over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite TN protein Flavors

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
I have been off all protein powder for a little bit but my schedule is so hectic, i am about to order some just to get the extra protein since i don't always have time to eat solid food.

What are your favorite flavors from TN now a days?

Thanks KS

The fudge brownie, vanilla, and chocolate coconut trueflavors are all pretty amazing IMO. I still want to try the cinnamon roll though!

I am a big fan of Dante and TN, but to be honest, with the mixes that I make, most of the new true flavors are disappointing(use a lot of peptopro). The old java mocha and chocolate coconut were actually good, but the new true flavor flavors don't even compare.

The new cinnamon bun is fucking amazing, when mixed into my cream of rice pre workout. Taste like a big bowl of cinnamon toast crunch :)

I'm pretty partial to French vanilla.

I'm about out, and in need to reorder. May try another flavor.

I am a big fan of Dante and TN, but to be honest, with the mixes that I make, most of the new true flavors are disappointing(use a lot of peptopro). The old java mocha and chocolate coconut were actually good, but the new true flavor flavors don't even compare.

There really is nothing that makes sour bitter pepto pro taste good. The only thing that works for people is some kind of fruit flavors like crystal light or the Arizona stick pack peach lemonade or similar ive recommended before

How bout this? Every single guy on this thread before this post right here.....send me an email at [email protected] and ill send you two 1lb tubs of any flavor you guys want to try out that you were scared of trying before because your partial to your regularly bought flavor. Im a chocolate coconut guy myself but throw me two flavors you want to sample out and the protein you want it to be and ill make you 2 one pound tubs to try them out on the house.

(just send me your screenname/name and where you want me to send them to)

I like the chocolate fudge and the lemon...the lemon is really good! I need to order more today! I think I'll try the cinnamon as well this time...sounds incredible! I always do the X2 on the flavor...it helps with any bitterness that may be there.

Chocolate banana!

i was a fan of the java mocha i went to order a few weeks ago and i didn't see anything comparable. I see they have cafe mocha now so i will be trying that next order.

I like corner candy store and chocolate fudge. My girl loves the chocolate banana

Whatever flavor anyone gets, it's absolutely essential to get the strongest flavoring option, or else you can barely taste it. I like the regular chocolate for the whey isolate. Tastes great but what I really love is the lack of sugar and carbs.

How bout this? Every single guy on this thread before this post right here.....send me an email at [email protected] and ill send you two 1lb tubs of any flavor you guys want to try out that you were scared of trying before because your partial to your regularly bought flavor. Im a chocolate coconut guy myself but throw me two flavors you want to sample out and the protein you want it to be and ill make you 2 one pound tubs to try them out on the house.

(just send me your screenname/name and where you want me to send them to)

Thats one hell of an offer Dante. No need for me though. I been ordering from you for 10+ years and have never been disappointed. Just ordered 5 lbs of the cinnamon bun this morning.

Love the DC blend banana smoothie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me, it tasted closest to the Pez candy. Didn't care for it too much

Yea thats not a favorite of mine either...some people lover it though.

whats everyones fav true flacours? always been on choc fudge but looking to try banana milkshake & choc coconut bar

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member