over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Federal Prison and AS:

40k tabs is enough to get you locked up for a long time.

I know a good friend of mine who got 6 months for 7 10ml vials of Test, but he had a prior drug conviction.

-Premium

The laws are getting tuffer and just be careful..I dont know you,But i hate to see anyone go thru what i did...Semper Fi. Every bust makes the laws tuffer and stiffer....Im just trying to help...Thats it,take it for what its worth..But being in a cage with a bunch of animals will ruin your day!!!

it's lot easier when you let your own inner animal loose but use your head to not get caught... couple of examples and they will give you your space

Time.

Trust me: Being locked up is NO fun..Its bad enough your in PRISON.But the inmates make it even worse.Fawking animals.!! But what im trying to say is: Be careful at all times,Dont trust anyone..Never keep at home..And always so NO if anyone ask if your on anything..The Laws are getting stiffer..The Feds and Locals want to make a point..Its a show for the public..Anabolics are Illegal and they go after it like its worse than Crack, Heroin and Meth Etcccc..I thought i should have gotten probation..But they wanted names ettcc.But of course I see myself as a man..And got 1 year and 1 day..Good time is 10 1/2 months..I was in 7 different Prisons..4 of them twice..Kept moving me..It's about the money..Federal Inmates are worth $300 per day as where a State or County is worth $100 per day..I did most of my time in the hole..I assaulted Child Molestors...Fawking Animals! Being in prison will make you a criminal more or less..Alot of these animals do belong in prison..But for Anabolic Steroids? Give me a fawking break!!! I served honorably in the United States Navy and the United States Marine Corps!! Im a convicted Felon..Cant own or have a firearm..Cant vote or even get a good job..Im just here to give knowledge: Not judge! Im saying: Just be careful: Plain and simple: Federal Prison was not fun!! Semper Fi.

Time:

Newbie Registered Member Join Date: Jan 2012

40k tabs is enough to get you locked up for a long time.

I know a good friend of mine who got 6 months for 7 10ml vials of Test, but he had a prior drug conviction.

-Premium

People think it will never happen to them: Fact: It does happen to us!

Which state did this occur in? Seems like how harsh they arecanvary drastically depending on where you get busted.

Your first post made it sound like you have 500 tabs dbol and 10 vials in a shoebox in your room. Why didn't you just say the truth. 40k tabs 100 vials, 2000 amps etc... no personal user would have that many.

Last edited:
Lol.. don't try to make it sound like you had a cycle in your room, and got your doors busted down for it!!

with the numbers of product you had, you were obviously distributing product to not 1, 2, 3, or even 4 people, but 20-30++..

I really cannot stand when stuff like this happens and people will sugar coat the truth at the start of a post.. "IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU, I GOT MY DOORS BUSTED IN,"
Response: Really..? sounds like theres more to the story..

"Well yeah i had 5,000,000 tabs, 100,000 vials, BUT STILL BROS IT WILL HAPPEN".

Sorry .. to the typical guy with a cycle or shit even a years worth of product they are in no danger..

Time:

I just wanted to make a point: That everyone should be carefull either way..Personal use or selling a cycle to a buddy..I really did'nt want to go into details..You would be surprised whom i got for..Many big named college players whom are now NFL Players: That are very good..But no names will ever be mentioned of course..Seriously people: Im just trying to give some advice on being carefull. Nothing else..Federal Prison isnt a vacation either..You meet alot of different types in Prison..I played hand-ball will MS13 gang members,Men whom killed many people..Rapist to child molestors..When i tryed to kill a child molestor,,I was treated with respect..Like a hero..But this Creature told me what he did to his daughter..Like it was normal..She was 9 years old and he did this for 4 years..I got him in my cell and fawked him up...Im not a fighter or bully..But when he told me what he did..I snapped and messed him up..I could have gotten 2-7 years for that assault..But they let me slide with 45 days in the hole...And more or less thanked me..But being caged up like an animal with animals was no fun...Everyday seemed like a month..So back to my point: And im done with this post: Just be carefull,I dont want to see anyone get hemmed up like i did..Except the pussy whom ratted on me of course. Semper FI.

should users be scared ? i think the FBI are more concerned with the dealers arent they?

should users be scared ? i think the FBI are more concerned with the dealers arent they?

No

if you are a user, you would be a waste of time for cops...

first of all, DEA and FBI wouldn't even give a shit about you ! you are just a joke for them. it comes down to your local pd if someone rats you out, and the worse thing that could happen is you get community hours and probation if it's your first time

BTW, Rapists and Child Molesters have their own prison... they are separate from killers, gangs and ... I don't know what this guy is talking about

Last edited:
I just wanted to make a point: That everyone should be carefull either way..Personal use or selling a cycle to a buddy..I really did'nt want to go into details..You would be surprised whom i got for..Many big named college players whom are now NFL Players: That are very good..But no names will ever be mentioned of course..Seriously people: Im just trying to give some advice on being carefull. Nothing else..Federal Prison isnt a vacation either..You meet alot of different types in Prison..I played hand-ball will MS13 gang members,Men whom killed many people..Rapist to child molestors..When i tryed to kill a child molestor,,I was treated with respect..Like a hero..But this Creature told me what he did to his daughter..Like it was normal..She was 9 years old and he did this for 4 years..I got him in my cell and fawked him up...Im not a fighter or bully..But when he told me what he did..I snapped and messed him up..I could have gotten 2-7 years for that assault..But they let me slide with 45 days in the hole...And more or less thanked me..But being caged up like an animal with animals was no fun...Everyday seemed like a month..So back to my point: And im done with this post: Just be carefull,I dont want to see anyone get hemmed up like i did..Except the pussy whom ratted on me of course. Semper FI.

Props for f'king up the CM...

Lowest of the low IMHO.

Glad you're free to share your experience & trying to help others with words of caution.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Something about your story doesn't make sense. Rapists and childmolesters rarely ever go to feds unless they transport or cross state lines and the feds somehow get involved. And there is no way you were in high security with guys that have multiple murder cases, your charge and sentence just dont get you classed at that high of a security level, with less than a year sentence and no criminal history you would have been at a minimum or a low security facility(a camp).

I know right, he even fucked someone up "yea right" and got out with good behaviour which is very hard when doing fed time

Something about your story doesn't make sense. Rapists and childmolesters rarely ever go to feds unless they transport or cross state lines and the feds somehow get involved. And there is no way you were in high security with guys that have multiple murder cases, your charge and sentence just dont get you classed at that high of a security level, with less than a year sentence and no criminal history you would have been at a minimum or a low security facility(a camp).

Ok,Here is the deal: My room-mate told the police i was selling cocaine and crack and steroids..That i was a big dealer...So after spending 9 months investigating me..The local police broke into my home,I was'nt there..They found about 2000 amps and 100 10ml and 25 ml bottles. 40,000 VARIOUS TABS. 50 KITS OF HGH...And a package i sent to a friend..So 2 weeks later..6 us marshalls and dea agents came and arressted me and i was indited...Sending thru the mail made my case Federal...They were very upset when they found out i was'nt selling the other garbage.But they spent so much time and money thinking i was this drug dealer...So i recieved 11 year and 1 day. Good behavier dropped my time to 10 1/2 months...And i also recieved 3 years of supervised release on top of the 10 1/2 months..I have 2 months of supervised release left out of 3 years...So if you decide to give a friend some AS and you get caught doing it...You will have a bad day...Fact....I dont wish this on ny of you..It does'nt matter what happened to me.The laws are changing everyday..Just dont be the one they want to make an example of. Semper Fi. Just be careful.

:eek: jus LOL

Anything and everything in life is all what you make of it in your mind. My closest friends are locked in a cell 24 hrs a day and through the power of their mind and will are still able to flood the place with drugs and make money. I lived that life for alot of years, dont speak on shit you dont know.

All I said was that prison is not cake. I did it and it sucked. You don't know me or anything about me so how about you don't fuckin insult me.I have yet to nor will I insult anyone else, especially someone who I don't know.

All I said was that prison is not cake. I did it and it sucked. You don't know me or anything about me so how about you don't fuckin insult me.I have yet to nor will I insult anyone else, especially someone who I don't know.

Sorry you felt insulted, maybe I could have worded it better, I just didn't like the "you watch too much tv" comment, all of my knowledge on this subject comes first hand, nothing to do with tv...

best of luck to you!

You can find some PC type people in low security camps. When I was in the equivalent of "county" where I'm from, they put a guy who stabbed his mother to death because she wouldn't have sex with him (yes, you've read that right). I was the rep in the range and had to keep moving this guy from cell to cell since he kept starting shit, when he announced why he was imprisoned with a strong sense of pride, he got a beating so bad, I'm grateful honestly that he did not die as many of us would have been charged with murder. He spent weeks in the hospital. They sent him in the wrong range so we would beat him up. The rage and disgust you feel when hearing these stories makes even the most passive men want to get up and rip these people to shreds. It's bad...if you run into one of these types, you just are going to strike, it's almost instinctual. After nearly being charged with man-slaughter or murder, I decided I would never strike another one of these creatures, only in self defense. I had to close my eyes to everything and completely shutdown any outer communication. I met people who went in for 1-2 years and ended spending 18years...etc

When I ended up in a camp, we had a 70 year old man who killed and ate his wife's dead body. We had one gentleman who beat his 5 year old daughter to death with a hockey stick after his wife deiced to leave him. Some weird motherfuckers.

This whole post is fishy, and smells.

Very fishy!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear