over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feds prepare for war on herbal supplement

I've always heard about grapefruit juice being a potentiator, but never ACV. But I know that Grapefruit Juice is listed on a lot of medication as to avoid taking it together....I'm assuming because of that reason.

I remember the doctor telling my dad about it when he first got put on Blood Pressure medication.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Yup!

On the video I posted a bit ago he lists a bunch but says specifically GF Juice is like the best and most heavily used. I have used it but it was artificial flavor and not much citric acid which is the active ingredient that potentiates

Ive tried them all and nothing seems to make it stronger for me. I am going to make ACV a staple though. Great shit.

No. Suboxone is a partial opioid agonist where methadone is a full agonist. Methadone you have to go to a methadone clinic where suboxone can be in an outpatient setting. And suboxone isn't just for heroine junkies, there are many patients that got addicted to PO narcotics due to trauma (surgeries, chronic pain, MVAs) and just can't get off them and/or still need some sort of pain relief

I'm not saying quit Kratom. I'm just saying if it gets scheduled your gonna be up shit creek

But isnt suboxone scheduled too?

But isnt suboxone scheduled too?

Suboxone is a scheduled drug, but you can get it legally with a prescription from a doctor. Just like methadone. Kratom should be the same way, but there's no profit in selling the leaves from a plant. At least not compared to synthetic drugs where someone can claim patent rights. No corporation can claim patent rights to a plant with medical benefits like kratom or cannabis. No corporation will spend the money needed for long term medical studies to get something like this approved by the government when it's a plant that's accessible to anyone.

Suboxone is a scheduled drug, but you can get it legally with a prescription from a doctor. Just like methadone. Kratom should be the same way, but there's no profit in selling the leaves from a plant. At least not compared to synthetic drugs where someone can claim patent rights. No corporation can claim patent rights to a plant with medical benefits like kratom or cannabis. No corporation will spend the money needed for long term medical studies to get something like this approved by the government when it's a plant that's accessible to anyone.

Nailed it. Kratom will be schedule 1 with marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, MDMA

Nailed it. Kratom will be schedule 1 with marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, MDMA

I hope not.

Last time it was going to be scheduled that last week was depressing. I kept getting it at the store I first bought my first dose from and who told me about it and saying to myself "well here it is, the last time!"
The morning it was supposed to be cleared off the shelves I showed up at the store to help and try and haggle some of it but they were selling it and said the government was holding off scheduling it.

Like you guys are saying it's not like I couldn't still get it but I won't. I'll find something else. Tianeptine maby or something else. If I get on the dark web it will be to get the hard core stuff not Kratom lol.

I bought 20 ounces today. Getting more soon to stock up because I have a bad feeling it's going to be criminalized this time. Sucks!

I've been on a binder the last 4-5 days. Haven't slept more than an hour last 3 nights. The strains ive been using are all reds for anxiety and pain and keeping me from sleeping.. because there really GOOD!
I was really excited to try these and was obsessively checking the tracking numbers hell I got my packages before the mailman was finished lol.
That's about all there is to say. I'm taking a lot less than my usual but taking it more often. 15-30 grams every 6-9 hours last 4 1/2 days.
Nothing really negative going on with me just over indulgence. I would like to say it's going to stop but like I said in my last post I bought over a pound of Red Bali which is very good! 🌿

I've been on a binder the last 4-5 days. Haven't slept more than an hour last 3 nights. The strains ive been using are all reds for anxiety and pain and keeping me from sleeping.. because there really GOOD!
I was really excited to try these and was obsessively checking the tracking numbers hell I got my packages before the mailman was finished lol.
That's about all there is to say. I'm taking a lot less than my usual but taking it more often. 15-30 grams every 6-9 hours last 4 1/2 days.
Nothing really negative going on with me just over indulgence. I would like to say it's going to stop but like I said in my last post I bought over a pound of Red Bali which is very good! 🌿

Lol if senators saw posts like this it would have been banned already.

When this stuff first came out I got a free sample from Q(rip). Was so nasty trying to swallow it I tried it one time and threw it out.

But I kicked my opiate habit 6 years ago. I was thinking 2-3 years ago when people we're on here talking about swallowing this shit 3-4 times a day that they were still addicts.

Last edited:
Lol if senators saw posts like this it would have been banned already.

When this stuff first came out I got a free sample from Q(rip). Was so nasty trying to swallow it I tried it one time and threw it out.

But I kicked my opiate habit 6 years ago. I was thinking 2-3 years ago when people we're on here talking about swallowing this shit 3-4 times a day that they were still addicts.

Very true. Some people may have switched to a "better" addiction. But if you do something in spite of the negative consequences then that pretty much sums up an addiction.

This whole Kratom issue is going to be a battle. Everyone needs to speak up if you care about your freedom. I honestly don't mind if it's regulated, but should not be taken off the market….It's help a ton of people with addiction, pain, depression, etc. I have seen that first hand. Next, we won't be able to purchase all herbs and creatine

I say it is more of a society problem here. Another major factor that has put up at the top is big Pharma push on giving us more pills at will. Prescription pills are an epidemic now and contributing to this in great degree.

Out of a population of 17 million, 12,000 end up in drug treatment places. Think about that. We have 350 million here and that is more then our homicide rate. I would not call that a success. Being addicted to drugs is a horrible life and you are fooling yourself to think other wise.

Here's the thing; you're equating drug use with addiction. Do you think all addictive substances should be criminalized? Then say goodbye to your morning coffee, and the donut too, for that matter.

If you start making things illegal because "they're bad for you," then you're on an express train to fascism.

You can't control an action done for recreation or exploration, which doesn't harm others, by making it illegal.

You can't, a government can't, and you never will. And "you are fooling yourself to think otherwise" (thanks for the nifty quote, that came in handy).

Thousands of years of social science prove it, and it's just the arrogance of some old, fat white men who think they know something the rest of humanity doesn't.

That is far from being true. Most of those countries at the bottom of that chart have some of the strictest laws going. I say it is more of a society problem here. Another major factor that has put up at the top is big Pharma push on giving us more pills at will. Prescription pills are an epidemic now and contributing to this in great degree.

As far as Europe, most countries the drinking age is 18 and up. I don't know where you get that most don't have a drinking age limit. Netherlands is 18 and up. Netherlands also isn't like most think. They might let you have personal supply with some drugs (not all), but get caught with selling, importing or exporting and they come down on you hard. Commit any drug related crime (lots of addicts do), they will give you maximum sentences too.

In Amsterdam 26 coffee shops in the De Wallen area have to close their doors between 1 September 2012 and 31 August 2015.
A Dutch judge has ruled that tourists can legally be banned from entering cannabis cafés, as part of new restrictions which come into force in 2012. Their laws have been tightening up due to the increase of problems and drug related crimes.

Out of a population of 17 million, 12,000 end up in drug treatment places. Think about that. We have 350 million here and that is more then our homicide rate. I would not call that a success. Being addicted to drugs is a horrible life and you are fooling yourself to think other wise.
Nobody is saying legalizing or decriminalization is a cure all. Also free countries have drug tourists that skew statistics. I've never done a rec drug in my life if crack or heroin were legalized tomorrow I still wouldn't buy them. At least we can stop spending so much money on the drug war and side effects of the drug war. You know the addict that contracted HIV since he couldn't legally buy needles at a pharmacy? Taxpayers will likely handle that bill for the rest of his life.

No disrespect, but I don't understand how anyone on a site like this can argue for prohibition when we all see how it doesn't work. We've all heard stories of people getting bad gear. Imagine how rare that would be if you could buy them at a pharmacy.

Last edited:
I hope not.

Last time it was going to be scheduled that last week was depressing. I kept getting it at the store I first bought my first dose from and who told me about it and saying to myself "well here it is, the last time!"
The morning it was supposed to be cleared off the shelves I showed up at the store to help and try and haggle some of it but they were selling it and said the government was holding off scheduling it.

Like you guys are saying it's not like I couldn't still get it but I won't. I'll find something else. Tianeptine maby or something else. If I get on the dark web it will be to get the hard core stuff not Kratom lol.

What ever you do, please do not abuse Tianeptine. I can promise you it will be a nightmare drug. If you decide to use it, then use something like Vicaine (Mike Arnold's sup). Furtermore, he strongly advises breaks. I'm not going to get into it, but have have friends who have ABUSED Tianeptine…..and you can guess the rest.

What ever you do, please do not abuse Tianeptine. I can promise you it will be a nightmare drug. If you decide to use it, then use something like Vicaine (Mike Arnold's sup). Furtermore, he strongly advises breaks. I'm not going to get into it, but have have friends who have ABUSED Tianeptine…..and you can guess the rest.

I really appreciate that and it mirrors what I've read all over the place regarding taking it to far and abusing it. Plus the fast tolerance build up from taking it often adds to the problem I'm reading. Thanks again

I bought 500 grams of a lower quality Kratom. I've been getting this really really good Kratom and bought some of the lower quality stuff for day to day use.

I'm curious what the people I get it from consider "lower quality" lol
I bet it's fire. If not I'll add apple cider vinegar etc.

Know that i think About it it's more like $100 every 10 days or so. I get a pound for $100. That still adds up pretty quick.

All your doing when you swap out opiates for kratom is trading one mental addicition for another. This is coming from an addicts point of view.

They say it's not a problem if you have it figured out ;):banghead:

Idk where youre getting kilos from but ive seen many for 60-70$

As much as i love the stuff for working like a mad man..and social situations, it is mentally addicting and ive turned into a daily user. Doses arent too crazy like some i read about..but it is another expense that i dont truly need.

With that said the only thing im worried about is the not sleeping well when coming off of it(restless leg syndrome). Ill prob buy another kilo of the white to go along with my Green Bali kilo and taper my way down until completely off.

When The powers that be want something gone..it usually happens. Bunch of Satanic fucks.

Last edited:
Idk where youre getting kilos from but ive seen many for 60-70$

My 500 grams only cost me $19.99 usd and that's before using the discount code I have.
I lucked out finding the place. Of course I find out about it just as the fed is trying to pull the plug. Ugh!

As much as i love the stuff for working like a mad man..and social situations, it is mentally addicting and ive turned into a daily user. Doses arent too crazy like some i read about..but it is another expense that i dont truly need.

With that said the only thing im worried about is the not sleeping well when coming off of it(restless leg syndrome). Ill prob buy another kilo of the white to go along with my Green Bali kilo and taper my way down until completely off.

When The powers that be want something gone..it usually happens. Bunch of Satanic fucks.

It is the work of the devil I agree :de:il-smi

It used to be not financially reasonable for me the same way but i was paying 3-4 times more per gram than I am now since finding a better source. God if I only knew sooner! O well. Anyway I spend more on energy drinks in a month than I do Kratom. $19 for a month or mores supply? Shit man most guys on this board blow that on protein shakes.. in a week!

As for the mental addiction it sucks but running out of nicotine gum or my coffee causes me way more discomfort with the exception of restless leg syndrome which I hate more than anything in this world! It sucks and it's definitely part of the withdraw for me unfortunately

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity