over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FAVORITE YOU TUBER?

samgraves82

Registered
Newbies
WE ALL KNOW THERE'S A LOT OF BULLSHIT INFO AND PEOPLE JUST TRYNA MAKE A DOLLAR OUY THERE. SO WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE "COACH"/EDUCATOR OUT THERE IN YOU TUBE LAND? AND I DONT NECESSARILY MEAN YOUR FAVORITE ATHLETE IN EACH CATEGORY. MINE ARE:

BODYBUILDING - JON MEADOWS OR BEN PAKULSKI

POWER LIFING - DAVE TATE(OR SEVERAL WESTSIDE GUYS IN GENERAL) OR ALEXANDER BROMLEY

FIELD SPORTS - JEFF CAVALIERE HANDS DOWN

IT'S TOUGH TO CHOOSE JUST 1 AND I KNOW THERE'S A LOT MORE OUT THERE SO SHARE YOUR PICKS

John meadows (trying to get him to come back), Fouad Abiad, Seth Feroce, Evan Centopani, Jordan Peters, Lyle McDonald, a few others I'll remember later.

After years of watching informative/educational bodybuilding videos on a daily basis I find myself enjoying the funny ones more now. I still try to learn constantly but it's all pretty much been done in regards to training execution etc. These days it's just guys trying to build a social media rep, make money and reinvent the wheel and it's gets old after you see 100's of them doing the same thing. I actually get more ideas from watching various female profiles even if they are doing it for all the same reasons. Now there are many bodybuilders I like so I watch their stuff but I mainly keep it to IG.

For you-tube I think Greg Doucette is funny and I watch him a lot now. Fouad and Luke are quite funny but you won't learn a thing bodybuilding wise from a 1-2 hour podcast but they have a laugh. Joe Rogan does great podcasts so he is up there. Granted he is not a coach but he is one of the best at what he does. Another great channel is valuetainment and he has interviewed many bodybuilders but again you won't learn anything new if you have watched their other stuff. I really like the interviews he does with ex mafia bosses and well people from all different walks of life.

I’ve been watching Greg’s content a lot recently. He’s actually pretty funny, but I can only take him in small doses. I also watch Dave Palumbo’s shit.....sometimes. It depends on who’s on there and what it’s about.

I'm still on the fence about Greg. He puts out a lot of shit just for views, bashing this or that, whomever he decides to pick on that day. I used to really like his gear videos, I felt they were pretty informative. Anymore, he's just annoying, even though I still catch myself watching a video at times.

Can't deny Greg's talent as a bodybuilder, though, and has even some impressive lifts from a powerlifting standpoint. Fucker comes in conditioned as hell, too. I'm actually watching a video now, it's funny how pissy he starts sounding at everything deep into contest prep lol

I like the OP's choices....only ones I might add would be....going out on a limb here...gulp...Jason Blaha.

Then maybe Alan Thrall and Brian Alsruhe for strong man GPP stuff

Anyone ever catch Golden Era Bookworm?....ton of stuff on old school bodybuilding and strong man.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP37ob25oGKxrKEQFiZGArA

I like Golden Era Bookworm. He has some good stuff you really don't see anywhere else. Good stuff on Vince Gironda, etc.

I like Golden Era Bookworm. He has some good stuff you really don't see anywhere else. Good stuff on Vince Gironda, etc.
Yeah, what a time to be alive. I woulda killed to have this info when I was a teenager.

Iv been enjoying Tyson’s hotboxing and the ones he’s doing from home right now . As far as bodybuilding you tubers lee priest all the way. He’s quite entertaining. Joe Rogan is also good

I also like watching some of the newer/older content from Westside but more specifically Louie Simmons, such as interviews and when he tells old stories about Westside from back in the day. He's a funny guy and I also love his accent and the way he talks. Really enjoy when Dave Palumbo has Valentino on. Again, love hearing the old stories from back in the day and also Greg's accent and the way he talks is entertaining and often very funny to me. Anabolic Doc...like him too but not for the obvious reason. I like his mannerisms and the things he does with his hands when discusses gear. I don't think he does it on purpose but it's fucking hilarious sometimes, even my wife laughs. Seems like a great guy though and is passionate about helping people.

1. Rx muscle
2. fouad abiad
3. Dr Ford Brewer.
4. Lucky gunner
5. Iraqveteran888
6.jerry miculek
7. military arms channel

After years of watching informative/educational bodybuilding videos on a daily basis I find myself enjoying the funny ones more now. I still try to learn constantly but it's all pretty much been done in regards to training execution etc. These days it's just guys trying to build a social media rep, make money and reinvent the wheel and it's gets old after you see 100's of them doing the same thing. I actually get more ideas from watching various female profiles even if they are doing it for all the same reasons. Now there are many bodybuilders I like so I watch their stuff but I mainly keep it to IG.

For you-tube I think Greg Doucette is funny and I watch him a lot now. Fouad and Luke are quite funny but you won't learn a thing bodybuilding wise from a 1-2 hour podcast but they have a laugh. Joe Rogan does great podcasts so he is up there. Granted he is not a coach but he is one of the best at what he does. Another great channel is valuetainment and he has interviewed many bodybuilders but again you won't learn anything new if you have watched their other stuff. I really like the interviews he does with ex mafia bosses and well people from all different walks of life.
Yes I love valuetainment too. I agree with you all the way. I like that Tyrone prankster lol "IM TYRONE AND IM HERE TO FUCK UR WIFE" LMAO

I gotta check this bookworm. And to be fair, blaha has evolved over the last year. Glad somebody else sees it. He's still a douce tho lol for all that Hitman nonsense

Can't deny Greg's talent as a bodybuilder, though, and has even some impressive lifts from a powerlifting standpoint. Fucker comes in conditioned as hell, too. I'm actually watching a video now, it's funny how pissy he starts sounding at everything deep into contest prep lol
He went way off the rails last comp huh? Just mad at everybody 😄😠😠

He went way off the rails last comp huh? Just mad at everybody 😄😠😠

Halo is also his favorite a few weeks out from a show, so that might explain a bit, too :)

I'm jealous of how much he gets to eat all the way to to the show, though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131