over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FDA Steroid Cop

doesnt take a genius to see our rights are slowly being taken away

Well, the FBI is doing an internal investigation on their agents "cheating" on the new surveilance test. Here's what the new rule/law says: they can do an investigation and/or search of whatever they want, there does not need to be any evidence of a crime commited or consipiracy to commit a crime. So basically, they have free reign to do whatever the fuck they want to do! What ever happened to our rights? Oh yeah, Obama and his administration took over:mad:

Bush started it.

Oh that guy ya I remember him....

Hes got it out for guys who take juice....

He caught me banging his ex wife in his own bed...

If I remember correctly his words were " You goin down juice head, you an all your crony’s, Im taken you down, welcome to my doghouse!!! :de:il-smi"

From that day forward hes been like this..

Sorry guys,.. it was my fault

but her ass was so nice so it was worth it

:headbang:

Last edited:
Bush started it.

Yeah, the patriot act. And when was that put in place, oh yeah, after terrorists flew planes into the WTC and the pentagon. At that time, although it was invasion of privacy, was understandable. This shit about investigating without a crime being present, this is gone too far. The gvt is overstepping its boundaries every single day, and given free reign to do whatever they want. This has been a long time coming, but for the past yr and a half we have watched everything we work for and believe in get shit on. I guess that's Bush's fault to.

It's gonna get worse! Be prepared!

What's interesting about the U.S and Britain (they work in harmony with each other), is the fact they are the longest surviving Sovereignty in the history of mankind. Right at 200 years or so, if I'm not mistaking.

You think they are going to give it up now? Don't think so. They want to equalize everybody, so that their Sovereignty will not go down like all the others in history. If you make the people equal, it secures their power.

PO

Taken? YOU MEAN TOOK!

We have not been "FREE" since they started this war based on LIES in order to justify TAKING OUR FREEDOMS! Sureeee there is a boogie man out to get you! The sky is falling also! George Bush is nothing more then the fake ass 2000s version of Paul Revere!!! The "Terrorist" are coming! The "Terrorist" are coming!
Fear the Fear! FEAR FEAR FEAR!!! Give us your freesdoms! We will protect you from those who seek your freedoms! Its call the "patriot act" ... You will really like what it does! No Terrorist can get you if we have the patriot act! Because WE already have you... Big Brother is making sure your "safe"! Surreee he is!

YOU HAVE BEEN HAD! Sad thing is.... its TO LATE to do a DAMN thing about it!!

Guess what??
I TOLD YOU SO!!!! 8 YEARS AGO!!

Shiat! I was saying this 15 years ago, BEFORE 9/11. Your right tho, it's too late to do anything about now. As a matter of FACT, they are relentlessly searching for people whom disagree with them.

PO

Anyone see the movie "V for vendetta?" Good people scared to talk. Antiques hidden in the house for fear of arrest. When I saw this movie, I thought about the snowballing situation taking place in this country. I also thought of Nazi Germany. Laugh at this, and me, if you want. That Patriot Act was a big step in the destruction of our Constitution. Will copies that same constitution, one day, be illegal to posses? If you haven't seen this movie, maybe you should. (Of course there is a dozen movies with the same lesson.) The snowball is rolling and it's a slippery slope. Only something drastic can change this, but something drastic is generally only done after people are pushed and repressed far too far. It's going to get much worse, becaus the American people are going to let it.

One thing I wish I had added to that, I do not love this goverment, but I do very much love my country. I hope that people can seperate the two in discussing this topic.

"Ohhhh NO! NO! NO!! You guys better stop that nonsense! You know your government wouldnt screw you over like your claiming they are! Big brother loves the people of the good ol USA! Oh.. noooo they wouldnt take away your rights! We are FREE!! If you dont like it... GET OUT you RETARDED FUCKING CONSPIRACY THEORIST! YOU NUTT JOB! Bush is only protecting your "FREEDOMS" ya know? He might just TAKE every freedom you have in the name of "protecting your freedom"!! BUT HEY YOUR STILL TECHNICALLY "FREE" UHHH JUST BECAUSE THEY SAY YOU ARE ;)Fucking nutt case! Mel Gibson! Conspiracy theory nutt job! Are you wearing your aluminum hat so the FEDS cant read your mind at the stop light?"" :banghead:

Hahahahaha Listen to all you guy! Hahahaha... i was on here in 2005 arguing the very things you guys are ranting and bitching about now, but OOOOHHH NO I was a "NUTT JOB" for believing WHAT YOU NOW SEE! I was a "conspiracy NUTT" because GOD KNOWS your loving little President, and Government wouldnt dare take the freedoms of the American people!
Jokes on you peeps!! This shit has been playing out since 9/12 - the day after 9/11 but it has taken 9 years for the "God Bless America" crowd to finally see what us "CONSPIRACY NUTT JOBS" seen 8 years ago!
Its nice watching the hardcore "government" BELIEVERS on here eat there own words!!:headbang::headbang:

LIKE I SAID YEARSSSSSS AGO! Your feedom are FAKE! They have been for 9 years! Nice to see you people finally remove your self from the sheep herd!!

Taken? YOU MEAN TOOK!

We have not been "FREE" since they started this war based on LIES in order to justify TAKING OUR FREEDOMS! Sureeee there is a boogie man out to get you! The sky is falling also! George Bush is nothing more then the fake ass 2000s version of Paul Revere!!! The "Terrorist" are coming! The "Terrorist" are coming!
Fear the Fear! FEAR FEAR FEAR!!! Give us your freesdoms! We will protect you from those who seek your freedoms! Its call the "patriot act" ... You will really like what it does! No Terrorist can get you if we have the patriot act! Because WE already have you... Big Brother is making sure your "safe"! Surreee he is!

Guess what??

YES! YES! THEY ARE!

Also people to JOIN them. Have you noticed the onslaught of rigourous advertising the government is paying for in attempts to get you into "Law Enforement"? Even Facebook has an add almost every day pushing you to be one of "them".
This is headed right back to the "your either with us, or against us" mentality our government has enforced onto us.
As you said, now they are even looking and listening to people who disagree with them and then abuse the law and authority by calling anyone who doesnt listen or agree a "probable terrorist" ........under the patriot act just disagreeing with them can land you in a holding cell for 2 years without a phone call, and without being released.
If they "suspect" your a terrorist ya know

FUCK THESE BASTARD. To those who say... well if you dont like it, then move... i say... SEND ME THE MONEY AND I WILL! The economy is so FUCKED i cant save the money to MOVE my family out of this SHIT HOLE country or... I WOULD!

you need to calm the fuck down

all i can say is the fda dont have anything better to do. i just hate anything to do with any goverment agency, any they are more crooked then anybody if it benefits them.

Anyone see the movie "V for vendetta?" Good people scared to talk. Antiques hidden in the house for fear of arrest. When I saw this movie, I thought about the snowballing situation taking place in this country. I also thought of Nazi Germany. Laugh at this, and me, if you want. That Patriot Act was a big step in the destruction of our Constitution. Will copies that same constitution, one day, be illegal to posses? If you haven't seen this movie, maybe you should. (Of course there is a dozen movies with the same lesson.) The snowball is rolling and it's a slippery slope. Only something drastic can change this, but something drastic is generally only done after people are pushed and repressed far too far. It's going to get much worse, becaus the American people are going to let it.

Actually it's more like the early days of the USSR, just after the "Revolution". And in fact most of the people behind our mess are the children and grandchildren of the people who were behind the "Bolshevik" revolution. It's going to have to get worse before it gets better because too many Americans are still 'comfortable'. They don't see what is going on at all. More worried about grabbing a keg and watching the NFL. They're totally oblivious to all of it. Look at what happened in AZ. The Fed. Govt. went after a state that was trying to enforce laws that were actually already in the books, as in Federal Laws. The Fed. Govt. was going against the will of the people. The Fed. Govt. wants to replace the former majority population of the US with a population they feel is more easy to control, more satisfied with shit jobs and social services. Less of a threat in a revolution, based on their history. All so the people who feel they should lord over it all, have chosen themselves as supreme, will have an easier time retaining control. Simplifying and paraphrasing quite a bit, but that's the gist of it. Go ahead and laugh now. You won't be in in the next 18 to 60 months. The grand plan will fall apart, the seams are bursting already. But they're going to give it their best to stick it to us.

Actually it's more like the early days of the USSR, just after the "Revolution". And in fact most of the people behind our mess are the children and grandchildren of the people who were behind the "Bolshevik" revolution. It's going to have to get worse before it gets better because too many Americans are still 'comfortable'. They don't see what is going on at all. More worried about grabbing a keg and watching the NFL. They're totally oblivious to all of it. Look at what happened in AZ. The Fed. Govt. went after a state that was trying to enforce laws that were actually already in the books, as in Federal Laws. The Fed. Govt. was going against the will of the people. The Fed. Govt. wants to replace the former majority population of the US with a population they feel is more easy to control, more satisfied with shit jobs and social services. Less of a threat in a revolution, based on their history. All so the people who feel they should lord over it all, have chosen themselves as supreme, will have an easier time retaining control. Simplifying and paraphrasing quite a bit, but that's the gist of it. Go ahead and laugh now. You won't be in in the next 18 to 60 months. The grand plan will fall apart, the seams are bursting already. But they're going to give it their best to stick it to us.

"They" are beginning to find out, "Lordshiping", requires more than "they've" got to offer! It takes a little more than "control" to make the "people" happy! As long as you have unhappy people, no matter the
degree of "control", it will still produce an "uneasy" feeling amongst the people.

Check world history. Which (just about every known form has been tried) gov. out of ALL that have existed, has genuinely, on a grand scale, made the masses "sincerely" HAPPY?! Peace!

PO

Last edited:
Very true.:banghead:

With each passing day, the government crawls a little farther up our (the public's) collective ass. I'm afraid it has gone so far, we can do nothing to stop it. It's completely out of control.

Someday information will come out on this 'steroid cop' that will show he is actually a huge abuser of aas, gh, and slin. His DHT levels are obviously through the roof.

Hey, lay off the baldness. People went bald before steroids.

Taken? YOU MEAN TOOK!

Guess what??

im guessing this is jjinsane1?.....regardless, your dead right. i am seriously contemplating getting out of the country. im just unsure of where to go and how to go about doing it....

It was worse under Bush.

these kind of naive statements only re-enforce their pseudo two party system that gives the people the perception of actually having a choice. the sooner people realize that the white house is a distraction, and the president is nothing more than a puppet, the better. bush and obama are on the same team and have/had the same agenda...to grow the government. more government equals less rights and freedoms. that is all we should be concerned with.

i love this country but im losing hope....if i can figure out a way to move to a different country im fucking out.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws