their main product with something everybody in this forum knows works and people grew like weeds.....word of mouth caught on and their repuation flew thru the roof.....they removed the spiked ingredient and made millions.

Absolutely and when you dont have to list percentages on a label this can mean a great deal of shucksterism. Alot of companies list their product as 100% whey!!! And you read the ingredient label and it says
Whey protein concentrate, Whey protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey protein HG,....great and in most peoples minds that means 47% WPC, 47%WPI and 6% HWP......but in actuality that could be 98% WPC (the cheapest whey protein which also has the lowest protein percentage) and 1% WPI and 1% HWP......but wait a second...a standard WPC is at least 80% protein percentage, anyone using anything below that is seriously as unscrupolous a slimeball as there is. Yet they are out there. There are WPC's that are 34% protein percentage up to 70% protein percentage and people trying to get ahead of the game as supplement companies are using these (they are beyond dirt cheap). Doug and I at TP had a rep drop off a sample of his WPC saying "nobody can beat our price per pound"...(it was 99 cents per pound at that time).....we tested it out and this stuff was below sawdust in protein percentage....we told him to go take a hike in a lake. Six months later I am cruising EBAY and I see a well known company selling this bunk bullcrap on there for everyday protein prices. I couldnt even imagine the stomach upset of the people who bought that....and that company sold boatloads of it and guys all over these message boards were raving about the price of it. Yea just great, little did you know the protein percentage was so low that when you calculated it out for a 80% WPC ---the sawdust one was actually higher in price.

and what they do after is replace out the higher ingredient/s with maltodextrin or powdered silica **broken link removed** in the capsules and lessen the price dramatically.

All supplement companies are going to have to be GMP compliant in the next couple years here....we welcome it....but whats that going to do? Its going to make it very hard for the people who cut corners and scam consumers to even enter this industry. The bad thing is it will raise prices across the board of all supplements because of all the costs all companies will have to spend being GMP compliant and all the rules/regulations. Regardless its a very good thing and will be highly regulated like pharmaceutical companies are. I would venture to say you will see alot of the lesser known supplement companies dissapearing at that time.

Great post that!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity