over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fedor Fight!

alecaf

Kilo Klub Member
Last edited:
I think your wrong but we shall see:D So far the fights are pretty good, the first one I liked but he should have won an oscar....:)

arovski is no where near fedor's league..

Do not want to show who I thought was going to win in case you did not see it

Last edited:
Ok so I was wrong....that is part of the game, perfect landed punch and that was it...

wow... arlovski knocked the hell out.. i mean dead to the world.. 1st round..

wow... arlovski knocked the hell out.. i mean dead to the world.. 1st round..

That big russian is that good!!

why did arlovski try a flying knee? he was actually winning the round till that point what a bonehead mistake with that being said wow did fedor mess his shit up hope to see a rematch

Wow....cinder blocks for fists....wow

All hail the king!

why did arlovski try a flying knee? he was actually winning the round till that point what a bonehead mistake with that being said wow did fedor mess his shit up hope to see a rematch
I agree as long as fedor was letting him just box him he should have stuck with it, freddie roach trained him well and he had the reach and should have stuck to just plain out stick and move, but he got happy and excited and made a dumb move and fedor is the best at capitalizing at peoples mistakes.

flying knee = wide open jaw :eek: damn he got knocked the fuck out :D

Well, Well, Well.....that sucked for A. that flying knee was not such a smart move, he was winning the round and it looked like he had fedor in a good position.

And by the way I would like to see chuck zito fight as well....he is no joke as well....

i thought belfort killed linland omg did he drop him that was an entertaining card

weird thing is it lookedlike arlovski had fedor figured out a bit.. fedor was not looking good.. kinda off balance and sh#t.. then...BAM.. arlovski trys a stupid move there was no need for and he is sleeping like a baby..

i loved how they showed fedor destroy silvia. I see tim out all the time in the quad cities and he's a fackin prick. 2 years ago wwe had raw there and silvia sat right next to me n my son ringside. As soon as anyone from the mark or wwe walked by he was grabbing them and saying get me on tv and various other things. So after about the 12th time a wwe producer walked up and silvia said hey asshole put me on tv the producer said who are you then he said tim silvia former ufc champ, then with a smile on his face the producer said well if you dont have the belt anymore your ass aint gettin on tv should saw the look on that douchebags face.

i loved how they showed fedor destroy silvia. I see tim out all the time in the quad cities and he's a fackin prick. 2 years ago wwe had raw there and silvia sat right next to me n my son ringside. As soon as anyone from the mark or wwe walked by he was grabbing them and saying get me on tv and various other things. So after about the 12th time a wwe producer walked up and silvia said hey asshole put me on tv the producer said who are you then he said tim silvia former ufc champ, then with a smile on his face the producer said well if you dont have the belt anymore your ass aint gettin on tv should saw the look on that douchebags face.

I fucking hate him too. Cockiest guy in the UFC. And his style of fighting is so boring to watch.
While he was the champ the heavyweight division did not matter to me at all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131