over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feedback on Omnitrope

carbs

Registered
Anyone ever used these/Omnitrope? And any comparisons with other pharm grade hgh ?

cheers

20211119_155209_resized.jpg

I took them recently and personally like Humatrope better. Just my preference. Lots of fake GH going around Europe. If it is real, it works.

I use a certain amount of Omnitrope each year and like it a lot compared to other gh. I’d rank it 3rd place out of Pharma I’ve tried. (I have not used em all) . Very good though .

Max

My fav in order:
Saizen
Norditrope
Humatrope
Serostim
Omnitrope
my list would be
Saizen
Huma/Geno (cant decide which one, geno is slightly leaner look, probably due to mannitol, huma is bit more fullness)
Jintropin
Omnis

never used sero or nordis.
my longest runes where jins (1 x 200iu kit) and saizen (4x 36) for huma and genos ive only used 72iu each, for omnis 45iu, so not sure if judging is 100% correct due to limited time.
Dosages where also always 3iu or the next closest number that made it easy to pull the amount
what i should add:
omnis are the cheapest from the list for me (EU guy). so taking into consideration the price, i would probably change the list a bit (huma/saizen would drop in ranking, jins and omnis would go up slightly)

Yeah they are a fraction cheaper than genotropin and nordis I can get... thats why I was asking.

All real straight from pharmacy.

My fav in order:
Saizen
Norditrope
Humatrope
Serostim
Omnitrope
Okay so real big question here. So I was using saizen 60 iu Cart and couple sources on here offer them and some offer the 24 iu ones. Just heard from someone big that the 60 iu ones are bunk and not real from the “Company” ((( I had ran them and I was in love with them so I’m confused fully))))
Does anyone know exactly the situation on these saizen? Do they in fact come in the 60 and also the 24 iu Cartarages?? This is something I need to know especially if there’s people selling them from the company amd offering them too price and there not from side brands...thanks fellas...

I took them recently and personally like Humatrope better. Just my preference. Lots of fake GH going around Europe. If it is real, it works.
Hey friend any inside to my last list pertaining to these saizen ius that they legit come in from the company? Thanks

Okay so real big question here. So I was using saizen 60 iu Cart and couple sources on here offer them and some offer the 24 iu ones. Just heard from someone big that the 60 iu ones are bunk and not real from the “Company” ((( I had ran them and I was in love with them so I’m confused fully))))
Does anyone know exactly the situation on these saizen? Do they in fact come in the 60 and also the 24 iu Cartarages?? This is something I need to know especially if there’s people selling them from the company amd offering them too price and there not from side brands...thanks fellas...

yes, 24iu, 36iu and 60iu is available as cartridges as far as i know
(8/12/20mg).
but im not sure many pharmacies carry the 20mg version. Most public ones are the 8 and 12mg versions imo.

Hey friend any inside to my last list pertaining to these saizen ius that they legit come in from the company? Thanks

Not sure about them. I saw Real Genos, Humatrope, Norditrope and Omnitrope. The Genos and Norditrope are currently scarce and being faked a lot.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear