over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fedor Turns Down UFC 3 Fight Deal

Well
I can see Pestys point but i do not agree (of course:D).
I think if this fight ever does happen... Fedor already has his game plan. No one has came out full force on Brock.... i think Fedor will come out balls to the wall. If he comes out and stings Brock a couple of times then drops the bombs on him, fat boy wont know what to do. He has never been "stalled" out.. and he has never been hit with a ruthless combination, nonstop and consistent with the power of someone like Fedor.
Brock has a great ground game (if falling on people and holding them down like the school yard bully counts).... and dont you think Fedor knows this?
I think Fedor would take Brock early or late. Standing or ground. Can someone please show me one fight where Brock has been ROCKED with the force of a good solid Fedor punch... constantly? Nope. Every man has a jaw... and every man can be knocked out. Just because Brock is 265lb and built like a mac truck doesnt mean his jaw is. I think like any "bully" if he gets crunched one good time on that big ass nose he will go down like a ton of bricks. Now, who has ever seen Brocks ground game while being hurt? No one. That is where Fedor is his best. While his opponent is injured and on the ground.... then The Emperor turns the lights out. Thats it, shows over.
All you guys know im a huge Fedor fan at this point. I do know he can be beat. Every man can but i honestly think if Fedor is "ON" his game when he comes in there is no one in the world right now that can beat him.
UFC, Affliction, bla bla bla... street brawling... no one.
If by some reason Brock did beat Fedor i will be the first to come on here and admit i was wrong. I am fair. The best man wins, plain and simple.
Right now im confident my man is the better man... The Last fucking Emperor!

JJ, you are fair, but you're also right!!! I can see it happening...Fedor won't want Brock to shoot for the take down unless he plans on the quick submission he's so good at....He'll most likely come out with those lightning fast hammers the Russians atatched to his wrists:D I can't wait to see Brock take a lights out swing to the chin from Fedor!!!

But you know if Fedor comes out with the hammers right away, Brock will have to cover up or shoot which make for a perfect transition to be submitted by Fedor....just another thing he does better than anyone on the planet...

BTW, I don't think 'Fear' is a possible emotion for Fedor, Ty

I still dont think there is anyone who can match Fedor in MMA ..he just does everything better.

I still dont think there is anyone who can match Fedor in MMA ..he just does everything better.

"He just does everything better"

Exactly bro!!!:)

I agree. People can say what they want but until you watch all his fights and see how emotionless he is, they wont understand that he doesnt even have the word fear in his vocabulary.
That Yahoo article is totally bogus and i will tell you why. Fedor is making a SHIT load of money doing what he is doing now. Why give that up for a couple million promised from Dana each fight when after he beats Brocks ass he has nothing left in the UFC. Everyone and ther momma seems to say Brock is the best of the best... nobody can beat him bla bla bla... well if thats true and Fedor does beat him then what? They going to say... "oh no wait a minute we didnt mean Brock was the best ... Uh we meant to say GSP is the best... yeah ... or no, wait ... Carwin is the best... Fedor didnt really beat the "best".
Shit man, why ruin a good thing. Also, how many GOOD fighters go against there very core... there trainer/manager? None.. and if they do, look what happened to Mike Tyson. He fired the man that got him to the top and he toppled faster then a stack of cards.
That yahoo article was meant to do one thing... make Fedor change his mind by calling him out saying he is scared. Scared of WHAT? Scared of WHO?
Danas big country boy golden whore? Ha ha... LOL just aint happenin.

there are only two reasons i can think of that would explain why he didn't take the deal.

1. he is afraid of losing. if he loses, he loses his draw and the big $ he pulls in for fights.

2. he is holding out for a bigger offer. i believe this is the true reason

unfortunately, either of these reasons mean the money is more important to him than the sport. i like to see when the fighter wants to prove he's the best no matter how big or small the prize is but that's not what i'm seeing here.

and i think that yahoo article was a bunch of lies. there's no way the guy is asking for 50% of UFC lol. that's ridiculous... i just want to see the fight so take the damn money Fedor!

i agree it is 100% fedors fault.. the money was there.. the promotion was there.. he could prove he was the best and fight the best.. he chooses not to...hhhhmmmm:rolleyes:

Ok... Brock is being ass kissed into the relm of greatness after the following accomplishments:
Being a exceptionally good college wrestler.
After selling millions in pay per view for a FAKE wrestling entertainment orginization.
Beating 4 people in the UFC.
Loosing to one and having to fight him again just to prove to him self that he doesnt suck like his fights prove.
Making rude ignorant and arrogant comments after his last win then apologizing and admitting he is a poor looser.
Hmmmm thats about it.

Now, let me show you what a REAL greatness is:

Fedor Emelianenko fighter that has beaten:

5 different X UFC champions
Coleman
Randleman
Sylvia
Nog
Arlovski

4 kick boxing champions
Schilt
Hunt
Goodridge
HMC

6 different MMA champions
Coleman
Randleman
Sylvia
Nog
Goodridge
Arlovski

2 silver olympic medalist
Lindland
Ogawa

1 ADCC open weight champion
Arona

Honorable mention
Mirko Crocop
3 time K-1 finalist
2005 GP finalist
2006 GP winner Post Fedor fight

There is only 1 fighter that has gone 30+ fights that has

- Never lost a decision.
- Never been sub'd
- Never been knocked out

He is the only fighter that has ever won 5 different mma championships.- Wamma HW belt
- Pride HW belt
- Pride Grand Prix tournament
- Rings king of kings tournament
- Rings world class tournament

All while finishing 76% of his opponents.
A current 25 fight win streak
With 22 victories in the first round
4 victories in the first minute
12 victories in the first 2 minutes

No other fighter in all MMA has any where near the list of accomplishments...so how can you even compare a "C" list UFC whore who has nothing more then 5 fights with one loss?

Come on.... Believe it or not, the UFC is not the Kingdom of MMA.
Dana is the fucking Don King of MMA. Pimp a superstar but giving him shit fights and sticking him at the top right off the start ... only to drop him like a hot potato the first time he runs across someone who can make him more money being his bitch.

Fedor once had an awkward moment. Just to see what it feels like.

Fedor once visit the Virgin Islands. They are now known as "The Islands."

Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite. Fedor Emelianenko laughs at Superman for having a weakness.

Fedor plays Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and wins

Superman wears Fedor Emelianenko underwear!

Fedor could strangle you with a cordless telephone!

You can lead a horse to water, but only Fedor can make it drink!

When you open a can of whoop-ass, Fedor jumps out.

In the future People with amnesia still remember Fedor Emelianenko!

When Fedor was a child, he made his mother finish his vegetables.

Nuff said homies ;-)

Last edited:
Exactly!!!

Agreed bro!!!
Ok... Brock is being ass kissed into the relm of greatness after the following accomplishments:
After selling millions in pay per view for a FAKE wrestling entertainment orginization.
Loosing to one and having to fight him again just to prove to him self that he doesnt suck like his fights prove.
Making rude ignorant and arrogant comments after his last win then apologizing and admitting he is a poor looser.
Hmmmm thats about it.

Coleman
Randleman
Sylvia
Nog
Arlovski

4 kick boxing champions
Schilt
Hunt
Goodridge
HMC

Coleman
Randleman
Sylvia
Nog
Goodridge
Arlovski

Lindland
Ogawa

Arona

Honorable mention
Mirko Crocop
3 time K-1 finalist
2005 GP finalist

- Never lost a decision.
- Never been sub'd
- Never been knocked out

He is the only fighter that has ever won 5 different mma championships.- Wamma HW belt
- Pride HW belt

No other fighter in all MMA has any where near the list of accomplishments...so how can you even compare a "C" list UFC whore who has nothing more then 5 fights with one loss?

Dana is the fucking Don King of MMA. Pimp a superstar but giving him shit fights and sticking him at the top right off the start ... only to drop him like a hot potato the first time he runs across someone who can make him more money being his bitch.

Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite. Fedor Emelianenko laughs at Superman for having a weakness.

Nuff said homies ;-)

about fedor-arlovski...come on guys arlovski didnt do anything...except hit the floor very very hard in the first round :)...all i saw was fedor taking it slow and waiting for arlovski to basically: not do shit...he did not rock fedor, he did not dominate him, sure fedor missed a few punches but arlovski is a skilled puncher it is to be expected...i must compliment arlovski for not being taken down by fedor he managed to break free...alex

lol @ Superman wears Fedor Emelianenko underwear!

there are only two reasons i can think of that would explain why he didn't take the deal.

1. he is afraid of losing. if he loses, he loses his draw and the big $ he pulls in for fights.

2. he is holding out for a bigger offer. i believe this is the true reason

unfortunately, either of these reasons mean the money is more important to him than the sport. i like to see when the fighter wants to prove he's the best no matter how big or small the prize is but that's not what i'm seeing here.

and i think that yahoo article was a bunch of lies. there's no way the guy is asking for 50% of UFC lol. that's ridiculous... i just want to see the fight so take the damn money Fedor!

Go to mmascraps and listen to Dana's teleconference he explains what M-1 wanted and co-promotion is just that its half.

LMFAO :D JJ this is by far your best post so far on this issue. Also, remember he beat NOG twice!

The only thing I would have to disagree with though is that "the UFC is not the Kingdom of MMA." There are other good organizations around, but none with the talent that the UFC has. It's good for the fighters to have a place to strive for. It's like the NFL...Not perfect but it's where ya' go if you want to be the best.

Hmmmm thats about it.

Coleman
Randleman
Sylvia
Nog
Arlovski

4 kick boxing champions
Schilt
Hunt
Goodridge
HMC

Coleman
Randleman
Sylvia
Nog
Goodridge
Arlovski

Lindland
Ogawa

Arona

Honorable mention
Mirko Crocop
3 time K-1 finalist
2005 GP finalist

- Never lost a decision.
- Never been sub'd
- Never been knocked out

- Pride HW belt

Nuff said homies ;-)

Last edited:
LMFAO :D JJ this is by far your best post so far on this issue. Also, remember he beat NOG twice!

The only thing I would have to disagree with though is that "the UFC is not the Kingdom of MMA." There are other good organizations around, but none with the talent that the UFC has. It's good for the fighters to have a place to strive for. It's like the NFL...Not perfect but it's where ya' go if you want to be the best.

It is also going to end up being the first functioning MMA association with a network TV deal. Like him or hate him Dana is elevating the game and after reviewing some of his restrictions for his fighters they are not that different then other sports.
Let us hope Fedor listens to the MMA fans and moves forward to become either the true greatest in ALL mma Or not

Wow, Strikeforce can do the co-promotion but the UFC can't?? Dana needs to give us fans what we all want.

I hope this "multi fight" deal is only two fights:eek:

According to Sherdogg, Fedor just signed a multi fight deal with strickforce in which M-1 will be co promoters. I am shaking my head as i type this.

http://sherdog.com/news/news/fedor-signs-with-strikeforce-18883

Yea just saw that on Yahoo as well, I guess his fans will not have to worry about his record now.
He will own strikeforce heavies for sure and now I am even more bitter towards him then ever!
Ahh well I will still be able to catch his fights online I guess because I can say that increase to my cable bill to see him fight will far out cost a couple of pay-per views over the coarse of the year.
Could bump my package the day before the even and dump it the day after i guess lol that's an idea.

It is also going to end up being the first functioning MMA association with a network TV deal. Like him or hate him Dana is elevating the game and after reviewing some of his restrictions for his fighters they are not that different then other sports.
Let us hope Fedor listens to the MMA fans and moves forward to become either the true greatest in ALL mma Or not

Exactly and the yahoo article was spot on.

Wow, Strikeforce can do the co-promotion but the UFC can't?? Dana needs to give us fans what we all want.

I hope this "multi fight" deal is only two fights:eek:

Dana would be an idiot to just give away half the promotion. That makes no sense at all.

According to Sherdogg, Fedor just signed a multi fight deal with strickforce in which M-1 will be co promoters. I am shaking my head as i type this.

http://sherdog.com/news/news/fedor-signs-with-strikeforce-18883

I'm not surprised, but who's he going to fight. Alistair Overeem is their heavyweight champ, but he's more of a kick boxer than an MMA guy...He's custom made for Fedor. Brett Rogers is big, strong, and just KO'd Arlovski which proves that there is always a punchers chance, but he is still an up and comer. Fabricio Werdum has fought a lot of good people, and beat Alexsander Emelianenko in 2006, but to me he is still not at the top of his game yet or in Fedor's league. Strikeforce is smart to sign him though. I'm sure they're banking on a lot of heavyweights coming to their organization to get a shot at Fedor.

Fedor is not perfect. His striking is actually a bit sloppy(I used to box and kickbox) but his crushing power masks his flaws in that area. Fedor has been one of my favorite fighters for some time now but one day somebody will figure out his style...Just like what happened to Chuck Liddell...A little sloppy with crushing power but eventually fighters with better stand up (both offensive and defensive) were able to capitalize

I'm not surprised, but who's he going to fight. Alistair Overeem is their heavyweight champ, but he's more of a kick boxer than an MMA guy...He's custom made for Fedor. Brett Rogers is big, strong, and just KO'd Arlovski which proves that there is always a punchers chance, but he is still an up and comer. Fabricio Werdum has fought a lot of good people, and beat Alexsander Emelianenko in 2006, but to me he is still not at the top of his game yet or in Fedor's league. Strikeforce is smart to sign him though. I'm sure they're banking on a lot of heavyweights coming to their organization to get a shot at Fedor.

Fedor is not perfect. His striking is actually a bit sloppy(I used to box and kickbox) but his crushing power masks his flaws in that area. Fedor has been one of my favorite fighters for some time now but one day somebody will figure out his style...Just like what happened to Chuck Liddell...A little sloppy with crushing power but eventually fighters with better stand up (both offensive and defensive) were able to capitalize

Bio, I just wanted to say good posting all through out bro.

But, look at the times when Fedor's even been hurt....Fujita, Randleman, CroCop....they all had him hurt and the machine always finds a way to win.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws