over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Supplements while on TRT

Thahulk

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Whats everyones daily supplement stack on your TRT protocol?

This is mine:
Multivitamin
100mg coq10
500mg magnesium glycinate
5000iu d3
100mcg k2 mk7
Glucosamine/chondroitin/msm
3g fish oil
TRT 150mg Cyp

I think I have to cut fish oil. I have been getting some massive headaches and I think it’s from the fish oil. Im also prone to nose bleeds and it makes it worse.

Astragalus, fish oil, metformin. Thinking of adding creatine. Haven't used since high school and I'm pretty anti supplements in the sense I try to focus on the things that matter ( diet, sleep, training intensity) but I keep seeing how everyone else thinks it does something so I'll try it again. I wouldn't cut out fish oil. Do you take it with a meal? Maybe try a different brand it's fat shouldn't give a headache.

Astragalus, fish oil, metformin. Thinking of adding creatine. Haven't used since high school and I'm pretty anti supplements in the sense I try to focus on the things that matter ( diet, sleep, training intensity) but I keep seeing how everyone else thinks it does something so I'll try it again. I wouldn't cut out fish oil. Do you take it with a meal? Maybe try a different brand it's fat shouldn't give a headache.

Creatine has so many benefits it's ridiculous. Definitely one of the best supplements for bodybuilders. Not even counting the physique benefits it's been shown to be effective at supporting cognitive function, improving fasting triglyceride and glucose levels and it's extremely safe.

If you want to supercharge your TRT then injectable L-Carnitine.

This is what I stated but there are 2 threads on the same subject so one must have been done in error. OP one of the mods might be able to merge the posts into one thread for you.

Creatine has so many benefits it's ridiculous. Definitely one of the best supplements for bodybuilders. Not even counting the physique benefits it's been shown to be effective at supporting cognitive function, improving fasting triglyceride and glucose levels and it's extremely safe.
I love creatine

Increases DHT too 👍

I plan on adding it in. Do you use year round or ever take a break? I'd assume not

This is what I stated but there are 2 threads on the same subject so one must have been done in error. OP one of the mods might be able to merge the posts into one thread for you.
I have no idea why this posted twice. Other than I had spotty service when posting. Weird

I plan on adding it in. Do you use year round or ever take a break? I'd assume not

I haven't actually used it daily for a few months but I will add it back in soon. I have always used it in cycles. You can use it all year with no issues as long as you keep the dose sensible (I would recommend 5g). I have my core health supplements like fish oil and vitamin d which I use all year. Then things like synthetine, glutamine, creatine and taurine I tend to just cycle on/off. With creatine (and the others) there is no reason for that just an easy going approach so I use when I feel like it and drop for the same reason. Although I tend to use that list for approx 12 weeks at a time then have a break and repeat.

I have no idea why this posted twice. Other than I had spotty service when posting. Weird

I was replying to your post in the duplicate thread about your nosebleeds and headaches but the thread has gone. Luckily I didn't lose my post so will copy and paste it here...

It will likely be the fish oil. Loads of supplements thin the blood and fish oil has caused me issues as well. Often guys will be using various supps that can have a contributing effect and they don't realize it. Examples of supplements that thin the blood include turmeric, vitamin e, ginger, fenugreek, zinc and garlic etc. If I ever start a high dose of fish oil I am pretty much guaranteed to get a nose bleed within a few days. Although you are using a few things that should have the opposite effect.

Regarding the headaches it's impossible to know without more details. It could be a simple pick and it's just the fish oil but it's hard to tell because obviously headaches could be caused by 1001 things. Generally fish oil is known to help (very well) with headaches but some people have reported it causing them. I know you are using a multi vitamin but a vitamin deficiency is a common cause of headaches. Too much homocysteine is a very common cause of headaches and b-vitamins lower homocysteine levels. Vitamin B2 is especially important when it comes to headache prevention. Too many fat soluble vitamins can also cause headaches.

It's hard to say because often too much or too little of something could be the cause of the same issue (vitamin d and headaches being an example). If you could get comprehensive bloodwork (including vitamins and minerals) that would definitely tell you a lot. I include minerals because another cause of headaches is not enough sodium so that is something to keep an eye on. Many drink loads of water but don't add the necessary sodium to go with that fluid intake and that can cause numerous issues. I am rambling on but just trying to help by going over various things because one of them might ring a bell in a sense and could help.

Creatine, injectable l-carnitine, humanofort for me.

Humanofort is one of those things you don’t notice much, but when you stop taking it for a while then start again you realize how much it helps

I was replying to your post in the duplicate thread about your nosebleeds and headaches but the thread has gone. Luckily I didn't lose my post so will copy and paste it here...

It will likely be the fish oil. Loads of supplements thin the blood and fish oil has caused me issues as well. Often guys will be using various supps that can have a contributing effect and they don't realize it. Examples of supplements that thin the blood include turmeric, vitamin e, ginger, fenugreek, zinc and garlic etc. If I ever start a high dose of fish oil I am pretty much guaranteed to get a nose bleed within a few days. Although you are using a few things that should have the opposite effect.

Regarding the headaches it's impossible to know without more details. It could be a simple pick and it's just the fish oil but it's hard to tell because obviously headaches could be caused by 1001 things. Generally fish oil is known to help (very well) with headaches but some people have reported it causing them. I know you are using a multi vitamin but a vitamin deficiency is a common cause of headaches. Too much homocysteine is a very common cause of headaches and b-vitamins lower homocysteine levels. Vitamin B2 is especially important when it comes to headache prevention. Too many fat soluble vitamins can also cause headaches.

It's hard to say because often too much or too little of something could be the cause of the same issue (vitamin d and headaches being an example). If you could get comprehensive bloodwork (including vitamins and minerals) that would definitely tell you a lot. I include minerals because another cause of headaches is not enough sodium so that is something to keep an eye on. Many drink loads of water but don't add the necessary sodium to go with that fluid intake and that can cause numerous issues. I am rambling on but just trying to help by going over various things because one of them might ring a bell in a sense and could help.
I appreciate ya man. Yeah Im going to take out fish oil and go from there. Process of elimination. Ive been using Himalayan pink salt throughout the day also.

It’s weird. I feel like Im having low estrogen symptoms on my trt dose but every thing looked good last labs. Dry skin. Pissing alot. Nosebleeds. Headaches. Night sweats. Shitty sleep. No morning wood. Sore joints and hands been falling asleep really easy.

I've always been a non responder to Creatine. I've used it every way known to man and I get pretty much nothing from it.

I've always been a non responder to Creatine. I've used it every way known to man and I get pretty much nothing from it.
I just hold sub-water on it. It doesn't fill my muscles any.

I was much the same but there is only so much needed to saturate the muscle. As creatine is in protien and we make it ourselves. I fugured i was mostly saturated from the pounds of meat i was eating every day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear