over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Federal Prison and AS:

whitewolve41

Registered
I read the board in here because there is so much knowledge to learn from. But i have to say this. This isnt a joke..It wont happen to me! Im too careful! Trust me: Shit happens: EVERYONE need's to be careful. I got 10 1/2 months in Federal Prison for possesion of AS. This is NO joke...My 1st offense......Dont think it cant happen to you! My room-mate got in trouble so that pussy gave me up! ...And i also got 3 years supervised release..2 months left. Semper Fi. Just be careful.

sorry for that bro

what did they found you with ?

Damn bro. You needed a better atty. my boy got hit with distributing and got 2 months house arrest and probation.

I read the board in here because there is so much knowledge to learn from. But i have to say this. This isnt a joke..It wont happen to me! Im too careful! Trust me: Shit happens: EVERYONE need's to be careful. I got 10 1/2 months in Federal Prison for possesion of AS. This is NO joke...My 1st offense......Dont think it cant happen to you! My room-mate got in trouble so that pussy gave me up! ...And i also got 3 years supervised release..2 months left. Semper Fi. Just be careful.

there is much more to your story then you are telling!!! you dont get 3 yrs for possession with it being your first time!!! and federal prison? how so?

as i said more to it

there is much more to your story then you are telling!!! you dont get 3 yrs for possession with it being your first time!!! and federal prison? how so?

as i said more to it

to be honest, that's what I thought too ! lol

that's why I asked what he was founded with

LEOs seriously won't go after users unless you give them a reason to... or be too obvious

to be honest, that's what I thought too ! lol

that's why I asked what he was founded with

LEOs seriously won't go after users unless you give them a reason to... or be too obvious

you know why i know this? i got caught with 500 sus delivered to me!!! it was the feds that came with it and after 2 yrs they decided to drop it cuz it wasnt worth their time but the state then picked it up and charged me and i got 3 yrs probation

If there's a rat involved, they usually hand out large sentences. If it was random, and little to no investigation was needed, they are usually more likely to be lenient than if they spent time investigating you.

you know why i know this? i got caught with 500 sus delivered to me!!! it was the feds that came with it and after 2 yrs they decided to drop it cuz it wasnt worth their time but the state then picked it up and charged me and i got 3 yrs probation

500 vials of Sust ?????

pre loads

that's like 50 vials huh ?

isn't that's enough for distribution ?

BUT I think they let you go because it was pre loaded !!! so it was a proof that you use it personaly

Last edited:
that's like 50 vials huh ?

isn't that's enough for distribution ?

BUT I think they let you go because it was pre loaded !!! so it was a proof that you use it personaly

yes it is, they told me after 2 yrs it wasnt a big deal for them and they didnt want to do anything but the state DA wanted me so they picked it up and charged me.

long story but i got 3 yrs probation so when this guys says he got almost a yr it doesnt make sense

Seriously:

Ok,Here is the deal: My room-mate told the police i was selling cocaine and crack and steroids..That i was a big dealer...So after spending 9 months investigating me..The local police broke into my home,I was'nt there..They found about 2000 amps and 100 10ml and 25 ml bottles. 40,000 VARIOUS TABS. 50 KITS OF HGH...And a package i sent to a friend..So 2 weeks later..6 us marshalls and dea agents came and arressted me and i was indited...Sending thru the mail made my case Federal...They were very upset when they found out i was'nt selling the other garbage.But they spent so much time and money thinking i was this drug dealer...So i recieved 11 year and 1 day. Good behavier dropped my time to 10 1/2 months...And i also recieved 3 years of supervised release on top of the 10 1/2 months..I have 2 months of supervised release left out of 3 years...So if you decide to give a friend some AS and you get caught doing it...You will have a bad day...Fact....I dont wish this on ny of you..It does'nt matter what happened to me.The laws are changing everyday..Just dont be the one they want to make an example of. Semper Fi. Just be careful.

I just wanted to prove a point: Just be careful.

The laws are getting tuffer and just be careful..I dont know you,But i hate to see anyone go thru what i did...Semper Fi. Every bust makes the laws tuffer and stiffer....Im just trying to help...Thats it,take it for what its worth..But being in a cage with a bunch of animals will ruin your day!!!

Ok,Here is the deal: My room-mate told the police i was selling cocaine and crack and steroids..That i was a big dealer...So after spending 9 months investigating me..The local police broke into my home,I was'nt there..They found about 2000 amps and 100 10ml and 25 ml bottles. 40,000 VARIOUS TABS. 50 KITS OF HGH...And a package i sent to a friend..So 2 weeks later..6 us marshalls and dea agents came and arressted me and i was indited...Sending thru the mail made my case Federal...They were very upset when they found out i was'nt selling the other garbage.But they spent so much time and money thinking i was this drug dealer...So i recieved 11 year and 1 day. Good behavier dropped my time to 10 1/2 months...And i also recieved 3 years of supervised release on top of the 10 1/2 months..I have 2 months of supervised release left out of 3 years...So if you decide to give a friend some AS and you get caught doing it...You will have a bad day...Fact....I dont wish this on ny of you..It does'nt matter what happened to me.The laws are changing everyday..Just dont be the one they want to make an example of. Semper Fi. Just be careful.

with that amount i can see what happen, you just made it look like you had a few things, this is why i said more to the story, fucken losers that tell on you!!!! it happen to me as well, if everone would just keep their mouth shut there would be less people locked up

Rule #1 never keep your stash at your crib
Rule#2 beat the shitout of that kid who told on you

And this is why I don't have friends, lol. Sorry that happened to you bro, it's bullshit man.:mad:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear