over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feds prepare for war on herbal supplement

Disgusting!!! They want to try to kill us

Last edited:
They have been going after it for a long time now! Now that
the DEA has their opiate war on China to occupy their time
the FDA can take charge on Kratom.

I have used it for quite some time now and know it's benefits.

We even offered it for a while but seems the demand just
wasn't there to keep it stocked and we ended up giving it
away as incentives.

IPG

Not something to use if you have heart trouble.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25535742

Using it would land me 6 feet under fast I think. For a healthy heart, probably not so much.

Can leads to this form of tachycardia.

https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1950863-overview

Hopefully the packaging warns not to use if you have heart trouble.

Marijuana can trigger something similar too.

So you think it's dangerous and SHOULD be Sched 1?
Have you TRIED it to form this opinion?

It’s about time. How many guys here got addicted to that garbage? Quite a few, and then we have to read about all their struggles to even function during withdrawals. I’m sure many of you will get butthurt about my opinion, too bad.

It’s about time. How many guys here got addicted to that garbage? Quite a few, and then we have to read about all their struggles to even function during withdrawals. I’m sure many of you will get butthurt about my opinion, too bad.

No BN I've always respected your thoughts on things. I'm SUPRISED! But certainly not butt hurt.

Same with Maldorf but dam guys I would be shooting smack RIGHT NOW if I couldn't get Kratom as an alternative. Lesser of two evils that's my only point.

US government is the lap dog of big pharma, their funding our extensive budget deficit.

I did a ton of kratom everyday and the withdrawals weren't shit when I had no more.....a lot of that is crying by ex-heroin addicts, the withdrawal from kratom aint shit!

If you cant go without out a drug than dont do it!

I did a ton of kratom everyday and the withdrawals weren't shit when I had no more.....a lot of that is crying by ex-heroin addicts, the withdrawal from kratom aint shit!

If you cant go without out a drug than dont do it!

Those crying ex heroin users are me and I'm them and they are my fucking heroes. Tuff guys like you don't mean much to me.

So you think it's dangerous and SHOULD be Sched 1?
Have you TRIED it to form this opinion?

Yes. Schedule 1 is a bit high though. I would lump it in with whatever marijuana is, although it seems to be more addictive than marijuana. I do believe it should be controlled.

What happens if someone is ignorant of the affects, someone like me with heart trouble, and they use it? That stuff could kill me.

Last edited:
Anything with negative physically addictive properties should be highly regulated in my opinion....

Disgusting!!! They want to try to kill us

Oops I posted this without clicking the link like an idiot. I had no idea it was about kratom. I thought it was all supplements in general.

I don't have a lot of experience with kratom so disregard my post

Oops I posted this without clicking the link like an idiot. I had no idea it was about kratom. I thought it was all supplements in general.

I don't have a lot of experience with kratom so disregard my post

NO! Your RIGHT! It's a conspiracy I KNEW it and finally someone agrees with me! Haha
But your right.. THEY may be LISTENING! *wink *wink

Yes. Schedule 1 is a bit high though. I would lump it in with whatever marijuana is, although it seems to be more addictive than marijuana. I do believe it should be controlled.

What happens if someone is ignorant of the affects, someone like me with heart trouble, and they use it? That stuff could kill me.

I see. Yeah it doesn't come with any warning labels Maldorf so a person would be at risk. I'm not sure what I'll effects it really poses towards the heart but hell that doesn't mean I would risk it if I had heart issues like you said.

I believe in freedom and freedom of choice. And if a person chooses not to look into side effects that is a choice as well. It comes down to if you want want others making the choice for you or you want to be in charge of your own life.

Last edited:
I believe in freedom and freedom of choice. And if a person chooses not to look into side effects that is a choice as well. It comes down to if yo want want others making the choice for you or yo want to be in charge of your own life.

Yeah I researched the crap out of it long before I finally tried it and was well aware of what risks it may pose. I've had issues with it but given the alternatives I'm probably alive because of it.

One time I was visiting a friend at a head shop and a guy brings in his young girlfriend wrapped up in a blanket. She had sores on her face and the shakes from heroin withdraw. They new nothing about Kratom but had heard it helped the pain of withdraw. Her withdraw was killing her. I saw myself in her. I remembered my time in her shoes. I cried. Couldn't help the tears from streaming down my face.
I bought her two shots of extract for its fast acting properties then taught her how to take the powder but we had to get her capsules to start with because she couldn't function properly to injest it in powder form. I gave her all that plus all the Kratom I had on me I had just bought. I sat outside on the curb with them and saw the recovery before my eyes. It saved her. I saw the dirty looks from the passers by who pretended not to see her or acted disgusted she existed.

In my state we fought it. We're considered a battleground state legislatively on Kratom. We have cops and other professionals on the front lines of the prescription epidemic who fight with us and we're not going out quietly. We also have deep pockets from investors who profit off kratom which is really what it's all about.

So fuck um. I think a lot of us here benefit from its positive qualities pre and especially post work out in the evening. For mild muscle soreness, aches and pain, injection soreness all that it helps.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner