over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Federal Prison and AS:

I read the board in here because there is so much knowledge to learn from. But i have to say this. This isnt a joke..It wont happen to me! Im too careful! Trust me: Shit happens: EVERYONE need's to be careful. I got 10 1/2 months in Federal Prison for possesion of AS. This is NO joke...My 1st offense......Dont think it cant happen to you! My room-mate got in trouble so that pussy gave me up! ...And i also got 3 years supervised release..2 months left. Semper Fi. Just be careful.

Beat the shit off that fucking roommate... What a fucking pussy....

Like I say, no one need to know what are you on... Neither where you keep your stash....

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

YOU HAVE NO CLUE!

Federal prison isnt high school and middle school..I was in prison for AS. Im not going to get into the whole story..But in the 7 different Federal Prisons i was in..I was in with Rapist,Murder's,Child Molestors..Bank Robbbers,One man was a billionaire from China..What he did? I dont care or know..Major Drug dealers..MS 13 gang members and many others..I played handball with MS13 gang members and murder's..Dont tell me its seperated...You seperate yourself from people...FACT: PA is where i got sentenced...And for you to think that your just a user and get caught..Dont be Fawking stupid...The user is how they get the dealer.I started this post for one reason only: To just let you know...BE CAREFULL.. thats it,take it for what you want...Semper Fi. They seperate murderer's and others LMFAO!!!

If you get a DUI in Washington DC. you can get federal time...Check there laws...Fact.

Last edited:
that's like 50 vials huh ?

isn't that's enough for distribution ?

BUT I think they let you go because it was pre loaded !!! so it was a proof that you use it personaly

Its FAR more than needed for distribution.

Not directed at you raw, but I have said it a thousands times on here... A huge majority of our members are well educated professionals... but its terrifying how little they know in regards to LE and AAS.

Its not just possession, keep in mind they got him and did a controlled delivery. He has both importation as well as crossing state lines charges there, then distribution, then possession...

2000amps, 100 10ml and 25ml bottles and 50 kits????? and your trying to say you dont distribute only use? .... lol the average jay cutler (big guy/pro) doesnt possess that much even with his higher doseages

Thank you for sharing, whitewolf.

Keep your usage to YOURSELF and be quiet about it. People ask you how you got so big and freaky? Hardcore lifting and dieting and a few prohormones from GNC from back in the day. End of story.

Thank you for sharing, whitewolf.

Keep your usage to YOURSELF and be quiet about it. People ask you how you got so big and freaky? Hardcore lifting and dieting and a few prohormones from GNC from back in the day. End of story.

Exactly!!

That's why you never tell anyone about your AAS use NO-ONE. Is it that hard. Ya they may think you are because you look like a fucking beast but never incriminate yourself.

you had that much gear laying around and are suprised/upset about this why? i feel for you bro but what were you doing with all that gear in the first place? not exactly home decor..

Don't trust anyone.

And seriously think twice before entering hand to hand combat with trash - hep is easily transmitted that way.

I think the average personel user doesn't need to worry about this post...

Why can't they just let us do to ourselves what we want?? I mean they allow thousands of people to die every year from alcohol and smoking related causes :mad:
Bad, evil steroids! :confused:

Last edited:
No

if you are a user, you would be a waste of time for cops...

first of all, DEA and FBI wouldn't even give a shit about you ! you are just a joke for them. it comes down to your local pd if someone rats you out, and the worse thing that could happen is you get community hours and probation if it's your first time

BTW, Rapists and Child Molesters have their own prison... they are separate from killers, gangs and ... I don't know what this guy is talking about
there not always separated bro..that is a lie

Anyone know of anyone getting busted for receiving gear in the mail? What came of it?

Anyone know of anyone getting busted for receiving gear in the mail? What came of it?

My friend in college got a visit at his dorm by two federal agents.
The order was 100 primo amps from Europe. They searched his place, and didn't charge him. Needless to say it scared the living hell out of him.

During ORD a friend of mine order 10 bottles of var from a source that had already been busted. The feds were acting as him and continued taking orders.
The guy that ran his personal mail box place told him that two treasury agents came to get his ID information that is filed anytime you sign up at once of those UPS store type places. Nothing came of that either, I suppose they were using it to build a case against the source.

Last edited:
if you live in california and you already have one strike against you.believe it or not.if you spit on the sidewalk[one strike]and then piss in a ally and get caught[one strike] you will be doing life in prison-no joke!there are people in folsum prisom doing life for stealing gum and a slice of pizza.im not makeing this up.
if you have no violent crimes in your past they will not prosecute you the same way.onece you have a crime that is consisered violent,anything you do will be a strike.i dont give a shit what it is.[as explaind above].people can break all kind of laws several times and get a break.so if the same two laws are broken without a prior violent crime[according to the law]they just slap you.funny thing weed and steroids are a enhancement.
there are several states[about 30 dont quote me] in the us that have 3 strike laws.lookim up.
you got off really cheap.be happy and dont bitch or complain.beat the shit out of the rat and move on.i mean bust some bones and have him watch you in the face while your doin it.make him scream like a baby and beg for forgivness.and if your realy mean remove some ears and some nose with your teeth and scar him for life.

no offense but sweet being in a federal penitenatry with the most well known killers , drug lords , is sweet you watch too much t.v its horrific in there

I'm guessing you didn't see the lightning bolts on his chest bro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity