over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FDA warns of carcinogen found in Metformin

Thoughts about what? That offshore pharmaceutical companies use inferior raw materials and they have less than stellar stringent Q.A?

They have been finding impurities in American pharmaceuticals also. How much Metformin do I need to take to get cancer is the real question.

They have been finding impurities in American pharmaceuticals also. How much Metformin do I need to take to get cancer is the real question.
Such as which drugs?

Thoughts about what? That offshore pharmaceutical companies use inferior raw materials and they have less than stellar stringent Q.A?
To be fair it didn’t exonerate drug manufacturers in the United States Stewie. It just said that US drug manufacturers purity is being investigated too.

Zantac and multiple blood pressure drugs have been recalled this year due to carcinogens in them.

Weren't those manufactured overseas, as well as the ARBs that were recalled too?

So how does one get a prescription from doctors in the US for metformin? Even my anti aging docs gaffed when I told them I took low dose metformin.

I'm not worried about it. They claim everything has cancer or will give you cancer. In the meantime, I will keep using my metformin.

I'm not worried about it. They claim everything has cancer or will give you cancer. In the meantime, I will keep using my metformin.
The article mentions that 96 nanograms is the daily limit in the US set by the FDA but I don't think the article says if the metformin would go over that limit if taken as prescribed.

One funny thing about cancer being listed on products, I think it is hilarious how things are labeled as causing cancer in California!

it was a manufacture out of singapore, not all metformin. FDA doing their job.

The article mentions that 96 nanograms is the daily limit in the US set by the FDA but I don't think the article says if the metformin would go over that limit if taken as prescribed.

One funny thing about cancer being listed on products, I think it is hilarious how things are labeled as causing cancer in California!
Haha. Yeah, nowadays things like candy bars say they contain things that are known to the state of California to be carcinogens. It would be easier to only label things that California doesn't know cause cancer, and assume everything else does.

California is a fckd up place. I'm so glad I don't live in that state....for what? Cali is a joke....I like it just fine on the east coast where I can live well off, and not worry about getting taxed by those liberals....

California is a fckd up place. I'm so glad I don't live in that state....for what? Cali is a joke....I like it just fine on the east coast where I can live well off, and not worry about getting taxed by those liberals....
Both coasts are pretty liberal, unless you are in the south on the east coast. Up north doesn't seem much better than California in some respects. I hope you are south.

I'm in the Atlanta. You are right about the NE. Where are you?

Interesting article that just came out today regarding contaminated metformin. What are your thoughts?

I know the same situation occurred recently with RANTIDINE (ZANTAC) and they pulled it off the shelves but held no merit and its available again. I'm hearing METFORMIN may get pulled soon too.

kind of makes you think what contaminants could be in UGL made gear :unsure:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity