over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fedor vs rampage tonight! Anybody care?

• Thread starter Deleted member 121863
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 121863

No I have not traveled back in time, these 2 are fighting again tonight in Japan. Rampage came in at all time high 265lbs! Fedor 15lbs heavier than normal. I`m calling Fedor by TKO with rampage being slow, old and gassed.

No I have not traveled back in time, these 2 are fighting again tonight in Japan. Rampage came in at all time high 265lbs! Fedor 15lbs heavier than normal. I`m calling Fedor by TKO with rampage being slow, old and gassed.
Bellator....where old fighters go before they die. Well, before their MMA careers die anyway. Bellator is kind of like Florida in that sense...the old folks love Florida.

Is this televised?

BIG MMA fan but these two guys should be retired. It's sad to see these fighters smashing themselves into the ground. I respect that they still put it on the line, but they deserve to rest and enjoy the fruits of their labor. Unfortunately, financial issues are probably preventing that from happening. They are both so past their prime, i don't know what to expect.

Fedor was the best back in the Pride days in Japan. I remember when he fought Cro Cop .

didn't know either was still around, ill root for fedor, Russians are badass, one of the few places on earth a man Is still a man

BIG MMA fan but these two guys should be retired. It's sad to see these fighters smashing themselves into the ground. I respect that they still put it on the line, but they deserve to rest and enjoy the fruits of their labor. Unfortunately, financial issues are probably preventing that from happening. They are both so past their prime, i don't know what to expect.

wanderlei silva is 43 y/o and just signed to fight bare knuckle! Says he already has 8 out of 10 signs of TBI. Talk about shouldn`t be fighting. I don`t think Fedor needs money, he lives simple in a cheap country outside the city. Rampage... Yea images of his lifted truck with his picture wrapped on the truck comes to mind and he might be out of money. LOL. Nobody knows what to expect, that`s why we gotta watch

Daron Cruickshank coming out with the hulk hogan theme song "I am a real American". Wow that`s awesome. usagoals dot net has all the fights, intl soccer (futbol). paramount network has a free 24 hour pass with just email and no card info needed

Is this televised?

The undercard was on Paramount but the main card was on DAZN.

Both careers, Fedor and Rampage, ended many, many years ago. I know Bellator is trying to get viewers but give the main event to the guys that deserve it and build up their careers. These has been fights are ugly!

Glad to hear that it was Fedor's last fight.

I'm not saying Rampage took a dive...but that was pathetic.

At least Rampage had some cushion to absorb his fall to the canvas. He weighed in at 265 lbs, 60 lbs more than when he was in his prime. I hope he at least got a decent paycheck to embarrass himself like that.

It wasn't his last fight.

"At his postfight news conference, Emelianenko clarified that he is not retired, as his interpreter had said during his in-ring interview immediately after his win over Jackson. Emelianenko said he is eyeing one final fight in the United States and then a retirement fight in his home country of Russia."

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/28386219/fedor-emelianenko-ko-quinton-jackson-eyes-2-more-fights

Rampage looked like shit...It was like watching the second match between Warrior and Hogan in WCW bahaha :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Rampage looked like shit...It was like watching the second match between Warrior and Hogan in WCW bahaha :ROFLMAO: :cool:
I need to find a way to watch this match

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity