over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feel amazing on Keto?

Im glad it works for you but I dont think anyone should be on that diet for a long time because you ae depriving yourself from too many good things. Imho, keto diets are good if you have epilepsy but if your a healthy person than its just a fad diet. Im not gonna bash it too much because I also used to sing and praise about it. Btw did I mentition the rebound? Sooner or later you will come off it and it will be impossible not to get bloated and rebound dramaticly but Im sure most people are aware of this.

6-8 weeks at a time max I would do it and if you slowly add carbs back in there is no rebound. You have to make sure to do it right. Sure some water weight comes back on but you are so damn shredded and depleted that the extra water weight gained is welcomed and not fat gain.

ok i have a keto question ive never done it... a guy i recently met diets ppl down wit keto so he maybe my next trainer for 2011 shows.. but in a keto diet u count carbs from ya shakes as well like example i use gaspari intra pro.. its 5 carbs per scoop but .5 sugars? i normally do 2 scoops a time and when dieting no more than 3 shakes a day.. im just wondering how that would work?

IMHO don't use that crap, get the lowest carb protein you can find. Isopure etc because those carbs add up. 3 shakes is 30 gms a day which is way too much because you will end up getting atleast 30gms of carbs already from the trace amounts in the other foods you will be eating. Especially cheese and nuts there are some carbs. So even when you strive for zero carbs a day you end up getting like 25-30 especially if you drink a lot of diet soda, crystal lite etc.

IMHO don't use that crap, get the lowest carb protein you can find. Isopure etc because those carbs add up. 3 shakes is 30 gms a day which is way too much because you will end up getting atleast 30gms of carbs already from the trace amounts in the other foods you will be eating. Especially cheese and nuts there are some carbs. So even when you strive for zero carbs a day you end up getting like 25-30 especially if you drink a lot of diet soda, crystal lite etc.

oo i gotcha i see where u coming from thanks bro i really appreciate it

I personally love the keto diet.

I get no rebound from it. I feel healthier. My BP readings go down. I feel like my foods are more nutrient dense.

This off-season I'm going to rely mostly on protein, fat, and some fruits and only low to moderate starches.

The people who don't have success with the keto diet have probably followed what they saw online and just copied it. If you feel weaker than most and dropping too much too soon, you should probably be taking in some more fat and have some high carb days thrown in there. Most people who don't like the keto diet usually have weird things (that don't quite add up with those of us who've had success with it) to say about it. If you rebound from a hardcore keto diet... well... isn't that normal after coming off any diet where you drop 30lbs+ for a show? Guys who eat carbs and protein for their diets rebound too. Nobody rebounds after eating 2500cal keto and then switches to 2500cal non-keto. That just doesn't make sense.

Nothing but good stuff to say about it here.

I personally love the keto diet.

I get no rebound from it. I feel healthier. My BP readings go down. I feel like my foods are more nutrient dense.

This off-season I'm going to rely mostly on protein, fat, and some fruits and only low to moderate starches.

The people who don't have success with the keto diet have probably followed what they saw online and just copied it. If you feel weaker than most and dropping too much too soon, you should probably be taking in some more fat and have some high carb days thrown in there. Most people who don't like the keto diet usually have weird things (that don't quite add up with those of us who've had success with it) to say about it. If you rebound from a hardcore keto diet... well... isn't that normal after coming off any diet where you drop 30lbs+ for a show? Guys who eat carbs and protein for their diets rebound too. Nobody rebounds after eating 2500cal keto and then switches to 2500cal non-keto. That just doesn't make sense.

Nothing but good stuff to say about it here.

Sorry mate but I dissagree with you there, I have rebounded by even dropping my calories when I switched back to carbs, ok its water weight but you make yourself carb sensitive on that diet, your constantly running on low glycogen stores meaning your tank is always empty, it works but its not the most optimum way imo. But if your having problems drying out than I can fully understand in you doing it for 6 weeks or whatever.

Sorry mate but I dissagree with you there, I have rebounded by even dropping my calories when I switched back to carbs, ok its water weight but you make yourself carb sensitive on that diet, your constantly running on low glycogen stores meaning your tank is always empty, it works but its not the most optimum way imo. But if your having problems drying out than I can fully understand in you doing it for 6 weeks or whatever.

I disagree with almost everything you've said. I've stayed on one form or another of keto diets for about 11 years now. It's the best thing I ever did to improve my health.

Here's what I think. Everyone is different. And I think keto is just not for you. It's that simple.

Here's what I think. Everyone is different. And I think keto is just not for you. It's that simple.

Different types of metabolisms, food sensativites and genetic heritage have a play in why some not only do well on keto but thrive on it and others suffer harm or feel badly on it.

I disagree with almost everything you've said. I've stayed on one form or another of keto diets for about 11 years now. It's the best thing I ever did to improve my health.

Its all good bro, nobody has to agree with anyone and having healthy debates is whats good about this forum. I have never completely ruled out keto, if I think that Im running behind schedule with dieting ect than I can always think about it for short term use but to do it for 11 years when I live in a place full of organic apricots, watermelons, apples ect is hard. This morning I had the most amazinmg breakfast, I fried half a granny smith in virgin coconut oil and then threw in some oats, boiled it with water and cinamon with splenda and it tasted as good as apple pie! I love my oats too much man:)

Its all good bro, nobody has to agree with anyone and having healthy debates is whats good about this forum. I have never completely ruled out keto, if I think that Im running behind schedule with dieting ect than I can always think about it for short term use but to do it for 11 years when I live in a place full of organic apricots, watermelons, apples ect is hard. This morning I had the most amazinmg breakfast, I fried half a granny smith in virgin coconut oil and then threw in some oats, boiled it with water and cinamon with splenda and it tasted as good as apple pie! I love my oats too much man:)
This is good. See with just these two posts of ours we're making a good argument that different genetics might actually require different diets

I only eat oats post workout. And I have to take enzymes with it so 1/2 cup of oat don't just sit in my stomach like a brick and give me gas. Actually most carbs give me gas even pasta.

But I love the smell and taste of fresh raw eggs. I would rather crack 4-6 whole eggs in a glass and drink them. I love the taste of breaking up the egg yolks in my mouth as I swallow each one. Then the perfect follow-up is a shake with heavy cream, cinnamon & virgin coconut oil or flax seed oil. I feel great and full of energy the whole morning after. And my stomach is calm.

You have oats post workout? Your doing a ckd? I can understand that you might be sensitive to glutens which includes pasta and oats but does white rice give you the same problem?
Cheers

This is good. See with just these two posts of ours we're making a good argument that different genetics might actually require different diets

I only eat oats post workout. And I have to take enzymes with it so 1/2 cup of oat don't just sit in my stomach like a brick and give me gas. Actually most carbs give me gas even pasta.

But I love the smell and taste of fresh raw eggs. I would rather crack 4-6 whole eggs in a glass and drink them. I love the taste of breaking up the egg yolks in my mouth as I swallow each one. Then the perfect follow-up is a shake with heavy cream, cinnamon & virgin coconut oil or flax seed oil. I feel great and full of energy the whole morning after. And my stomach is calm.

Man you guys are making me want to start a CKD wayyyy before schedule. Miss my special concoction that I used to make. I would take a few grilled chicken cutlets and dice them up in a bowl, take a handful of sliced pepperoni and use a scissor and cut them up into little pieces, add in a handful or so of shredded extra sharp cheddar. Put that in the microwave and when it comes out put in 2 tbs of Hellmans Mayo and mix. It tastes like fettuccini alfredo, its beyond candy for me when it comes to that diet!

As far as a shake, I used to use whey protein water and heavy cream then add in some cinnamon flavored flax oil!

hey guys

thanks for the awesome discussion thats happening here. I think you guys are on the right track. It depends on genetics and the individuals body. I know that I am really sensitive to carbs so keto is working wonders for me.

I normally feel much better eating carbs but when I have to drop some fat in a hurry keto works best and I can't complain, I don't feel too bad on it either. My body seems to respond to all diets well so long as I eat quality food when following that diet.

Yes I had stated a couple times in other threads here. I feel wonderful. The energy is a bit less...spastic than a normal diet, more long term energy than the quick energy but less longer lasting that I have while on other diets. I have been on it for 11 years, breaking when I need for a month or so at a time. Luckily no issues when I come off of it, my numbers are incredible and the doc keeps telling me that I basically haven't aged since I first started seeing him at 22, numbers wise. For me it has been a lifesaver. Literally.

You have oats post workout? Your doing a ckd? I can understand that you might be sensitive to glutens which includes pasta and oats but does white rice give you the same problem?
Cheers

No I'm currently doing a TKD. So carbs only after workouts. No other time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131