YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FBI goes after their own... for steroids.

Shoe on the other foot.

one of the guys did counter terrorism..

guess we're gonna be a little short on safety for a while, while the feds go recruiting computer geeks that don't lift.

The fact that consenting adults can't legally put what they want in their own bodies, as long as it doesn't harm anyone else, is what is wrong with the "free" world.

-Pack

i dont see what the big deal is if someone wants to take these vitamins...its not like their hurting anybody....jeesh

There ain't nothin "free" about it!!!

no they must of done something tht upset ther own guys,they just used tht as a reason th get rid of em.most of em do it it well known from prisn guard cops ect,it a fu---- joke, i used to b a prison guard and they can never keep ther mouth shut,so beieve me when i say tht they all use it,some use it just from being scared. be smart b safe

seriously...i can run down to the basement, chug a gallon of vodka, and attempt to juggle flaming chainsaws and no law enforcement is going to give a shit. unless of course one of those chainsaws pokes somebody's eye out, then you're going to prison.

BUT, you automatically go to prison if you decide to put a shot of male hormones into your body. ...because you having hormones in your body pokes people's eyes out.

on the heavier side of things...i can legally eat 10 big macs per day and a box of oreos for dessert and smoke the whole time...would this be considered safe?

i just love taxes, too. cause then i get to economically reward this type of legislation.

Why didn't they just admit to the HRT? Thats why you pay out the azz for the legal scripts!

AGREED !

seriously...i can run down to the basement, chug a gallon of vodka, and attempt to juggle flaming chainsaws and no law enforcement is going to give a shit. unless of course one of those chainsaws pokes somebody's eye out, then you're going to prison.

BUT, you automatically go to prison if you decide to put a shot of male hormones into your body. ...because you having hormones in your body pokes people's eyes out.

on the heavier side of things...i can legally eat 10 big macs per day and a box of oreos for dessert and smoke the whole time...would this be considered safe?

i just love taxes, too. cause then i get to economically reward this type of legislation.

:lightbulb:

THE HYPOCRISY IS DEAFENING.. you can drink all day long and be a complete drunk but as long as you do your job it is ok.. yet someone who is trying to take some pride in their body and be stronger.. well .. we would rather have the drunks.. good going fbi :rolleyes:

but i would also like to mention that the agent is seriously mentally deficient for trying to get his insurance to reimburse him.. lord..:eek:

You know I hate fuking pigs and love it when one goes down. But if they are on our side with the stuff it sucks. I dont have to worry about anything except if I was to ever use again. No drugs no recs nothing just trying to look better so they wouldnt have nothing to bother me for. Sucks these guys probably pissed off some fat slob that was hating on how much better they look then themselves. Probably have better ladies and happier in life so lets fuk em over and stab our own in the back. Thats a new one they usually lie cheat steal and cover for each other. Never gona end but there will always be a supply where there is a demand no matter what. MM:banghead:

All victimless crimes on the books should be decriminalized.

What they did was not immoral or hurt anyone in any way.

Maybe the LE will become fearful of them being prosacuted that we will see the laws change in thier favor as well as ours.

2stones

Maybe the LE will become fearful of them being prosacuted that we will see the laws change in thier favor as well as ours.

2stones

in all fairness they don't make the laws....it's our "elected" officials right? I mean we are still wasting money with fucking Rodger Clemens and Congress...if fucking crazy....how many millions went to waste to "save baseball"

you guys ever watch border wars? see all the bullshit going on there? Legalize Marijuana today...start taxing that shit....how many billions of dollars would we save and make to fight shit like meth...

its the public's view that needs to be changed I think.

Why didn't they just admit to the HRT? Thats why you pay out the azz for the legal scripts!

with insurance my script is $7 bucks..yea $7 I almsot shat too when they told me. :love:

Regarding the thread...this whole witch hunt for steroid users is stupid.

This is great news! We need more of this kind of media attention. The more people that see this as norm from all sorts of life, the more it’ll be accepted. Perhaps the next big bust will be a group of soccer mom’s with husband’s that are high profile attorney’s at R.J. Reynolds company. They could compare health concerns to cancer victims that might sway congress if they get enough campaign contributions to appeal the laws imposed.

Gotta love how one was diagnosed for "dwarfism"....LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828