over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite vehicles...car/truck/bike?

Shockrock3

Registered
Newbies
I'm a Mustang guy...always loved them, esp. Foxbody's. Switched to GM (GTO) for awhile but came back to Mustangs. Currently trying to find 05-08 Saleen or '04 Cobra in yellow but with today's prices, prob. priced out lol.

Just sold my 2012 mustang. Put twin 67mm turbos on it. Built motor Trans etc. Made 1100hp. Ran a 5.40 in the 1/8th @127mph and could still drive it across country if i wanted to. Now I wish I never sold it. Lol
Truck wise I scaled-down to a tacoma and love it. Always had a Silverado before.

Not a huge car guy, so like something practical, cost effective, but still has to be something a man would drive (vs soy boy).

Kia forte, sonata, optima, Honda Accord and civic all good options. Warranty, reliable, good on gas
If I wasn't worried about cost, reliability, warranty probably a mustang, jeep.

I drove a 1995 land cruiser for over a decade. 325k miles before repairs cost more than a new vehicle. I'd buy it back now. Those Toyota and Lexus models from the mid 90s were built to last.

Bro! Yes!!! I was just posting when yours came thru.
Haha

The LC is one of the best overland vehicles ever created. Every part in that truck is better built and made to match a 25 year service life

There's a reason it's used exclusively in places like the Australian outback. It's not flashy, or performance based but it'll last an apocalypse

2023 YZF 250 (dirtbike)

2018 I bought a Mercedes Benz E350 fully loaded, AMG PACKAGE, 20 in chrome amg wheels and feds took it as drug money (bullshit I wasn't slanging I was just playing Dr Frankenstein on myself). Had a steroid and lsd lab and lots of raws according to them, bulletproof vest and an AR15 ghost gun we were building them for fun. buying 80% receivers from Arizona and mulling it out. When I got raided a few years ago and locked up. They seized 41k in my bank account and 9800 cash next to a sheet of lsd, all my electronics and then some. after I had a BMW X7 SUV.

I am driving a nice f150 right now but gas hog where I live. I am looking at a certified pre owned E class Mercedes right now if anyone has any connections please inbox me SD or LA area... I have a good amount to put up front. certified pre owned because buying new is stupid and I want to buy a home this year. Nothing beats MERCEDES.

Truck for sure , currently in a 2019 GMC AT4
BTR “truck Norris” cam , full exhaust and dyno tune
but have a 416” short block waiting on heads and supercharger in the garage , just need more overtime 😏

I like diesels, almost don't care the brand anymore...I have quite a few big and small.

My 1989 Toyota Supra turbo. 42,000 miles. But it’s special, grandpas crazy ass bought it as his “to the grave car” then gave it to me.

For normal drives, my 2014 4x4 ram Laramie is just fine. I have her tuned and longtubes and catless duals. She’s LOUD.

I want that new dodge TRX, but I’m not paying 80,000 for a fucking truck.

You do any suspension work? Mate just got the tremor and it nearly shattered my spine just cruising on the highway.
It has full carli suspension..literally nothing underneath it is ford.

I said I was done with diesels a couple of years ago..I prefer the duramax but I’m not spending $10k to delete all the fucking emissions shit off of it

You do any suspension work? Mate just got the tremor and it nearly shattered my spine just cruising on the highway.
No getting around that one when you move up to a 3/4 or 1 ton vehicle. It’s about functionality at that point and not comfort anymore.

Cage

I used to love my cars. Then I moved to Tokyo and now I haven't owned a car for 15 years.
I loved my German cars and would get one again if practical, likely a M5 Competition or an Audi RS6 for power with usability.

I used to be a bit competitive about my cars way back, but living here it's ridiculous. Supercars and exotics of all eras abound.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws