over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FAVORITE YOU TUBER?

Bodybuilding related in no order:

Stan efferding - I like his straight forward approach and a lot of his tips made a big difference(like the 10 min walk after eating)

Dave Palumbo - Rxmuscle - Don't agree with a lot of what Dave says but he has pretty good info sometimes and keeps on top of everything BB related, plus I don't know why but he cracks me up, maybe his mannerisms? Usually laughing quite a bit throughout the AskDave episodes.

Luke Sandoe & Fouad - bullocks or whatever its called podcast. Useless for bodybuilding related material but again fairly hilarious, good to listen in the background while doing work.

John Meadows - solid info on almost every topic you can think of

Evan Centopani - Again awesome info just sucks he rarely does anything on his Chanel/animal Chanel

hafthor bjornsson - I'm not at all interested in powerlifting but still good content, and seems like a genuialy good guy. The guys a machine with diet and training, very motivating. (not a vibe I got from the other "strongmen")

Sylvester the Talking Cat. The guy who created it killed himself yesterday. Really makes me mad! What a waste!

Sylvester the Talking Cat. The guy who created it killed himself yesterday. Really makes me mad! What a waste!

That was really creative and funny. Very talented to put that together. He even talks about his deep depression at the end of the video. Do you know what happened to his pets? JJ you know what my fav you-tube channel is :D

There is none I really desire to watch.

Actually, I do like the stuff meadows puts out, as well as Scott Stevenson...lol, if I can grasp his info without looking it up:D

I try getting into It's Just Bodybuilding, but half the time it seems as though they hate talking about anything "bodybuilding." I get more from Dusty's training and food vids than watching him on a podcast. Good guy, my favorite BB'r probably, but I always get the feeling he is being put out by the questions he picks to answer, unless it's something totally off topic, or smoking weed, then he acts excited. I didn't really ever pay attention to Partlow, but he is a funny guy and a little more open on his answers.

I guess that's why I like Meadows and Stevenson because no matter the topic, they seem to enjoy talking about it and giving their experiences.

Halo is also his favorite a few weeks out from a show, so that might explain a bit, too :)

I'm jealous of how much he gets to eat all the way to to the show, though.
That explains a whole lot actually LMAO. Didnt pay attn to his food intake but if he's that shredded eating that much food than good for him I guess

There is none I really desire to watch.

Actually, I do like the stuff meadows puts out, as well as Scott Stevenson...lol, if I can grasp his info without looking it up:D

I try getting into It's Just Bodybuilding, but half the time it seems as though they hate talking about anything "bodybuilding." I get more from Dusty's training and food vids than watching him on a podcast. Good guy, my favorite BB'r probably, but I always get the feeling he is being put out by the questions he picks to answer, unless it's something totally off topic, or smoking weed, then he acts excited. I didn't really ever pay attention to Partlow, but he is a funny guy and a little more open on his answers.

I guess that's why I like Meadows and Stevenson because no matter the topic, they seem to enjoy talking about it and giving their experiences.
I like meadows and Stevenson too. See his RV park workouts lately? Fuckin genius

Every time I see the thread title I think "sweet potatoes?"

That was really creative and funny. Very talented to put that together. He even talks about his deep depression at the end of the video. Do you know what happened to his pets? JJ you know what my fav you-tube channel is :D

His wife is going to take care of all his pets.
I love Crusoe and Oakley. I’m not too big on Daphne. Haha Crusoe is my favorite dogger YouTube. Oakley poops on things like Flex. 🐶

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws