over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feel amazing on Keto?

I feel awesome when I am in ketosis. I don't lose any strength in the gym and feel almost hyper. The only thing I lose is endurance.

Keto diet is a good diuretic diet, good if your feeling a bit bloated.

I always felt like shit on it, and my blood sugar crashes! I never got the whole "great energy" feeling on it. But yeah, it works pronto!

i am doing keto some days i will have like 80-90 grams of carbs but i still think i am in keto.
i have the fat to give me energy do more pretty higher cadio that that recommend or ells i dont think that it does any work if i am at 135 or under i stay at 145 and over. it fucking works- i lost 40 pounds in like 13weeks
and it still goes down i am at 201pounds going down to like 180-185 ripped for the next 10-12 weeks

then my 25weeks of diet is don and i am ready to juice up. and do a show next year stating out with a low bodyfat. i have don this with no gear or stuff.
feel great

I am a fan of keto diets.But I am diabetic so that has to be taken into consideration.A diabetic is asleep or fighting sleep with too many carbs,so obviously I feel much better on a keto diet.Also I don't need as much insulin when I keep carbs low.

Keto

I always felt good on keto after I got use to it. But I'll tell I feel much better now on Phil's diet. I didn't realize you could cut on fruit and milk!

Feel like total hell on it...

I don't think I am cut out for it. I have been doing it for a week now. I can't sleep and now I am sick with a raging sinus infection.

I think I need to try something different or at least take in some carbs.

I am going to reduce calories, add in some decent complex carbs around workout time and see where that takes me.

It definitely helps with diuresis. I lost like 10 pounds in my first week!!

I've been screwing around with diets for over 20 years. I feel my absolute best on a Cyclic Keto Diet. Just an old fashioned DiPasquali style Anabolic diet gives me plenty of steady energy throughout the day. My workout are consistently very good. And I feel like a I'm 20 years younger.

I don't have a real problem with Keto, except trying to do high intensity cardio. That's a no-no! But, I still find the endurance and strength to lift; the good fats in the diet are a great source of energy for me.

It is my favorite diet and I have not done one in like 5-6 years and I miss it. Will be doing it again come the new year but I love the diet and the food. If you are dragging ass then make sure to eat more fats, up the protein too. I tend to eat way more protein than the diet calls for and I think that is why I feel good probably because of the body converting so much of the protein to glucose eventually.

I used to love the 1st workout after the weekend carb up, it was insane. Every Monday was like a show day with the pump and insane vascularity.

Love it! I feel great on keto My strength still progresses while getting leaner, feeling less bloated holding less water and looking more vascular. Granite I might look a bit flat towards the end of the week but its worth it for the results

Keto in the summer meaning no fruit, no milk, and losing a shit load of water when you need it most.... I dont know man, Ive done keto for 5 at least months and if you can get ripped without it than you sure dont need it. In life balance is the key and in keto there is no balance, you have to take fiber supllements and increase your sodium and even Palumbo will tell you that you wont even get a pump from your workouts. Just be smart, be happy and be relaxed and you can be ripped for life.

In keto you can lose 3-4 kgs in the first week and thats just water and after that the fat burning is much slower than carb cycling becuase you cant even do proper cardio. In carb cycling you can lose half a kg of pure fat in a week and even put on muscle so after 12 weeks, you do the maths. Keto is good for people that do not know how to control themselves, instead of eating one apple they will eat a few, instead of a cup of rice they will have a big platefull so they have to restrict themselves from everything and there is a cost to it.

I've been screwing around with diets for over 20 years. I feel my absolute best on a Cyclic Keto Diet. Just an old fashioned DiPasquali style Anabolic diet gives me plenty of steady energy throughout the day. My workout are consistently very good. And I feel like a I'm 20 years younger.

This is how I feel. It also drops my BP 25 points top and bottom within a week of starting it and it stays low now. I pretty much live on a cyclical carb diet constantly at this point.

i am doing keto some days i will have like 80-90 grams of carbs but i still think i am in keto.
i have the fat to give me energy do more pretty higher cadio that that recommend or ells i dont think that it does any work if i am at 135 or under i stay at 145 and over. it fucking works- i lost 40 pounds in like 13weeks
and it still goes down i am at 201pounds going down to like 180-185 ripped for the next 10-12 weeks

then my 25weeks of diet is don and i am ready to juice up. and do a show next year stating out with a low bodyfat. i have don this with no gear or stuff.
feel great

no way are you in keto if your carbs are that high. get some keto strips and get youre carbs BELOW 20 or so and pee on the strips to see where you are. youre just running a "low carb" diet currently.

Keto in the summer meaning no fruit, no milk, and losing a shit load of water when you need it most.... I dont know man, Ive done keto for 5 at least months and if you can get ripped without it than you sure dont need it. In life balance is the key and in keto there is no balance, you have to take fiber supllements and increase your sodium and even Palumbo will tell you that you wont even get a pump from your workouts. Just be smart, be happy and be relaxed and you can be ripped for life.

In keto you can lose 3-4 kgs in the first week and thats just water and after that the fat burning is much slower than carb cycling becuase you cant even do proper cardio. In carb cycling you can lose half a kg of pure fat in a week and even put on muscle so after 12 weeks, you do the maths. Keto is good for people that do not know how to control themselves, instead of eating one apple they will eat a few, instead of a cup of rice they will have a big platefull so they have to restrict themselves from everything and there is a cost to it.

I wouldn't listen to Palumbo when it comes to dieting and I find keto to be the best diet around. You will still get pumps in the gym and you have to make sure you do the carb up right and you will be good to go during the week. The 1st workout after the carb up is insane, skin stretching pumps and vascularity. The last workout before the carb up may not be as pump filled as the others but to be honest you are doing high reps at that point anyway so you will be pumped for sure. if you are truly doing this diet right and are truly in ketosis (carbs under 30gms a day every day except carb up) then you can lose as much or more than any other diet with 1/2 the cardio needed. The food choices are a no brainer, there is no guessing it is almost too easy sometimes.

I wouldn't listen to Palumbo when it comes to dieting and I find keto to be the best diet around. You will still get pumps in the gym and you have to make sure you do the carb up right and you will be good to go during the week. The 1st workout after the carb up is insane, skin stretching pumps and vascularity. The last workout before the carb up may not be as pump filled as the others but to be honest you are doing high reps at that point anyway so you will be pumped for sure. if you are truly doing this diet right and are truly in ketosis (carbs under 30gms a day every day except carb up) then you can lose as much or more than any other diet with 1/2 the cardio needed. The food choices are a no brainer, there is no guessing it is almost too easy sometimes.

Im glad it works for you but I dont think anyone should be on that diet for a long time because you ae depriving yourself from too many good things. Imho, keto diets are good if you have epilepsy but if your a healthy person than its just a fad diet. Im not gonna bash it too much because I also used to sing and praise about it. Btw did I mentition the rebound? Sooner or later you will come off it and it will be impossible not to get bloated and rebound dramaticly but Im sure most people are aware of this.

ok i have a keto question ive never done it... a guy i recently met diets ppl down wit keto so he maybe my next trainer for 2011 shows.. but in a keto diet u count carbs from ya shakes as well like example i use gaspari intra pro.. its 5 carbs per scoop but .5 sugars? i normally do 2 scoops a time and when dieting no more than 3 shakes a day.. im just wondering how that would work?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear