over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorited burger?

Patty melt from Whataburger.

I read about and then started experimenting with putting some cut-up portabella mushroom pieces in with my ground beef. To one pound of meat I'm adding an egg and some breadcrumbs (probably a tbs or so). It gives the meat a slightly different (I think better) taste and texture. I'm going to try adding sage and fennel seeds too to see how that might taste (kinda like sausage).

I read about and then started experimenting with putting some cut-up portabella mushroom pieces in with my ground beef. To one pound of meat I'm adding an egg and some breadcrumbs (probably a tbs or so). It gives the meat a slightly different (I think better) taste and texture. I'm going to try adding sage and fennel seeds too to see how that might taste (kinda like sausage).
The mushrooms sounds like a good idea

Shake Shack Launches First West Coast Food Truck

Shake Shack's position as arguably the top burger joint in the fast casual food space is well-earned. The flavorful burgers and wide variety of high-quality menu options have enamored diners for years, and its expansion westward in the past decade has come with much fanfare and buzz, with left coast denizens always eager to get their fix of a Shack Burger.

LA Shack fans have even more to be excited about, as the brand launched its first-ever West Coast fast food truck this week, and is available for a limited time through Labor Day Weekend.

Besides grabbing a bite on-the-go, fans can now reserve the truck for private events, which can be booked here. Perfect for squad-only feasting.

Here's more key details regarding the new Shack Truck in Los Angeles:

The truck will be available to experience or rent out in LA-area from the duration of the LA tour (through September 6).

Shack Truck LA stops include: The Comedy Store, MadCap Motel, The Drive In at Santa Monica Airport with Rooftop Cinema Club, Unique Market, The Brig and more to be announced.

Shack fans can indulge in the new summer menu as well, which includes the Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich, Hot Honey Fries, and Summerades.

**broken link removed**

Homemade Wisconsin onion butter burger Here’s how to make them

Ingredients

For the sauce:
1/2 cup mayo
2 tbl ketchup
1/2 tbl mustard
Diced pickles
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce

Onions:
See previous recipe

Here we go
Use 85 percent lean ground beef. The fat adds so much flavor and makes for a juicer burger. Set the meat out a half hour or so before you’re going to cook it so it can come to room temp and roll it into balls

Get your pan nice and hot over medium high heat. Place a ball of meat on the hot skillet. Smash it down as flat as you can get it with the bottom of a small saucepan. This will ensure it gets nice and crispy. Think smash burger here!!
Season on the side that’s up with a liberal amount of seasoned salt. Cook on that side for 3 or so minutes until nice and crispy. Flip over and top with cheese of your choice and cook for 3 or so more minutes until they reach your preferred doneness.

Toast your buns and top with the sauce. Place the burger on that and spoon over a generous amount of the onions and enjoy

Here’s how to make the onions
Butter caramelized onions

These will be going on some Wisconsin style butter onion burgers tonight....but honestly they’re yummy on everything!! I’ll post the recipe for the burgers too when they’re done

Ingredients
2 whole yellow onions diced
1/4 stick butter
1 tbl olive oil
Salt
Pepper
1/4 cup white wine
1/2 cup beef broth

In a sauce pan melt butter and olive oil together over medium high. Add in onions and stir constantly for about 5 minutes. Add in white whine and continue to stir until wine has evaporated. Add in 1/4 cup of the broth and cover. Turn done heat to medium low and simmer for six minutes. Remove lid...add some salt and pepper and the other 1/4 cup broth. Cover again and continue to simmer for another 5 minutes and enjoy!

Attachments

• 30C5CACC-213E-40B2-B604-219979634160.jpeg
    30C5CACC-213E-40B2-B604-219979634160.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1
  • FCBEA387-3328-481C-9D34-07005B7935E3.jpeg
    FCBEA387-3328-481C-9D34-07005B7935E3.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 1

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member