Feel like crap, been on for too long - Need advice

Pbfanatic321

Registered
Okay so I have been on since early February; the cycle consisted of:

750mg Cyp/week
600mg EQ/week
40mg Turinabol daily
1mg every other day

I ran this until 12 weeks out of my show so until about March 13th. Then 12 weeks out I did this:

750mg Sus/week
600mg EQ/week
300mg Tren/week
Winnie tabs 50mg every other day
Proviron 50mg everyday
Arimidex 1mg every other day

Then 20 days out I bumped the dosages to:

Arimidex 1mg every day
Winnie tabs 50mg every day
Proviron 75mgs every day

Throughout the whole time I was running 500iu HCG/weel

My show is this weekend and honestly I want to know if I can come off and recover properly. Like I said I am starting to feel like shit right now, kind of depressed, hard to get into the gym, and just want the show to be over with. Right before I started the first cycle (cyp, EQ, turinabol, adex) I was just finishing up a PCT from a previous cycle (750mg Sus/week, 600mg Deca/week, 50mg Anavar/day) so if you can imagine I've been on for pretty long without a good time off.

My question is right when this show is over should I drop gear and go into PCT? Do you think I can recover? What should be PCT be and how long? I have clomid, nolva etc. I know I'll probably feel like complete crap for a long time and lose a lot of mass but right now I am feeling very depressed and tired, it just completely sucks. Please help out with what you can, thanks.

Why not trt or cruise on low test. Bet you'd feel great on 200 test. You'll probably feel like a new man after a day off decent eating tbh. Time of might do you good but no one can say for sure if your make full recovery, it's more genetics than any thing. It's probably the diet more than anything. Strict cutting kills me and does fuck with your head and as you Say the gear don't help. If cruise or trt at least a month and see how you feel rather than stopping dead after a stressful diet. Either way good luck with your show.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
If you want to come off it shouldn't be a problem. I've ran longer cycles than that and pct was a breeze. Now I blast cruise. But defiantly once your pct is over get labs done to see where your levels are.

I can see why you feel like shit. You've been running liver toxic orals for many months on end. I would advice you to get blood work done immediately and a liver scan is highly recommended to see if there are any adenomas. After your show, drop everything except a trt dose of test and cruise for at least 3 months.

feel like crap

I was running test/tren/winstrol, ghrp, cjc 1295, and mt 2....felt great and looked great and then I started having some sides. so I dropped the tren, winstrol and peps; now all I am taking is test, 1gram. I will stay at 1g per week for a while, if I don't start feeling better im gonna drop the test dosage in half.

so I feel you bro, my depression and lack of drive have been some of the worst I have had. I used to get all depressed and shit from illicit drug use when I was younger and I must say that's similar to what I am feeling now.

I also just started arimidex with the test, it sounds to me like you might just be plain old worn out and need a break from the gym. that's what im doing now is just taking a break from the gym, I have lost my drive to go, I have been training steady now for almost 2 years now with no break and right now I could care less about having big muscles.

just wanted to let you know u are not alone in feeling like shit. good luck in the show bro, maybe after that take a break.

Last edited:
I can see why you feel like shit. You've been running liver toxic orals for many months on end. I would advice you to get blood work done immediately and a liver scan is highly recommended to see if there are any adenomas. After your show, drop everything except a trt dose of test and cruise for at least 3 months.

I agree. You should have dropped the tbol after 4 weeks. I felt like shit after using dbol for months on end. I went to the doc and got a liver scan to rule out cancer. I don't touch orals anymore.

Exactly

You are supposed to feel like shit right before a contest. Make the best of it, enjoy the show, and once you start gaining weight, you will get your mojo back.

Go on a cruise dose. If you are at the level in which you run those doses, you shouldnt be cycling anymore. Blasting and cruising. You need to get blood work done to see where everything is at.

Thanks for the replies everyone, very much appreciated. Blast and cruise is a big step and i am not sure if i want to make that commitment yet (kid/infertility dilemma). I think I am going to go into pct and see how things go, if i feel like shit and really want to make the jump to the whole blast and cruise method then i will.

But yes, to go with the guy who said that when I start eating more food, i agree with you i think I'll feel much better. I understand that this intense of dieting can really get to you. Ill follow up after the show, thanks everyone.

Also, I know if I go into PCT I'll lose a lot of gains, but whatever route I decide to go (PCT or cruise) I'm starting 5iu/day hgh so hopefully that will help keep most gains.

Just a suggestion, but if it were myself I would stop all drugs after the show and just cruise on 150-200mg of Test for 2-3 months. This will allow some normalization of your system and give the liver a time to relax. Right after your show, is when some of the best gains in mass will be made, so this is not a good time to start PCT. Doing PCT right after the show, you will not only hamper the gains but you will also loose a lot of what you have already achieved pre-show training.

Trust those who have advised that once the show is over that you will start to feel better. The last few weeks before a show are very rough (if you are training and dieting properly). Hang in there and kick some ass on stage!

Thanks for the replies everyone, very much appreciated. Blast and cruise is a big step and i am not sure if i want to make that commitment yet (kid/infertility dilemma). I think I am going to go into pct and see how things go, if i feel like shit and really want to make the jump to the whole blast and cruise method then i will.

But yes, to go with the guy who said that when I start eating more food, i agree with you i think I'll feel much better. I understand that this intense of dieting can really get to you. Ill follow up after the show, thanks everyone.

you answered your own questions. going into a cruise dose will keep your system suppressed. Come totally off and see if your body can rebound. I have done no pct which I felt was best. just come totally off and feel like shit for a few weeks and get bloodwork if you don't feel right

Don't jump straight from the high dose into pct, especially with tren being in there. Taper with test E to a true trt dose and maintain that for a couple of weeks at least. Get your E2 under control as in below 40pg/ml and then do a pct.

Also no sense in doing a pct if you don't intend to stay of for at least four months. Supressing and restarting is not beneficial to trt unless you fully recover.

You are supposed to feel like shit right before a contest. Make the best of it, enjoy the show, and once you start gaining weight, you will get your mojo back.

Completely agree, it's important to work had to maintain the proper mental state in the last few weeks before a show, because you are going to feel like SHIT. Things get a tinny bit better the last few days before the show when you carb up, but not much. Keeping the mental state necessary to compete in the last month or so is the hardest part of the diet IMO.

Completely agree, it's important to work had to maintain the proper mental state in the last few weeks before a show, because you are going to feel like SHIT. Things get a tinny bit better the last few days before the show when you carb up, but not much. Keeping the mental state necessary to compete in the last month or so is the hardest part of the diet IMO.

Yes I agree with you guys. I actually did back to back shows 3 weeks apart, and this is my second show. I didn't feel THIS shitty the last week of my last show. Also, this is only my second show, so i think doing back to back shows my first to around reallly pushed me overboard a bit.

But yes; i am going to just do 250ml test after the show for about a month, then go into PCT. Have it lined up well now and I am actually in a better state of mind now. Maybe the shitty/crumby feeling was a mix of overtraining, diet, and mental state of mind.

Thanks everyone for the support!

I would get a blood test and check the liver levels. I have had elevated liver enzymes and even a small cyst on my liver. Your health is nothing to play around with.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131