over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FDA/DMAA

I'm sure it'll be banned soon and we'll probably see a revision to the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act as a result of these various questionable products. Either way I don't really care as the supp industry is a joke and using the consumer to test the efficacy and safety of their products. I'd rather stick to grey or black market products which have numerous studies documenting their effects( good and bad). And of course manufacturing conditions and standards will always remain a concern be it black market, legal, or even actual pharmaceutical products.

way to go fda and congratulations

get those vitamins and supplements off the shelves, but lets keep pumping those cigarettes out that have killed 1 out of every 3 people that use them. anyone else seeing this.....

I'm sure it'll be banned soon and we'll probably see a revision to the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act as a result of these various questionable products. Either way I don't really care as the supp industry is a joke and using the consumer to test the efficacy and safety of their products. I'd rather stick to grey or black market products which have numerous studies documenting their effects( good and bad). And of course manufacturing conditions and standards will always remain a concern be it black market, legal, or even actual pharmaceutical products.

banned already, last year started with this
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
It sucks you you guys in the states. It seems like the U.S are following Australia's lead in banning heaps of products. This is another one that has been banned over here for quite sometime.
Australia is a nanny state when it comes to supplements and peptides etc....

banned already, last year started with this
**broken link removed**

Is it banned or just a warning to companies on how they advertise it.

From my understanding USP Labs faces the brunt of this, in ways of fines and from company/ies who said they (USP) overdosed the DMAA and all companies are getting hurt from their action.

get those vitamins and supplements off the shelves, but lets keep pumping those cigarettes out that have killed 1 out of every 3 people that use them. anyone else seeing this.....

It's the US way of regulating population.

Is it banned or just a warning to companies on how they advertise it.

From my understanding USP Labs faces the brunt of this, in ways of fines and from company/ies who said they (USP) overdosed the DMAA and all companies are getting hurt from their action.

Last year the FDA issued warnings because of advertising claims and most companies voluntarily pulled products to avoid lawsuits, now the FDA is claiming the ingredient DMAA is illegal in itself.

USP Labs was the only company that did not voluntarily pull products, which si why they are getting hit the hardest.

Anything that is good the FDA will ban. I always stock up when I find something good. I have a life time supply of DMAA's

There definitely is a reason for this if supplement companies forked over the kind of money tobacco companies do there wouldn't be an issue

A) they're looking to regulate something. Our government just loves to regulate the shit out of everything.

B) they need to do something here and there to justify their salaries.

C) the government has overspent and over regulated so they will fix that by spending and regulating more (killing business) and get extra money by any means necessary. This reminds me of the other thread where the DEA hit up fedex for a quick $20 million. Uncle Sam is looking for ANY reason to fine the piss out of you.

fda

As test crash dummies, I really don't care of the FDA claims. They are funded by our government which ultimately comes from the consumer's taxes. Now all of a sudden when they read reports or studies showing gene enhancement, they begin to find loop holes on how to sue the manufactures to make even more money. Not ever has the FDA given a damn about what we consume that might hurt us..... I believe if the FDA puts up a red flag, buy all u can before they take it off the shelf, bc it typically means that it works.
Ultimately, if they don't make the time to review and test all products prior to placing on shelves across america, then they should stay the heck out of these matters....
Metheyl T 1. Was some of the best that was on the shelf, until 2006, bc of little kids following and idealizing professional ball players. Who wants to watch a game full of normal, naturual persons wasting time on the ball fields.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws