over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favourite cheat meal

thick greasy extra cheese pizza w/ anchovies, deep fried calamari, potato chips, profiteroles, thick apple pie with whipped cream.... I'll stop there before I go off the rails :eek:

.... more of a binge than a meal

If I'm going all out...

Fried chicken tenders, Macaroni and cheese (with real cheese added), mashed potatoes with gravy, spinach dip and chips, Corn bread......

Damn, now I want all that junk... guess ill settle for egg whites :(

When I cheat I cheat (only do this once a year). Ribs, cornbread, pecan pie, and cheesy hashbrowns. Man I wish the year was shorter.

When I cheat I cheat (only do this once a year). Ribs, cornbread, pecan pie, and cheesy hashbrowns. Man I wish the year was shorter.

once a YEAR?! damn dude you gotta live lol

really, no one goes to any buffets anymore?

this past sunday for me at a chinese noodle bar:

2 plates of those little fried chips they give you w/ soy and hot mustard
chinese pizza
spare ribs
roast duck
pineapple chicken w/ rice

then on the way home stopped at mcdonalds got a mcdouble and a maple oatmeal cup (not too shabby tbh)

got home and wanted more oatmeal so about a cup of oats, splenda, sugar free maple syrup and HALF AND HALF <---- best fucking addition to oatmeal i have EVER made... SO creamy it was amazing. cant recommend enough

then i think i had a couple oreo's and whatever was left in the fridge

the biggest burger you can find with the most bacon and cheese on it as possible

really, no one goes to any buffets anymore?

this past sunday for me at a chinese noodle bar:

2 plates of those little fried chips they give you w/ soy and hot mustard
chinese pizza
spare ribs
roast duck
pineapple chicken w/ rice
then on the way home stopped at mcdonalds got a mcdouble and a maple oatmeal cup (not too shabby tbh)

got home and wanted more oatmeal so about a cup of oats, splenda, sugar free maple syrup and HALF AND HALF <---- best fucking addition to oatmeal i have EVER made... SO creamy it was amazing. cant recommend enough

then i think i had a couple oreo's and whatever was left in the fridge

You call the pineapple, chicken and rice meal a cheat meal!?:eek:
I get this every time I go to my local mexican restaurant. I consider it an ideal meal for growing (might have a couple extra sweetners in the pineapple topping though).

Where are you guys finding the sugar free maple syrup? I've found some sweetened with aspartame but try to aim more for splenda sweetened items - like DaVinci's chocolate, caramel, hazlenut, raspberry syrups (and a host of others)

Personally I like throwing banana, sugar free chocolate syrup, and a wad of peanut butter into my oats in the morning. And if you feel up to it, mix peanut butter in with your cottage cheese and add in some chocolate syrup (sugarfree of course) and get ready for bliss.

If I lived in the DFW area I'd probably end up eating at Babe's every night....good thing I live in Oklahoma and only make it to Babes once or twice a year:p

Five Guys bugers and fries!!

You call the pineapple, chicken and rice meal a cheat meal!?:eek:
I get this every time I go to my local mexican restaurant. I consider it an ideal meal for growing (might have a couple extra sweetners in the pineapple topping though).

Where are you guys finding the sugar free maple syrup? I've found some sweetened with aspartame but try to aim more for splenda sweetened items - like DaVinci's chocolate, caramel, hazlenut, raspberry syrups (and a host of others)

Personally I like throwing banana, sugar free chocolate syrup, and a wad of peanut butter into my oats in the morning. And if you feel up to it, mix peanut butter in with your cottage cheese and add in some chocolate syrup (sugarfree of course) and get ready for bliss.

walmart and most grocery stores around here

If I lived in the DFW area I'd probably end up eating at Babe's every night....good thing I live in Oklahoma and only make it to Babes once or twice a year:p

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) there is a Babe's about 8 miles from my house and a different one about 6 miles from where I work.

you guys are making me drool over here.

i got to go with fried sea scallops, baby back ribs, hot wings, french fries, four cheese ravioli from maggianos, calzone, chinese fried rice, pho' vietnamese noodles, key lime pie or warm fudge brownie served with mint icecream. . :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131