over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite training tools

I’m behind the times on this one my new gym has it and I use it for incline, flat shoulders traps, triceps and biceps I absolutely love this piece of equipment.
Definitely going to invest in one

4D17D631-01DD-44CF-9CE9-9610540D6084.png

I'd always wondered if a swiss bar was worth the investment. Never had an opportunity to use one.
I find that they’re much easier on my rotators and shoulders Han a barbell due to the grip options available

Chain Belt, Mag Grips are rad! Expensive. Wrist support Wraps.

Max

Horse lineament and knee sleeves. These are more necessities for me than anything else.

I'd always wondered if a swiss bar was worth the investment. Never had an opportunity to use one.
It’s the only way I can do any free weight presses that’s not db. I love doing close grip with it. It takes the pressure off my shoulders and my wrists.
I like the rogue that he posted. There’s a Larry Scott brand one at my gym that weighs 90lbs that I like but I’ve never been able to find it online.

Bluetooth heart rate strap (I use myzone3) hooked to the Polar Beat app. Helps me plot rest intervals and circuits so I'm not being a lazy fat bastard. Definitely shows on the graph and calorie count when you are sandbagging it.

Bluetooth heart rate strap (I use myzone3) hooked to the Polar Beat app. Helps me plot rest intervals and circuits so I'm not being a lazy fat bastard. Definitely shows on the graph and calorie count when you are sandbagging it.
Man this almost doesn’t sound like English to me lmao. I’m not exactly up to date on all the newest tech

I lather it and my wife hates the smell. She always tells me I smell like I spilled gas on myself
Ya my wife always tells me to go away after putting on any kind of liniment. Wanna know a nasty combo? Some of the old school capzasin cream covered by some equiblock. That shit will light you up. I drove home from the gym in the Az heat with it on my knees and it felt like I had 3rd degree burns lol

I used my Angles90 clones today for the first time, lat pulldowns and seated cable rows, I love them! Pulldowns feel more natural than with a straight bar and the cable row felt really good too, I highly recommend them and want to thank Heavyhitter for bringing my attention to them.

I used my Angles90 clones today for the first time, lat pulldowns and seated cable rows, I love them! Pulldowns feel more natural than with a straight bar and the cable row felt really good too, I highly recommend them and want to thank Heavyhitter for bringing my attention to them.
I feel the exact same way about them. Great on my tennis elbow prone arms

Squat Ramp, Olympic Lifting shoes (basically a shoe with a raised heel), knee sleeves. The first two have made a huge difference in the training of my quads. I only wish i had been squatting with an elevated heel all of the time when i was young and healthy. That and spending more time on the Hack Squat.

Squat Ramp, Olympic Lifting shoes (basically a shoe with a raised heel), knee sleeves. The first two have made a huge difference in the training of my quads. I only wish i had been squatting with an elevated heel all of the time when i was young and healthy. That and spending more time on the Hack Squat.
I have a pair of pendlay do wins that I love and use for squatting and front squatting. Sometimes on the leg press

Assorted bands…all different weights
I have the mountain dog band pack from elitefts and it’s perfect. Ive added a few other sizes of shorties too

I have a pair of pendlay do wins that I love and use for squatting and front squatting. Sometimes on the leg press
I've used on basically all movements for legs except hammy exercises and/or posterior chain work. The only exercise where the OLY shoes seem to not be so great for me was on Walking Lunges. They seemed to aggravate my knees on those but my shoes have added heel height to them (they were custom made).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131