over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fedor Turns Down UFC 3 Fight Deal

Dana would be an idiot to just give away half the promotion. That makes no sense at all.

Okay, but obviously Strikeforce did and now they have Fedor....Something made sense to them.

Man .. what people dont see is the big picture.
Sure Dana offered him 5 million a fight... for 6 fights... but what you dont read is, He has to drop his Ea sports contract because Dana doesnt allow that. Also, if Dana wants he can hold Fedor back for 2 years and not even give him a fight. He would have to fight when Dana said... end of story. Most of all... the worst part is even after Fedors 5mil 6 fight contract ran out Dana would still own Fedors name and rights to sell his name as long as he wants and however he wants.
Why would Fedor agree to that? Just to fight one lousy half ass all mouth slow punching Dana whore? He makes 50+ million a year just in Russian endorsements now... not counting what he makes per fight. Why sell out just to fight one man. A man he KNOWS he can beat. The only person this would benifit is Dana... nobody else.
Contrary to what everyone seems to want to believe ... the UFC aint all that.
Sure there are some good fighters but nothing you cant find else where around the world. Europeans look at Fedor like everyone here looks at Brock. Only difference is, with Fedor he has a history and a record to justify his status. Brock just has Dana and the promotional machine of UFC.

Okay, but obviously Strikeforce did and now they have Fedor....Something made sense to them.

Sure it made sense to Strikeforce they needed Fedor badly whereas UFC only wanted fedor badly.
Strikeforce just switched to MMA what 3 years ago If I am not mistaken and really the headliners/current draw are ex UFC fighters.
I will be watching the next strikeforce event to see the ladies duke it out but the other maincard fights I could really care less about. .
all in all they only have a hand full of notable fighters so yea it makes perfect sense to sell their soul to get what many call the super best king of all things MMA.
Hey it is already working as I am planning to at least order showtime on the nights they have fights scheduled
On the plus side At least now Fedor will have cage experience if he decides to try the UFC out.

On the plus side At least now Fedor will have cage experience if he decides to try the UFC out.

I like this point you've made!:)

Man .. what people dont see is the big picture.
Sure Dana offered him 5 million a fight... for 6 fights... but what you dont read is, He has to drop his Ea sports contract because Dana doesnt allow that. Also, if Dana wants he can hold Fedor back for 2 years and not even give him a fight. He would have to fight when Dana said... end of story. Most of all... the worst part is even after Fedors 5mil 6 fight contract ran out Dana would still own Fedors name and rights to sell his name as long as he wants and however he wants.
Why would Fedor agree to that? Just to fight one lousy half ass all mouth slow punching Dana whore? He makes 50+ million a year just in Russian endorsements now... not counting what he makes per fight. Why sell out just to fight one man. A man he KNOWS he can beat. The only person this would benifit is Dana... nobody else.
Contrary to what everyone seems to want to believe ... the UFC aint all that.
Sure there are some good fighters but nothing you cant find else where around the world. Europeans look at Fedor like everyone here looks at Brock. Only difference is, with Fedor he has a history and a record to justify his status. Brock just has Dana and the promotional machine of UFC.

I would agree with you if not for the simple fact that the UFC is current in the works to expand globally. (Currently working with ESPNEU so it wont be long till we dominate that market)
Wasnt UFC100 in Mexico and it already does Ireland and Britian we are coming you know.

In the conference he said he gave up everything except for the co-promotion so one would have to assume that Fedor would have included these other stipulations you are mentioning here. If not then they were not a concern to the deal one would think..
Its not that we are in love with Brock so much as we just love having a real heavy weight. A guy that has to cut to hit the max weight and is as strong as a truck its a nice change.
If you look at the remaining options for MMA networks they are for the most part riding on the past record of UFC fighters that has to tell you something.
Now I say that statement perhaps showing my ignorance but I only recognize a few names other then the ex-UFC'ers like cung and shamrock.

I mean watching this league from UFC 1 as it grew and evolved this is our baby the only other competition I ever saw as true comp was PRide
I guess it is hard for many of us to imagine a fighter that is supposed to be the bomb handed king of all kings not wanting to end his career here.
He is like 33 or 34 lets be honest it is rare that we have a fighter make it to couture age.
You only get better by testing yourself and thus preparing for fighters that at least have a chance of making your work for your money. Do you really see anyone on the fighters list over on Strikeforce.com that will make it out of the first round.
Why do humans have to be so greedy it truly saddens me, I get both sides and it all come back to greed and not the fans and without them neither side would have a pot to piss in without!

That is the only bonus I could find out of this deal :(

Yup, there's not a whole lot else there for us fans, other than the hope that the Strikeforce 'multiple fight' deal is only for a couple fights and that one day Fedor can continue to fight high profile fighters. I miss the old days of Pride with the head stomps, Grand Prix, and juice not being an issue...

Why do humans have to be so greedy it truly saddens me, I get both sides and it all come back to greed and not the fans and without them neither side would have a pot to piss in without!

We have come to an accord with this statement.
I agree. Greed ruins everything.

In a prefect world... Dana would let Brock fight just to prove what he says he is. Fedor would fight for free also... just to prove to Brock that he really aint shit.
I swear to GOD if i was either of them i would fight THIS fight just to shut people up. Hell if i could beat Brocks ass (which i already know i can:rolleyes:) i would fight him at my local fair ground just to beat his ass.... no money involved. Just to have the right to say i handed the golden whore his own ass.
They are both already multimillionaires.... so fuck it, fight already.
Well,
Fuck us... this aint a perfect world.

Dana should let Brock Go to StrikeForce for ONE fight. :D

It cause they aren't worried about making a profit. Whats the point if you don't make a profit? Buisiness isn't for fun.They thiink it will help them in the long run, but it most likely won't because of the amount they will have to pay him.

It cause they aren't worried about making a profit. Whats the point if you don't make a profit? Buisiness isn't for fun.They thiink it will help them in the long run, but it most likely won't because of the amount they will have to pay him.

I see what your saying but they've made more than enough and will always continue to do so.....I understand Bizz but give us what we all want as fans...Sorry but I believe Dana is Mafioso or at least the face of it.

I agree with rAJJ...Dana should tell Brock to just go over to fight Fedor in Strikeforce for at least one quicky:D

Last edited:
I see what your saying but they've made more than enough and will always continue to do so.....I understand Bizz but give us what we all want as fans...Sorry but I believe Dana is Mafioso or at least the face of it.

I agree with rAJJ...Dana should tell Brock to just go over to fight Fedor in Strikeforce for at least one quicky:D

Fedor's russian mob manager makes Dana look like a pussy cat. lol:D

Fedor's russian mob manager makes Dana look like a pussy cat. lol:D

Well, being Russian and all:D J/K....But my late uncle was involved with some sort of russian mafioso...Let's just say he lived in a large establishment on the hill above La Jolla Shores with a panoramic view and his widow will prob. come out with a tell all book soon if she can get off the booze in time to sign some papers and get it published...Sorry I'm so off topic here! Ahhhhh, frustrated to say the least about this new deal.:eek:

RIP Uncle Don

Last edited:
Well, being Russian and all:D J/K....But my late uncle was involved with some sort of russian mafioso...Let's just say he lived in a large establishment on the hill above La Jolla Shores with a panoramic view and his widow will prob. come out with a tell all book soon if she can get off the booze in time to sign some papers and get it published...Sorry I'm so off topic here! Ahhhhh, frustrated to say the least about this new deal.:eek:

RIP Uncle Don

That's a cool story. I wonder what kind of illegal activity they were into? I want to visit some of the nice places in La Jolla when I get down there... I've only cruised around the touristy areas and haven't been up in the hills.

That's a cool story. I wonder what kind of illegal activity they were into? I want to visit some of the nice places in La Jolla when I get down there... I've only cruised around the touristy areas and haven't been up in the hills.

I believe it was certain politics and of course cash having something to do with pharmaceuticals and other OTC's...cash and politics together is scary enough...

I'd say I was shocked that Fedor went to Strikeforce for less$$ & not as skilled fighters but I'm not....as good as he is there is a great chance his 1st few times in the UFC could have looked like Crocop's

Yup, there's not a whole lot else there for us fans, other than the hope that the Strikeforce 'multiple fight' deal is only for a couple fights and that one day Fedor can continue to fight high profile fighters. I miss the old days of Pride with the head stomps, Grand Prix, and juice not being an issue...

The Axe Murderer had some awesome headstomps:D

The Axe Murderer had some awesome headstomps:D

Not to disagree, but remember Shogun??!! I actualy agree with ya and am just trying to make an additiion....Oh, the good ole days!:)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws