over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fear to inject - Help me shift my paradigm

Whiteboy84

Registered
Ok so I'm on my first cycle. It'll be 12 weeks. Started at 250mg of test e per week
to judge effects, and I'm going to bump it up to 400 - 500mg per week in a couple of weeks. I'm also taking a 4 week dbol kicker, will take 4 weeks off of orals and will run winstrol or var my last 4 weeks. I'm 28, 5'10, 215bs, 16% bf. I've been training for 6 years.

Ok so my problem is that ever since childhood I've been scared of needles. Call me a pussy, whatever, IDGAF. I've done two injections, and now on the third one, it's even harder than the first to get myself to man up and do it. I know there is basically no pain. It's something mental that is blocking me.

Has anyone else had severe needle phobia and conquered it? How did you do it? How can I get myself in the right mental state to take my thinking out of it? The first time I pinned, my friend did it, the 2nd time I had a phone conversation with my ex that pissed me off, so i blocked everything else and just stabbed myself. Someone help me.

first of all dont "stab" yourself. just use the opposite hand to stretch the skin with your thumb and pointer finger then slowly press the needle in. i think a drop of oil on the tip helps lube the needle as it goes in.

Paradigm?

Lay off the Dilbert.

I have a truly scary bad ass cop friend who is also unwilling to pin himself. You are both pussies.

And listen to Wizim. Before he gets banned again.

Paradigm just means a way of thinking or the way you view something. I need my brain to see the whole situation differently or just go numb when I'm trying to inject. Surely someone else has had this problem and can explain how they overcame it.

First time I ever pinned my self I stood there for a half hour staring at it.. pricked myself 2 or 3 times before I actually went through with it. I made one simple rule that made things easier.. No hesitation.. pick a spot and go for it. you could also look in the mirror and yell at you self and say "do you want to get big?, man the fuck up!"

Now its just routine for me.. You know what you have to to accomplish your goal. And you even said there was no pain. You just have to find your own way to get passed it.

Thanks guys. Just pinned like a big boy. Thanks especially to mattymcswag and wizdim for the encouragement and thanks to triathalon coach for making me feel like an even bigger pussy. Think i'll be ok. Took it slowly, pushed it in slowly. Zero pain after breaking the skin once again. This time I really focused on looking at the needle. Focused on the fact that the shit does not hurt and maybe this'll help me in coming weeks. I have 4 tattoos, not sure why this is so tough. Tattoos hour 100x worse. Hope this thread helps somrone else.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws