over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FBI's investigation in SWISS FIFA's headquarters

Phidias

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Dozens of American agents in uniform arrogantly making a massive media search in Switzerland... once again, new denial of some foreign country's sovereignty... what a shame. :cool:

After the abolition of banking secrecy (under US pressure), what's next for Swiss authorities... becoming the 51st state of the Union? :banghead:

To be fair it needed the US to come in and sort this. They are dirty to the core. Back handers and cash sweetners being handed out and rife throughout.

Dozens of American agents in uniform arrogantly making a massive media search in Switzerland... once again, new denial of some foreign country's sovereignty... what a shame. :cool:

After the abolition of banking secrecy (under US pressure), what's next for Swiss authorities... becoming the 51st state of the Union? :banghead:

Global governance at it finest. I better stop before someone calls me paranoid or a conspiracy theorist.

gotta love how the FBI acts as the world police!

when will these fuckers learn to STAY HOME!!!!!!

I love how no one cares either.... why does everyone just let the USA do as they please?

Damn right, America at it's finest. We don't get World Cup. We get up in ur bizness an tAke U DoWn! Send FBI to Swisserland. Bring me home some beeells! Bring me home the bad guys! Ah Hell.

Here lets look at some facts instead of opinions. The Swiss were the first to raid FIFA then the U.S. They both brought indictments. Sounds like a lot of what they did to the International Olympic Committee years ago and that was when the U.S. won the bid. Nobody can deny that the U.S. seems to be everywhere!! Without turning this into a political argument because this isn't the place but does anybody else find it slightly odd that Russia wins the bid and boom, shit hits the fan. lol

**broken link removed**

Nice ! I don't know why people are upset.... Corrupted people need to go down, U.S. politicians next, but that won't happen

Nice ! I don't know why people are upset.... Corrupted people need to go down, U.S. politicians next, but that won't happen

Every other week NYs top politicians are going down. I love seeing them being held accountable. This is one corrupt state. Now for the rest of the country. A majority of them our crooks and one way or another do the same thing FIFA and IOC did by taking money. They just call it lobbying.

Not deviating the topic's line, but the whole US political system/structure is designed on purpose for personal interests, but things did get far worse, and the people of America, have lost so much and are loosing more on a daily basis.
To make it short, congressmen, senators, mayors should not have the right to run for more than 2 mandates maximum, furthermore, there should be an age limit for them to run.
Republican and democrat parties would do anything to hinder other political groups to be in the mix. I think that is pure greed and hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Funny we are probably the country that cares the least about soccer lol

Funny we are probably the country that cares the least about soccer lol

Actually the U.S. is one of the most lucrative markets for soccer which is their reason for this. It's a growing market here sand they said the market was targeted and US banks were used in the process.

Last edited:
I don't know why people are upset.... Corrupted people need to go down

Sure... but since when potential misdemeanors committed in Zurich, Switzerland, even though some financial embezzlements might fall under American justice for money transited the US, can justify the physical intervention of US agents in said foreign country?!?! :banghead:

Ask the Swiss to open a criminal investigation and let them do what's needed on their own - then again SOVEREIGN - territory... instead of acting like, yes, world police. :rolleyes:

Global governance at it finest. I better stop before someone calls me paranoid or a conspiracy theorist.

Definitely one perfect illustration of NWO... I'm afraid... :cool:

when will these fuckers learn to STAY HOME!!!!!!

Switzerland is a lovely country... glad your taxes allowed them to take some nice vacations far from NY pollution!! :)

Damn right, America at it's finest. We don't get World Cup. We get up in ur bizness an tAke U DoWn!

You might be onto something... ;)

Here lets look at some facts instead of opinions. The Swiss were the first to raid FIFA then the U.S. They both brought indictments. Sounds like a lot of what they did to the International Olympic Committee years ago and that was when the U.S. won the bid. Nobody can deny that the U.S. seems to be everywhere!! Without turning this into a political argument because this isn't the place but does anybody else find it slightly odd that Russia wins the bid and boom, shit hits the fan. lol

**broken link removed**

And who said there was no politics in sports... Poutine's reaction was up to this scandal. :)

Actually the U.S. is one of the most lucrative markets for soccer which is their reason for this. It's a growing market here sand they said the market was targeted and US banks were used in the process.

Yes, all the major sponsors are American... Coca Cola, Mc Donald's, Visa, etc...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131