advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?

bigdog123

Banned
Ever since this course started somethings been odd.
Just never felt full or like I was growing.

Test 1g, mast 500mg, tren 500mg - all enanthate. A month in now and if anything my weight is dropping and no I am not getting leaner, still about 8%.

I am STRONG as fuck - stronger than ever and a good 15lb lighter

but....

1. ZERO appetite and when I eat if I am hungry I get bloated quick so only eating 3500 cals per day
2. Not sure if its tren or this protein powder I have
3. Arms are up 0.2 inches! Usually at least an inch or more by now

Gonna have to jack it all in. WTF is up?

PS: Please no smart arse comments just knowledgable replies

That much tren eth ontop of test would have Me feeling pretty ill as well, bro...if its the protein look at the label and any known food allergins(alot will have shellfish, lactose etc. in the small print)

You said you are strong, how else do you feel in the gym? I mean do you get a pump and and energy to train? Hows your libido? With that much test and mast you should be humping everything that get's near you, lol.

How long have you been on this cycle and when did you start to feel this way?
And you felt fine before?

Try dropping the powder for a few days and see what happens. Eat smaller meals. Try eating like 4oz steak and a couple maybe 3 whole eggs in the morning and maybe one more meal during the day. If you are eating a lot pasta, bread, cereal etc that is wheat based cut it out. Get your carbs from oats, rice, veggies and fruits. See how you feel after a couple days of that. If you feel better(I bet you will) you could slowly re introduce the powder and see how you feel. What kind of powder is it?

The gear is from a trusted source?

i was taking Optimum nutritions gold protien and all ways felt beloated.. i switched to true nutritions high grade cross flow and bam never beloated and lost a couple pounds....not a plug just a true story!

Tren E makes me feel like shit. Much worse than Tren A

Tren E kills my appetite, can't sleep and bitchy.
How's you mood and sleep??

Try switching to tren A. EOD shots of everything.

lower test dose, Plus as others have said you are on a lot of tren e which always destroyed my app. Now as far as bloating do you have any pain in the stomach on lower or mid right side? if not then it could be cheap protein, I have gluten intolerance and stopped all powders and went to Humapro and all bloating stopped also use liquid egg whites mixed with chocolate syrup another great choice.

You can lower the test since you taking so much mast as well

I'm also running 1g Test E with 400mg Tren E and was taking Prami and feeling like crap. I changed to Caber and feel much better.

Are you taking any ancillaries or anything else in addition to your oils and protein ?

Your taking very similar to what Im on. Switch to Tren A (Im at 700 tho), use ghrp for your appetite, a few fat burners thru out the day. Make sure your nutrition is on point.

Are you on an anti e? If not you should be imo.

I'm also running 1g Test E with 400mg Tren E and was taking Prami and feeling like crap. I changed to Caber and feel much better.

Are you taking any ancillaries or anything else in addition to your oils and protein ?

How long did you try the Prami? I ask because Prami makes me feel bad for a couple weeks too. I start my Prami two weeks before my cycle so the crappy feeling is gone, then when I hit the tren it's only good things. ;)

How long did you try the Prami? I ask because Prami makes me feel bad for a couple weeks too. I start my Prami two weeks before my cycle so the crappy feeling is gone, then when I hit the tren it's only good things. ;)

This is strange for me. When I got out of the Marines in 2005 I was diagnosed with RLS and was prescribed Prami and never had any sides. I took it for 3 years with no sides then I changed to a new med called requip. Now everytime I try to run Prami I get bad sides no matter how low I keep the dose. This last time I was at .25mg for 2 weeks and the sides were real bad. I decided to increase the dosage to .5mg for another week and no improvment. I couldn't take waking up no knowing where I am and the bad stuffy nose. It makes me feel like a zombie.

Your putting too many hormones in your body and it's fighting back. I think we get sick so we have to back off the dosage, and in turn we don't do so much damage to ourselves. It's a checks and balances type of thing.

Ever since this course started somethings been odd.
Just never felt full or like I was growing.

Test 1g, mast 500mg, tren 500mg - all enanthate. A month in now and if anything my weight is dropping and no I am not getting leaner, still about 8%.

I am STRONG as fuck - stronger than ever and a good 15lb lighter

but....

1. ZERO appetite and when I eat if I am hungry I get bloated quick so only eating 3500 cals per day
2. Not sure if its tren or this protein powder I have
3. Arms are up 0.2 inches! Usually at least an inch or more by now

Gonna have to jack it all in. WTF is up?

PS: Please no smart arse comments just knowledgable replies

those are very average doses to make u feel sick....change the brand....is it homebrewed? how many mg/cc is it? do not ever buy anything that contains more mg per cc that what pharm comanies make - like for example 50mg prop/cc, 250 enth per cc, the original parabolan was 76mgs per 1.5 cc.....the higher the mgs /cc the more benzyl benzoate requires....i make mine with only 3% BB and .5 % BA and can shoot megadoses without getting sick, compared to the most common recipie for gym rats - 20% BB, and 2% BA- that WILL make you sick- big time, and if have 200 mg/cc of prop that will require more like 25% of BB.....plain and simple...it took me almost 2 years experimenting with homebrewing till i realized what makes me sick.....and some of those UG labs are know to put 3-5 % of BA ...ughhhhh..

tren has killed my appetite in the past before

didnt notice until i stopped the tren, once i stopped using it i turned into an eating machine

but then again, tren has also made me hungry on other occasions

everytime is different

my advice would be try dieting for abit on a low calorie diet, within a few days the cravings will kick in and ull turn back into a eating machine

sometimes alot of it is just psychological, happens to me on multiple occasions

Last edited:
you taking any orals? sign of liver damage is decreased appetite

Thanks for everyones replies.

MY initial concern is my lack of visiable gains - I usually get very full, and expected to be a good 235, where as I am only 230.

This coupled with feeling like shit makes me think, whats the point.

The protein is CNP Pro Mass and I mix with My Proteins Impact Whey Deluxe (I`m from the UK)

In the past I tend to eat upwards to 5000 calories but this time out I have been eating 3500 only due to appetite and bloat.

I have just woken up and I am starving - but I know after my first meal (will avoid the protein powder this morning) my appetite will fade..

My last blast was test and tren but I used acetate, felt fucked after after about 3 weeks (flu like symptoms, etc but strong also and managed to eat 4300-4500 most days and added a few lb of muscle)

The AAS is Pro Chem so I am geussing its fine, it has been in the past and as I am very strong I know its not under dosed etc but all these strength gains arent adding muscle as I can see I am not growing!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131