over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feds prepare for war on herbal supplement

I don't want kratom personally, not anymore. Not unless I need it as an alternative to opiates for pain relief. I don't believe any drug should be banned for adults, though. Adults are old enough to decide for themselves what they want to do with their own bodies.

It's sad that once a plant or drug is schedule 1, it stays that way. It takes a whole political movement and dozens of elections over several decades to change the legal status federally.

I have some friends who love kratom but I personally don't want to get myself involved in that. Last thing I need is a new addiction.

That being said, I think it should be legal, as should most things be. The government shouldn't try to control our health.

Yes. Schedule 1 is a bit high though. I would lump it in with whatever marijuana is, although it seems to be more addictive than marijuana. I do believe it should be controlled.

What happens if someone is ignorant of the affects, someone like me with heart trouble, and they use it? That stuff could kill me.
Marijuana is schedule 1. They have to save ppl from themselves. Heroes.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

If you cant go without out a drug than dont do it!

How do you know you cannot go without it until after you have used it? Isn't that the only way you will know if you can or cannot go without it?

I am a kratom user. I am also a heroin addict who has been clean for a year now. Kratom does give you very mild withdrawals. The worst being not able to sleep at night. Other than that it's just like withdrawls from caffeine pulse a little bit anxiety. One side of me hopes it doesn't get banned the other side wouldn't mind. I would be saving $100 to $150 every week. And that's a lot of money to someone like me. If heriom addicts didn't have kratom for their withdrawls i bet you they would turn to mega dosing Imodium to help with withdrawls. And that's way more life threatening than kratom.

I am a kratom user. I am also a heroin addict who has been clean for a year now. Kratom does give you very mild withdrawals. The worst being not able to sleep at night. Other than that it's just like withdrawls from caffeine pulse a little bit anxiety. One side of me hopes it doesn't get banned the other side wouldn't mind. I would be saving $100 to $150 every week. And that's a lot of money to someone like me. If heriom addicts didn't have kratom for their withdrawls i bet you they would turn to mega dosing Imodium to help with withdrawls. And that's way more life threatening than kratom.

Spending $400-600 a month? wow Dude, don't take this the wrong way, I'm really not insulting you when I ask this... it's one thing if someone has money just to waste and they're spending that kind of money per month on it...

but if you're saying that's a lot of money to spend on it and it's a lot of money for you... then why not come off and save that money/use it for something else? If I'm low on funds, but digging through my pockets so I can spend $400-600 on this... then I would think I have an addiction problem.

Again, not insulting anyone, it's your body, do with it as you please... I've battled my own addictions in life with other substances... sometimes it's a hard wake up call... that's all I'm saying.

Spending $400-600 a month? wow Dude, don't take this the wrong way, I'm really not insulting you when I ask this... it's one thing if someone has money just to waste and they're spending that kind of money per month on it...

but if you're saying that's a lot of money to spend on it and it's a lot of money for you... then why not come off and save that money/use it for something else? If I'm low on funds, but digging through my pockets so I can spend $400-600 on this... then I would think I have an addiction problem.

Again, not insulting anyone, it's your body, do with it as you please... I've battled my own addictions in life with other substances... sometimes it's a hard wake up call... that's all I'm saying.

100% addictive and anybody on here saying it's not are just lying to them selves. Im 29 and i have never been clean from drugs this long in a very long time. That is the only way i justify my kratom use.

How do you know you cannot go without it until after you have used it? Isn't that the only way you will know if you can or cannot go without it?

I've used about every rec drug out there at one point or another and you do not get addicted (physically) just by trying anything. There are plenty of things I know I would become addicted to if I used them more often so I choose not to but there is no physical dependence from trying anything once.

If you can't deal with life and are prone to mental addiction, then that is something completely different altogether in my opinion.

$150 a week???

youre taking a kilo a week???

$150 a week???

youre taking a kilo a week???

Know that i think About it it's more like $100 every 10 days or so. I get a pound for $100. That still adds up pretty quick.

All your doing when you swap out opiates for kratom is trading one mental addicition for another. This is coming from an addicts point of view.

They say it's not a problem if you have it figured out ;):banghead:

What would you do should this schedule 1 change happen?

Take apple cider vinegar for a potentiator.. you won’t need to spend so much money.. I use 1/4 the amount of Kratom I used to

And you're basing that on what, that single cell culture study cited above? I understand you have heart issues, but that's certainly quite a reach there.

Affects on heart rate are documented, just like marijuana. I am not sure which one has a greater effect, but I can speak personally for the affect of marijuana. I used to smoke that many years prior to my heart attack and it would make my heart race when it was healthy.

I believe in freedom and freedom of choice. And if a person chooses not to look into side effects that is a choice as well. It comes down to if you want want others making the choice for you or you want to be in charge of your own life.

It that were the case then you should argue that all drugs should be legal. Why don't they make cocaine and heroin legal too? It is a personal choice after all.

Yeah I researched the crap out of it long before I finally tried it and was well aware of what risks it may pose. I've had issues with it but given the alternatives I'm probably alive because of it.

I can see if you think that it is a lesser of two evils. In that case I think a medical professional should be able to prescribe it and keep an eye on things.

Marijuana is schedule 1. They have to save ppl from themselves. Heroes.

I was thinking that schedule 1 was the highest level of control, looks like as the numbers get higher its worse. Cocaine is schedule 2. I agree with the schedule 1 then.

I was thinking that schedule 1 was the highest level of control, looks like as the numbers get higher its worse. Cocaine is schedule 2. I agree with the schedule 1 then.
No you are correct. It is the worst classification. Basically says it has no medical use. Its ridiculous.

Take apple cider vinegar for a potentiator.. you won’t need to spend so much money.. I use 1/4 the amount of Kratom I used to

Does everyone know what that means? I'm curious even though I don't use it. Maybe some others might learn from you. Sounds promising if it can reduce use.

What would you do should this schedule 1 change happen?

Same thing i did when i thought it was going to be banned last time. I manned the fuck up and quit. We are grown men and all we can do is move on with life. Imo does it suck if it gets banned? Yes. You know as well as me that things get better with time. As long as your doing tge right things and not sitting in your own shit. Life always gets better. Just have to stay positive.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear