over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feds prepare for war on herbal supplement

Know that i think About it it's more like $100 every 10 days or so. I get a pound for $100. That still adds up pretty quick.

All your doing when you swap out opiates for kratom is trading one mental addicition for another. This is coming from an addicts point of view.

They say it's not a problem if you have it figured out ;):banghead:

pm me if you want a better source...

i get a kilo(you get to pick 5 strains)for $150...:)

Take apple cider vinegar for a potentiator.. you won’t need to spend so much money.. I use 1/4 the amount of Kratom I used to

Really? Ill for sure try that. How much of that do you drink with your kratom? imo oj doesn't do anything for me.

No you are correct. It is the worst classification. Basically says it has no medical use. Its ridiculous.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Dang, I was right. I looked up cocaine and it is schedule 2 so I assumed that was worse. Somehow the US government thinks marijuana is more addictive than cocaine WOW, didn't know that. That is insane. IMO marijuana should be a schedule 3, like steroids. From what some say about Kratom, it sounds like you could justify schedule 2 on that. Schedule 1 is stuff like LSD, cant believe they lump marijuana in with that. You would think schedule 1 would be things that are the most dangerous and addictive. People dont overdose of LSD and die. LSD is nowhere near being addictive. Tobacco is much worse. They need to revisit some of those classifications. When was the last time you heard about an LSD epidemic!!?

**broken link removed**

Some of those classifications seem pretty ignorant.

Dang, I was right. I looked up cocaine and it is schedule 2 so I assumed that was worse. Somehow the US government thinks marijuana is more addictive than cocaine WOW, didn't know that. That is insane. IMO marijuana should be a schedule 3, like steroids. From what some say about Kratom, it sounds like you could justify schedule 2 on that. Schedule 1 is stuff like LSD, cant believe they lump marijuana in with that. You would think schedule 1 would be things that are the most dangerous and addictive. LSD is nowhere near being addictive. Tobacco is much worse. They need to revisit some of those classifications. When was the last time you heard about an LSD epidemic!!?

**broken link removed**

Some of those classifications seem pretty ignorant.
Shit is so behind the times. Most trt docs don't know wtf they're doing. Forums can guide ppl better.

Shit is so behind the times. Most trt docs don't know wtf they're doing. Forums can guide ppl better.

True about even endocrinologists. I like going through him though because it is legal and he does all of my tests for me. Nothing better than US pharm grade either, don't have to worry about quality and insurance pays it. Tests run are all top notch and paid for too. He wanted me to take 200 mg once every 2 weeks. I had to talk him into 100mg once a week. I asked him about doing biweekly and he was against that. Oh well. Once a week seems to be ok for me.

When you do a script for testosterone they are only able to prescribe I think it is 90 days at a time with one refill. It is very controlled.

Last edited:
True about even endocrinologists. I like going through him though because it is legal and he does all of my tests for me. Nothing better than US pharm grade either, don't have to worry about quality and insurance pays it. Tests run are all top notch and paid for too. He wanted me to take 200 mg once every 2 weeks. I had to talk him into 100mg once a week. I asked him about doing biweekly and he was against that. Oh well. Once a week seems to be ok for me.

When you do a script for testosterone they are only able to prescribe I think it is 90 days at a time with one refill. It is very controlled.
Yes I agree. But finding a good one took a while lol

Yes I agree. But finding a good one took a while lol

Yeah, I agree. The one I had made me suffer for almost 12 months too, waiting to see if my natural production would come back. That was a rough year. It was the year after my heart attack too, when I was really vulnerable.

Take apple cider vinegar for a potentiator.. you won’t need to spend so much money.. I use 1/4 the amount of Kratom I used to

Wait are you serious?

I was thinking that schedule 1 was the highest level of control, looks like as the numbers get higher its worse. Cocaine is schedule 2. I agree with the schedule 1 then.

No schedule 1 is the worst you have that wrong. They want Kratom listed next to heroin just like weed is.

Ok I see you realized that.

Maldorf I wish you have had at least tried Kratom to give your strong opinions more credibility. Honestly your just talking out of school here my friend im sorry. I respect you have an opinion on Kratom and your right to respond on a thread. Your very well informed on many things but until you try Kratom.. this isn't one of those many things

Last edited:
I didn't post this thread to debate is Kratom good or bad. Thank you for opinions both for and against it but honestly I don't care. Both sides have valid points and I know my opinion won't change based on anything I read nor will any of yours.

Obviously a person need not try heroin to have a negative opinion about it. Some things truly are common sense when years of research back up the negative findings.
Kratom is a plant from the coffee family. Made by Mother Earth and utilized for centuries as a medicine.
Give me the choice to make an informed decision on using it. Don't tell me I just cant because you don't think I can handle choosing for myself if this plant has quality.

I'm not a conspiracy guy or hippy but this whole thing screams big pharma intervention at the legislative level. They tried this before and couldn't schedule it claiming enough evidence existed to look into it further. This is not heroin or crack or meth we're talking about here guys it's a coffee plant. Literally. Don't fear what you don't understand or have never tried. Most importantly don't let big brother tell you what's good bad right or wrong.

Think for yourself. Question authority.

I read that tumeric does the same thing but I never noticed. Are you drinking it right before you take it?

I read that tumeric does the same thing but I never noticed. Are you drinking it right before you take it?

Yeah I'm curious also..

Nigella Sativa and Agmatine Sulfate make it stronger also according to other boards but I've not tried that. You can get those online.
On the other hand I can just go to the store for apple cider vinegar lol

Not from concentrate orange juice increases potency. I took it with that for years but you get sick enough times and puke $30 bucks of Kratom back up and eventually just smelling orange juice becomes an issue and for most of a year I could only use capsules or extract.
I take it with monster energy now and doing ok.

No schedule 1 is the worst you have that wrong. They want Kratom listed next to heroin just like weed is.

Ok I see you realized that.

Maldorf I wish you have had at least tried Kratom to give your strong opinions more credibility. Honestly your just talking out of school here my friend im sorry. I respect you have an opinion on Kratom and your right to respond on a thread. Your very well informed on many things but until you try Kratom.. this isn't one of those many things

Going by what the research shows about effect on heart rate. You haven't ever experienced an increase in heart rate using it? Ive seen some post that it is only certain strains that do it. Next time you use it, take your pulse before and then about 45 minutes or however long it takes to effect you. Compare. It would be dose related probably too.

Less government interference and regulation in the food and herbal supplementation we consume. List the ingredients and possible side effects,that's it!!

Those crying ex heroin users are me and I'm them and they are my fucking heroes. Tuff guys like you don't mean much to me.

Hey Samson I apologize if you were offended by what I said.....you seem to be a good hearted dude and a good member here and im not the kind of dude that just indiscriminately offends people

I was wrapped up in the dog food game for 12 years, not as a user.....but I was always straight up with those who were.....one dude I went way back with, he would wake up before I left for work and I would drive the dude down the street in the middle of winter to hook up with his puerto rican dealer so him and his old lady could "get right" because of course they woke up sick, they never has no money so I fed them and gave then petty cash and treated them very good out of respect for the fact that the dude was a solid dude in the joint.

Well when they eventually got evicted the manager of the apartment complex calls me and tells me to get home asap.....they kicked my door open and robbed me of everything of value in my house after I had been so good to these people....I later heard that they sold my $800 dollar Ibanez guitar for $60 bucks worth of dope...I was enraged.

And this is only one of countless stories I could tell you of shit going down in that game....which im sure you already know of having been in it yourself....so sometimes I get a little harsh when I talk about heroin addicts so for that I apologize if I offended you

Going by what the research shows about effect on heart rate. You haven't ever experienced an increase in heart rate using it? Ive seen some post that it is only certain strains that do it. Next time you use it, take your pulse before and then about 45 minutes or however long it takes to effect you. Compare. It would be dose related probably too.

Fair enough I'll experiment with that. My guess however is I would be a bad test subject. My resting heart rate would likely be higher before taking it due to anticipation and to a lesser degree withdraw. Not to mention i take it with energy drinks lol.

I don't question the notion it increases heart rate. The fact I haven't personally experienced that doesn't mean it doesn't or couldn't happen and it's known to have an energy boosting effect at low doses with certain strains so it makes sense to me Maldorf.
That's not enough to place it in the category of heroin on the governments classification system however

Last edited:
Hey Samson I apologize if you were offended by what I said.....you seem to be a good hearted dude and a good member here and im not the kind of dude that just indiscriminately offends people

I was wrapped up in the dog food game for 12 years, not as a user.....but I was always straight up with those who were.....one dude I went way back with, he would wake up before I left for work and I would drive the dude down the street in the middle of winter to hook up with his puerto rican dealer so him and his old lady could "get right" because of course they woke up sick, they never has no money so I fed them and gave then petty cash and treated them very good out of respect for the fact that the dude was a solid dude in the joint.

Well when they eventually got evicted the manager of the apartment complex calls me and tells me to get home asap.....they kicked my door open and robbed me of everything of value in my house after I had been so good to these people....I later heard that they sold my $800 dollar Ibanez guitar for $60 bucks worth of dope...I was enraged.

And this is only one of countless stories I could tell you of shit going down in that game....which im sure you already know of having been in it yourself....so sometimes I get a little harsh when I talk about heroin addicts so for that I apologize if I offended you

Aww I really appreciate that man, thank you. I'm sorry to. You have every right to have those feelings IMO. The "heroes" I meant are the ones trying or at least attempting to get and stay clean. I stole from family and abused my caring friends. Not to the degree most do but still. It was MY fault I got hooked i sought it out so any of the crimes I committed or people I screwed over is on ME. I lost my beautiful wife over it. Hngrygrl as she was known here on the board. She was the one I took advantage of most of all. We've been divorced about ten years and I have never dated anyone else in that time. Ever. Both to punish myself for what I lost and ensure the only way I know how i never treat anyone else that way ever again.

Anyway i appreciate you telling your story. You can turn your back on a person but never turn it on a drug!

Fair enough I'll experiment with that. My guess however is I would be a bad test subject. My resting heart rate would likely be higher before taking it due to anticipation and to a lesser degree withdraw. Not to mention i take it with energy drinks lol.

I don't question the notion it increases heart rate. The fact I haven't personally experienced that doesn't mean it doesn't or couldn't happen and it's known to have an energy boosting effect at low doses with certain strains so it makes sense to me Maldorf.
That's not enough to place it in the category of heroin on the governments classification system however

It is insane that it they want to consider it schedule 1, I agree. I would think schedule 2 or 3 at most. Would depend on how addictive it is. I don't understand why they would make it a 1 or why marijuana is a 1. I didn't know that until today about marijuana. That's crazy.

Making it a schedule 2 or 3 would still make it prescription only. I do feel like it should be by script, that's my opinion. I also think marijuana should probably be legal everywhere. From what I read on here and online, kratom appears to be more physically addictive than marijuana. If I didn't have my heart condition and I was healthy I would probably have tried it awhile ago.

It is insane that it they want to consider it schedule 1, I agree. I would think schedule 2 or 3 at most. Would depend on how addictive it is. I don't understand why they would make it a 1 or why marijuana is a 1. I didn't know that until today about marijuana. That's crazy.

Making it a schedule 2 or 3 would still make it prescription only. I do feel like it should be by script, that's my opinion. I also think marijuana should probably be legal everywhere. From what I read on here and online, kratom appears to be more physically addictive than marijuana. If I didn't have my heart condition and I was healthy I would probably have tried it awhile ago.

I feel the addictive difficulty I have with it stems from my previous addiction to hard drugs. I haven't heard of people who have never been addicted having issues or discomfort from Kratom in any significance.
My receptors are out of wack and anything that stimulates them even in small amounts causes me issues.

I can't convince you to change your mind about making it illegal or prescription. I wish I could but I can't. It would probably ruin me if either happens. I can say that much with some certainty.
Where do we go for help Maldorf? If you take away the one option I have for relief then tell me.. PLEASE! What me and the many many others should do because your solution right now is sending me to the heroin dealer down the street

People were doing drugs long before kratom came around and will continue. That is just the nature of some people. The oxy and heroin market is not being driven by a herb. If someone wants to get buzzed or wasted they will. Hence the reason for marijuana being decriminalized.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws