over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Federal Prison and AS:

Rule#2 beat the shitout of that kid who told on you

So he can go back to jail for aggravated assault? The only way is to completely finish a rat, so he can't bite you back, but you risk life in prison. Not exactly a good proposition.

Your right children fight.
New rule #2 have sex with his wife/gf send him a copy of your amatur video

That really sucks, Whitewolve!
But if you're on Supervised release, they can show up and search you at any time, right? And look into your computer?

Be careful, Bro! Sending you back on while on supervised release has a much lower burden of proof than if you're a "free" citizen.

So glad i live in the UK....

dude WTF

you sounded like you were a personal user of steroids but now with all that shit you were defiantly a distributer and no crap ! we all know they will go after dealers....

but USERS don't worry

Last edited:
40,000 tabs and 100 10ml vials....

way to scare people without telling them the whole story first

you had that much gear in your possession and were living with a roomate?

just asking to get caught.

like previous poster said, a normal guy with a cycle or two stash has nothing to worry about

Last edited:
bump this for the bros that gave the one dude a few days ago the advise to tell his gf about his usage and its not good to lie. sorry to hear you had to go through that shit

The laws are getting tuffer and just be careful..I dont know you,But i hate to see anyone go thru what i did...Semper Fi. Every bust makes the laws tuffer and stiffer....Im just trying to help...Thats it,take it for what its worth..But being in a cage with a bunch of animals will ruin your day!!!

Well atleast you got to do your time in the fed joints, I always heard the fed joints were pretty sweet :D

bump this for the bros that gave the one dude a few days ago the advise to tell his gf about his usage and its not good to lie. sorry to hear you had to go through that shit

Big difference in situation and telling anyone about personal use amounts and his amounts he was busted with. 40,000 tabs, 100 vials, and 2,000 amps you need to keep your mouth shut and have your own place, not a roommate situation. I don't know anyone that would tell a spouse or gf, "hey i got a side job"....

Last edited:
Damn bro. You needed a better atty. my boy got hit with distributing and got 2 months house arrest and probation.

no attorney saves you from the feds they go by that big oe book called the guide lines not any the best attorney can change that book its the federal law trust me i got 5 yrs out of it fed time :banghead:

Well atleast you got to do your time in the fed joints, I always heard the fed joints were pretty sweet :D

no offense but sweet being in a federal penitenatry with the most well known killers , drug lords , is sweet you watch too much t.v its horrific in there

no attorney saves you from the feds they go by that big oe book called the guide lines not any the best attorney can change that book its the federal law trust me i got 5 yrs out of it fed time :banghead:

He hadn't posted the amounts then. It sounded like personal cycles. I know people hit with personal cycles and let go with fines.

It's easy to believe you can get into a lot of trouble for a little bit of stuff. I got caught with 1 EMPTY 10 ML bottle of test and got $5K in fines and 3 years PTI(Pre Trial Intervention, similar to probation but if you keep clean charges are dropped.) In fact the entire search broke several laws. My lawyer basically told me I wouldnt see jail, but to fight the search it would be my word against 3 cops that work with the judge every day.

Now to be clear I had a warrent for failure to appear for a parking ticket I didnt know I had right before I moved. No court notice ever came to my new address. The cop told me I had to go to the station to be processed for the warrant but I didnt need to pay anything, and he would drop me back off at my car. I did shots with this guy at a beef and beer my restaurant threw for their K9 unit fundraiser a week before this. Only 3 month left on PTI.

It's easy to believe you can get into a lot of trouble for a little bit of stuff. I got caught with 1 EMPTY 10 ML bottle of test and got $5K in fines and 3 years PTI(Pre Trial Intervention, similar to probation but if you keep clean charges are dropped.) In fact the entire search broke several laws. My lawyer basically told me I wouldnt see jail, but to fight the search it would be my word against 3 cops that work with the judge every day.

Now to be clear I had a warrent for failure to appear for a parking ticket I didnt know I had right before I moved. No court notice ever came to my new address. The cop told me I had to go to the station to be processed for the warrant but I didnt need to pay anything, and he would drop me back off at my car. I did shots with this guy at a beef and beer my restaurant threw for their K9 unit fundraiser a week before this. Only 3 month left on PTI.

That sounds too ironic. It almost sounds like the police had some personal beef with you and made all of it up?

Anyone who thinks that this or that prison is cake because they heard it or saw it on television is misinformed. If you believe that shit then turn yourself in to the feds and enjoy your vacation.

Anyone who thinks that this or that prison is cake because they heard it or saw it on television is misinformed. If you believe that shit then turn yourself in to the feds and enjoy your vacation.

Anything and everything in life is all what you make of it in your mind. My closest friends are locked in a cell 24 hrs a day and through the power of their mind and will are still able to flood the place with drugs and make money. I lived that life for alot of years, dont speak on shit you dont know.

no offense but sweet being in a federal penitenatry with the most well known killers , drug lords , is sweet you watch too much t.v its horrific in there

LMFAO

Someone was talking about how laws change everyday. Here is one for you a friend got caught with 5k Ectsy tabs coming in from Amsterdam. His was sent to his neighbor house which at that time was his best friend. They tracked it to his neighbor. Needless to say he told him to come grab his pack and as soon as he walked out of the house he was nabbed. Well for this he had a choice of 3yrs in prison or 6 months of a boot camp. Well he did the 6 mos boot camp. Now if he were caught with that today OH BOY I dont even want to know what type of time your doing nowadays. This happened in 1998 0r 99 I want to say.

That sounds too ironic. It almost sounds like the police had some personal beef with you and made all of it up?

Apparrently this particular, at the time rookie, had a bit of a reputation for this kind of thing. Now, what actually happens is, before they submit their report they have it reviewed by their supervisor so there's no holes in their story. A friend of mine in the department tried to squash it internally but it was too late and the report was submitted. That officer that I know came ot court with me on his time to recommend to the prosecuter that I get PTI instead of the actual charge.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131