over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

feedback on my cycle

graff

Newbies
Hi all new to this site. have learnt so much from it so far.
i did post someting on another forum i did not see this begginers forum.
i would like some advice on a cycle i am about to start. i did about 10 weeks on sust 250 500 pw
my new cycle will be
30mg dbol, every day
400mg test ,cyp per week
200mg of decca, per week
and not sure if i should add the sust 250 and if yes what dose
look forward to hearing from all
thanks

Last edited:
Can yuo give us some more info about how long yuo've trained consistantly, yuor stats (height, weight, etc), how many cycles yuo've done, how much yuo've gained since yuo began training?

These would help, though at first glance, the doses seem too high.

thanks for reply

i have been trainning on and off for 15 years. but last 18mths i have been trainning very hard. this will be my second cycle
my stats
6ft1
220 pounds
age 34
the new cycle that is per week. the dbol is everyday
last cycle put in some good size. but even though my diet was good and clean i was not eating enough calories but this time i have uped my calories to about 4000 a day
thanks again for your help look forward to hear from you

Last edited:
Hi all new to this site. have learnt so much from it so far.
i did post someting on another forum i did not see this begginers forum.
i would like some advice on a cycle i am about to start. i did about 10 weeks on sust 250 500 pw
my new cycle will be
30mg dbol, every day
400mg test ,cyp per week
200mg of decca, per week
and not sure if i should add the sust 250 and if yes what dose
look forward to hearing from all
thanks

i have been trainning on and off for 15 years. but last 18mths i have been trainning very hard. this will be my second cycle
my stats
6ft1
220 pounds
age 34
the new cycle that is per week. the dbol is everyday
last cycle put in some good size. but even though my diet was good and clean i was not eating enough calories but this time i have uped my calories to about 4000 a day
thanks again for your help look forward to hear from you

My input:

I would drop the deca, as 200 mg per week wont do much. Deca is most effective at 2.0 - 2.2 mg per lb of body weight. Drop the sust 250 as well, save it for a later cycle. Bump the cyp to 500 per week, two shots at 250 per every 3.5 days. The dbol at 30 is fine, although 40mg ED is not to much either, but try 30 and if it works then stick with it. add a liver protector. run your cycle for 12 weeks. Here is what it would look like with the PCT

wk 1-12 500mg test cyp (250 mg every 3.5 days)
wk 1-4 dbol 30 mg ED **dont exceed 4 weeks dbol regardless of dose**
wk 13 and 14 NOTHING

PCT

wk 15 100 mg clomid/40 mg nolva ED
wk 16 50 mg clomid/30mg nolva ED
wk 17 50 mg clomid/20mg nolve ED

add liver protector, fish oil, multivitamin throughout.

100% gains = 60% diet/rest + 25% workout +15 % AAS. Make sure you put as much if not more thought into your diet and workout components as you have into AAS.

Hope this helps! LATER

do dbol for 2 weeks at the most . orals will cause the most damage to your liver , so i would not go past 2 weeks with the dbol , other then that if this is only your second cycle i would just go with deca and test e at a very low dose , if u have been training for 15 years and and you need to use AAS then you need to tighten up your diet instead of using AAS. IMO , but it is your choice.

also if you are taking vitamins take some antioxidants and some vitamins taht boost your immune system , also try some milkthistle and some other liver protectents

Last edited:
thanks blazed
what doses would you suggest. when i say i have been trainning for 15 years it was mainly for rugby never really serios weights but the last 12 mths i have been doing weights with a lot more dedication.
when you say low doses what would you suggest

Last edited:
Not sure why blazed is saying to do dbol for only 2 weeks. No one I've ever known has done it for that little of a timeframe. The general rule of thumb to be safe is 4-6 weeks. Many including pros go much longer, but for the liver, it's not recommeneded.

I like what drob recommended, do the dbol at 30mg/day for 4 weeks.

Good luck!
Skarn

Not sure why blazed is saying to do dbol for only 2 weeks. No one I've ever known has done it for that little of a timeframe. The general rule of thumb to be safe is 4-6 weeks. Many including pros go much longer, but for the liver, it's not recommeneded.

I like what drob recommended, do the dbol at 30mg/day for 4 weeks.

Good luck!
Skarn

2 weeks would be just enough until the test kicks in, although personally I'd drop the dbol and run the test 2 weeks longer. But I hate orals...

2 weeks would be just enough until the test kicks in, although personally I'd drop the dbol and run the test 2 weeks longer. But I hate orals...

Generally it takes 4-5 weeks for test to kick in. For me personally, about 4.

Skarn

Generally it takes 4-5 weeks for test to kick in. For me personally, about 4

I agree. It took almost 4 weeks for test e to kick in for me. The funny thing was that I kept wondering over and over, 'has it kicked in yet'. Then BAM there was no questioning it anymore. On my 3rd set I could put it up easy. I did test only with a little mast to off set any possible sides.

Me personally, I would keep it real simple. Good Luck and Have Fun with it. I enjoyed every minute of it.

--S

I agree. It took almost 4 weeks for test e to kick in for me. The funny thing was that I kept wondering over and over, 'has it kicked in yet'. Then BAM there was no questioning it anymore. On my 3rd set I could put it up easy. I did test only with a little mast to off set any possible sides.

Me personally, I would keep it real simple. Good Luck and Have Fun with it. I enjoyed every minute of it.

--S

Hey Seabee.....ever do any time on Vieques Island before they kicked the Navy out? I worked with a bunch of Seabee's there back in the 80's.

Skarn

Hey Seabee.....ever do any time on Vieques Island before they kicked the Navy out? I worked with a bunch of Seabee's there back in the 80's.

Skarn

Hell Yeah, Vieques was where they sent the rejects from Puerto Rico. I was singing jodies during PT, "Re-up your Crazy, Re-enlist your outta your Mind". The Executive Officer of the Battalion stops and waits for our unit to catch up. Yells out HALT HALT, Senior Chief! Whos singin' this Dog Shit Cadence? Senior Chief replies, That'd be BUCN %%%%% Sir!. That day I was on a boat to Vieques Island. I loved the drinkin, but the People Hated us................. Longest 6 months of my life.

I love talking about Navy stories. ahahahahahah

Nice to meet you Skarn. We should start our own Navy / Enlisted forum. lmao

Hell Yeah, Vieques was where they sent the rejects from Puerto Rico. I was singing jodies during PT, "Re-up your Crazy, Re-enlist your outta your Mind". The Executive Officer of the Battalion stops and waits for our unit to catch up. Yells out HALT HALT, Senior Chief! Whos singin' this Dog Shit Cadence? Senior Chief replies, That'd be BUCN %%%%% Sir!. That day I was on a boat to Vieques Island. I loved the drinkin, but the People Hated us................. Longest 6 months of my life.

I love talking about Navy stories. ahahahahahah

Nice to meet you Skarn. We should start our own Navy / Enlisted forum. lmao

Excellent! I loved that bar they had there....no roof, right on the water....

I wasn't in the Navy, I was Army Special Forces...we used the bombing site there for Lazer Bombing Missions.....fun stuff! Nice to meet you too!

Sorry to highjack this thread ;)

Skarn

My input:

I would drop the deca, as 200 mg per week wont do much. Deca is most effective at 2.0 - 2.2 mg per lb of body weight. Drop the sust 250 as well, save it for a later cycle. Bump the cyp to 500 per week, two shots at 250 per every 3.5 days. The dbol at 30 is fine, although 40mg ED is not to much either, but try 30 and if it works then stick with it. add a liver protector. run your cycle for 12 weeks. Here is what it would look like with the PCT

wk 1-12 500mg test cyp (250 mg every 3.5 days)
wk 1-4 dbol 30 mg ED **dont exceed 4 weeks dbol regardless of dose**
wk 13 and 14 NOTHING

PCT

wk 15 100 mg clomid/40 mg nolva ED
wk 16 50 mg clomid/30mg nolva ED
wk 17 50 mg clomid/20mg nolve ED

add liver protector, fish oil, multivitamin throughout.

100% gains = 60% diet/rest + 25% workout +15 % AAS. Make sure you put as much if not more thought into your diet and workout components as you have into AAS.

Hope this helps! LATER

Great post. Clear and concise and laid out for him what % of effort he should be giving to each area.
Diet and Rest should be his main focus. I also agree with the KISS method and drop the deca and sust.

thanks guys for all the feed back it was really helpful. i will drop the decca until i can get more so i cqan bump it up to 400pw
thanks again
graff

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner