over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FBI , E-mail scam??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just recieved this PFD via E-mail , seems totaly unofficial to me and i can't see why the fuck they would be wanting me to pay for any of my security clearances now?? and why somthing so "important" would be sent via E-mail and not at least registered mail or personal delivery
just figured i'd pass it along to you guys to see if you had heard or recieved anything on this before.
The doc has the FBI seal on one side and some BS seal on the other from the
Economic Financial and Crimes
15A, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi
Lagos, Nigeria

Gonna be forwarding it to the real FBI this morning , here is the info

Attention: You are to contact the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)Los Angeles, California to obtain your Clearance Certificate, find below their contact information's: Contact Person: Rev. James Kelly Principal Legal Advisor U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Rev James Email: [email protected] Los Angeles Office Address 606 South Olive Street, 8th Floor, California Ensure you contact them(DHS) with your Full Name, Address and Phone Number/Cell Number.
Contact the DHS via Email with the information above immediately, once you contact them I will get back to you or else I will have an agent come visit you at home for questioning. Furthermore, be advised that according to the United State Law together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the DHS. Also Note that you are to take care of the cost of the Clearance Certificate, which would be issued in your name. Due to the content of the Clearance Certificate and how important and secured the document is, you as the beneficiary will send to the DHS the sum of $350 Dollars only for the issuing of the Clearance Certificate. That is the lay down rules for the DHS to release such sensitive document; DHS will issue you the authentic and original copy of the Clearance Certificate with a seal on it for verification and approval. You are here by advice to contact them through the email address above to make an enquiry concerning how you will send the official fee to them. Note that you are to observe this immediately, if you really want your funds to be credited to your personal bank account and to avoid any legal battle with the security operatives over this matter. We have already informed the DHS about the present situation go ahead and contact them immediately. Your fund is under our custody and will not be released to you unless the required document is confirmed, after that the funds would be release to you immediately without any delay. NOTE: We have asked for the above document to make available the most completed and up-to date records possible for no criminal justice purposes. The documents will clarify the intensity of this fund; exonerate it from money laundry, scam and terrorism. WARNING: Failure to provide the above requirement in the next 24 hours, legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and detaining you as soon as international court of justice issues a warrant of arrest, if you are found guilty, you will be jailed as terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today and the world at large. The F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting any criminal who indulges in this criminal act. Nobody is above the law and the law is not a respecter of anybody. We presumed you are law abiding citizen whom would not want have scuffles with the authority, in and outside the United States
We are charged with the responsibility of implementing legal norms and our authority is irrevocable so don't dare dispute our instruction, just act as instructed. The person you know will not help you in this matter rather abide by this instruction. The funds in question were deposited by those people that contacted you. Note: You are to contact them (DHS) with your full names, phone number/cell number and full address via their email which I stated above immediately for the processing of your Clearance Certificate within the next 48 hours. Faithfully Yours Robert S. Mueller III FBI Director
Note contact the DHS office: [email protected]

What a joke..
Even beyond the grammatical and structural errors, the aol email and the foreign address.. it is the most poorly written letter I have seen- even for an ESL student

Sadly, I am sure some idiot will send money

Just recieved this PFD via E-mail , seems totaly unofficial to me and i can't see why the fuck they would be wanting me to pay for any of my security clearances now?? and why somthing so "important" would be sent via E-mail and not at least registered mail or personal delivery
just figured i'd pass it along to you guys to see if you had heard or recieved anything on this before.
15A, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi
Lagos, Nigeria

]

There's your answer. Nigerian scammers... their English gets better every year. delete/spam box/forget about it.

One word....

NIGERIA... Full of scams... Too bad too, the people as a whole there are really wonderful, very friendly culture, the best-man in my wedding was from Nigeria

The real sad thing is that many elderly fall for this stuff

Yea , my wife was all upset about it and worried it might be legit , she is the type that would have fallen for it

Next time just google the first line of the email and see what comes up.

You will see that it's :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

yeah bro there is always some kind of scam coming out of Nigeria.

15A, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi
Lagos, Nigeria

Gonna be forwarding it to the real FBI this morning , here is the info

Attention: You are to contact the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)Los Angeles, California to obtain your Clearance Certificate, find below their contact information's: Contact Person: Rev. James Kelly Principal Legal Advisor U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Rev James Email: [email protected] Los Angeles Office Address 606 South Olive Street, 8th Floor, California Ensure you contact them(DHS) with your Full Name, Address and Phone Number/Cell Number.
Contact the DHS via Email with the information above immediately, once you contact them I will get back to you or else I will have an agent come visit you at home for questioning. Furthermore, be advised that according to the United State Law together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the DHS. Also Note that you are to take care of the cost of the Clearance Certificate, which would be issued in your name. Due to the content of the Clearance Certificate and how important and secured the document is, you as the beneficiary will send to the DHS the sum of $350 Dollars only for the issuing of the Clearance Certificate. That is the lay down rules for the DHS to release such sensitive document; DHS will issue you the authentic and original copy of the Clearance Certificate with a seal on it for verification and approval. You are here by advice to contact them through the email address above to make an enquiry concerning how you will send the official fee to them. Note that you are to observe this immediately, if you really want your funds to be credited to your personal bank account and to avoid any legal battle with the security operatives over this matter. We have already informed the DHS about the present situation go ahead and contact them immediately. Your fund is under our custody and will not be released to you unless the required document is confirmed, after that the funds would be release to you immediately without any delay. NOTE: We have asked for the above document to make available the most completed and up-to date records possible for no criminal justice purposes. The documents will clarify the intensity of this fund; exonerate it from money laundry, scam and terrorism. WARNING: Failure to provide the above requirement in the next 24 hours, legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and detaining you as soon as international court of justice issues a warrant of arrest, if you are found guilty, you will be jailed as terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today and the world at large. The F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting any criminal who indulges in this criminal act. Nobody is above the law and the law is not a respecter of anybody. We presumed you are law abiding citizen whom would not want have scuffles with the authority, in and outside the United States
We are charged with the responsibility of implementing legal norms and our authority is irrevocable so don't dare dispute our instruction, just act as instructed. The person you know will not help you in this matter rather abide by this instruction. The funds in question were deposited by those people that contacted you. Note: You are to contact them (DHS) with your full names, phone number/cell number and full address via their email which I stated above immediately for the processing of your Clearance Certificate within the next 48 hours. Faithfully Yours Robert S. Mueller III FBI Director
Note contact the DHS office: [email protected]

How about the point of contact is the Rev James Kelly? Now thats funny!

good ol nigerian scam artists. I love these. I use to get lots of scam emails a couple years back, asking me to send money to them for yada yada yada and how they would send me back more than I sent them as interest and all that bullshit.....I would tell them to send me a picture of them sitting on a donkey with a sombrero on or holding a sign that says "I love weiner" so I would know they are who they say there are. I had a whole dam collection of them.

haha you too bro ??

man this guys have sent me multiple emails i keep reporting them but bam a new account and new email lol

dont bother forwarding to the real fbi

nigerian scams are well known. nothing they can do about it.

They are getting more clever with the topics, the last one I received was just about winning the lotto, lol. Blessings bro. Ninister.

I am ignorant on these types of matters (could we, the US, find a way to do this?) . . . but I hope that there's some way our FBI (or somebody) could find a way to punish the Nigerians who incessantly fool Americans into giving them money.

No reason to read it and even see the address from Nigeria.
The FBI doesn't email anyone. They visit you.

The FBI doesn't email anyone. They visit you.

exactly , passed the info along to a budy of mine and of course laughed about it said they get reports of it all the time but that they do often get leads to people in the US recieving money , one of the new things is that you send your funds to sombody here in the US so it appears more legitimate

exactly , passed the info along to a budy of mine and of course laughed about it said they get reports of it all the time but that they do often get leads to people in the US recieving money , one of the new things is that you send your funds to sombody here in the US so it appears more legitimate

One of those guys even hacked my grandmother's email...They used it. I have a high profile dea guy as a friend and even he couldn't pass on the info w/out being laughed at. Darn Nigerians...:eek:

Rev James Kelly from the Nigerian sector of the FBI..looks legit...not..hahaha

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner