over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feel like a prisoner....

I've got serious issues, I train high volume legs on saturday and double split of chest in am and back in pm on sundays...just so I can eat more on the weekends...:banghead:

You are obsessed and you need to get away from the whole bodybuilding scene.

You will realize that there is so much more to life than having a six pack.

Get away from it for a couple of months, and you might be remotivated or you might say fuck it, it's not for me anymore.

Eventually everyone will have to stop for a reason, some grow out of it, some get sick from whatever, some will just retire like for instance Kevin Levrone.

You need some serious help.

I've got serious issues, I train high volume legs on saturday and double split of chest in am and back in pm on sundays...just so I can eat more on the weekends...:banghead:

So on weekends find some activities other than bodybuilding that burn calories. Maybe mountain biking, or roller blading, or marathon sex.... just stay out of the gym and be sure to eat only when you want to and what you want to. Remember, the largest part of your daily caloric demand is due to the amount of muscle you are carrying around anyway!

So on weekends find some activities other than bodybuilding that burn calories. Maybe mountain biking, or roller blading, or marathon sex.... just stay out of the gym and be sure to eat only when you want to and what you want to. Remember, the largest part of your daily caloric demand is due to the amount of muscle you are carrying around anyway!

I try to do non gym related activities, like play sports, but unfortunately I find my self getting injured.

I know where your coming from. All I do is work go to the gym and eat. I never want to do anything else or be gone bc I don't want to miss meals.

I know where your coming from. All I do is work go to the gym and eat. I never want to do anything else or be gone bc I don't want to miss meals.

I can see what youre saying. I used to make myself keep on lifting when I went on vacation. I would join a gym in the area and maintain my lifting regime while on vacation as much as I could. Left my wife alone at the hotel so I could lift :(

Yeah I haven't taken a vacation in 5 years.

Hell, at least do what I did and lift while on vacation! It was kinda fun. I would meet some really interesting people at the gym and make "friends" with them while I was there. Doing that is better than not going on vacation at all. The hotel gyms were never enough for me. Now if we go on a vacation ill just settle for the hotel's and make due, shorten the workout up some too so that im not in there so long.

Hell, at least do what I did and lift while on vacation! It was kinda fun. I would meet some really interesting people at the gym and make "friends" with them while I was there. Doing that is better than not going on vacation at all. The hotel gyms were never enough for me. Now if we go on a vacation ill just settle for the hotel's and make due, shorten the workout up some too so that im not in there so long.

My big problem is missing meals. I know if I miss some meals while I'm on vacation for a week it isn't going to kill me. It may do me some good to get away and relieve some stress.

My big problem is missing meals. I know if I miss some meals while I'm on vacation for a week it isn't going to kill me. It may do me some good to get away and relieve some stress.

Exactly. What usually happens when I go on a vacation is that I eat only 3 meals a day but the meals are bigger than usual and in the end I end up taking in more calories than I normally would because I eat anything I want. Might put on a few pounds but you wont lose any muscle. Hell, you could go the whole week and not touch a weight and be just fine.

Exactly. What usually happens when I go on a vacation is that I eat only 3 meals a day but the meals are bigger than usual and in the end I end up taking in more calories than I normally would because I eat anything I want. Might put on a few pounds but you wont lose any muscle. Hell, you could go the whole week and not touch a weight and be just fine.

That does make sense 3 big meals same or more calories as the 6 I am eating now. I have been thinking about taking a trip to California or visiting family in Vegas. Would have access to awesome gyms anyways.

That does make sense 3 big meals same or more calories as the 6 I am eating now. I have been thinking about taking a trip to California or visiting family in Vegas. Would have access to awesome gyms anyways.

You should do it. All you really have to do is eat when youre hungry and not limit your portion size when you eat a meal. Just eat until you feel full. In other words eat like a normal person for a week or two! There was a time I used to force feed myself 6 meals a day but then I had Phil Hernon on here set me straight. Youll be surprised how you can get by on just 3 meals and a snack each day. Keep yourself busy and youll forget all about it.

Thanks for advice, I like cruises for vacations, food and training. My last vacation was a year and a half ago, thanksgiving, a cruise(longer then just 7 days). I tried my best to burn more calories then I ate(gym twice a day, every day), I was not successful. My mom stayed at our house and took care of the dogs, it was too much for her, so my wife decided no more family vacations where someone had to come and take care of the dogs. Since I gained weight, the kind that jiggles, her decision was fine with me.
Glad I'm not the only one with problems. Part of my problem is I work for my brother and he buys me lunch, we go frequently to buffets or barbeque joints like sonny's and order all you can eat. I try to load up mostly on proteins, sometimes after find ourselves at dunkin donuts for dessert. He can eat just one or two coconut donuts, as to where I seem to need at least 3 vanilla creme filled or if they have them, manager's specials.... slave I am.

Last edited:
Thanks for advice, I like cruises for vacations, food and training. My last vacation was a year and a half ago, thanksgiving, a cruise(longer then just 7 days). I tried my best to burn more calories then I ate(gym twice a day, every day), I was not successful. My mom stayed at our house and took care of the dogs, it was too much for her, so my wife decided no more family vacations where someone had to come and take care of the dogs. Since I gained weight, the kind that jiggles, her decision was fine with me.
Glad I'm not the only one with problems. Part of my problem is I work for my brother and he buys me lunch, we go frequently to buffets or barbeque joints like sonny's and order all you can eat. I try to load up mostly on proteins, sometimes after find ourselves at dunkin donuts for dessert. He can eat just one or two coconut donuts, as to where I seem to need at least 3 vanilla creme filled or if they have them, manager's specials.... slave I am.

sounds like you have a eating disorder I use to date a girl that would go the gym and run on the treadmill watching the food channel or thinking about what dessert she would eat once she finished burning a certain amount of calories. I don't judge anyone anymore because I myself am not perfect but I personally bodybuild for other reasons. Lately Ive become gluten and dairy free to help aid w/ digestion and could have never felt better.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear