over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feel like Crap on Sustanon

Milkisforbabies

Newbies
What in this stuff makes me feel so crappy? I thought I was just getting test flu but I toughed it out for weeks and it never got better. I was running anywhere from 250 to 600 a week and it sucked. It made me stop everything and cruise on test C and wala within a week I feel normal again. I also have been on EQ for around 15 weeks at between 500-750 a week. I have stopped the EQ as well. I donated blood thinking that would help and it didnt.

We need more information about it. How long did you run it? What brand is it? Humangrade, UG? Don't list the source though. It's also difficult to say if your dosage was not steady. Did you get blood work to check your levels? Did you use an AI? Too many variables to say at this point.

I like Organon Sustanon or even Omnadren and found it just as good if not better than cyp at 500mg/wk.

I loved the Omnas when I was running them even though everyone at the time was saying they were all fakes.

We need more information about it. How long did you run it? What brand is it? Humangrade, UG? Don't list the source though. It's also difficult to say if your dosage was not steady. Did you get blood work to check your levels? Did you use an AI? Too many variables to say at this point.

I like Organon Sustanon or even Omnadren and found it just as good if not better than cyp at 500mg/wk.

Its a UG but its definitely legit. I have had bloods in the past on other Esters of the same brand of test. I get good results but man I feel like death. My AI was arimidex .5 per day when I was in the 500-600 range and .5 EOD when I was in the 250-400 range.

I feel great during the day on Sus but I'm not sleeping good at all , my arm falls asleep and goes numb constantly waking me up . 975 a week

i used to like sustanon. last time i used i broke out (i never break out). ill never use it again.

Its a UG but its definitely legit. I have had bloods in the past on other Esters of the same brand of test. I get good results but man I feel like death. My AI was arimidex .5 per day when I was in the 500-600 range and .5 EOD when I was in the 250-400 range.

I'm sure someone else will chime in on this but you might be using too much Arimedex. When I was on 500/wk I was using .5 eod of adex. I feel like Arimedex aromatizes less than straight cyp because of the short esther portion. I know if I'm using too much adex when my libido drops. Usually I'm a walking boner on test unless I use too much AI so it's a happy medium between keeping water down and libido up.

How was your libido during this period of feeling bad?

i used to like sustanon. last time i used i broke out (i never break out). ill never use it again.

I always break out on test. I was a greasy kid and prone to acne unless I washed multiple times daily. So for me it is an indication that things are working. I just take lots of showers to keep from breaking out. Prop has less of the breaking out sides for me.

I'm sure someone else will chime in on this but you might be using too much Arimedex. When I was on 500/wk I was using .5 eod of adex. I feel like Arimedex aromatizes less than straight cyp because of the short esther portion. I know if I'm using too much adex when my libido drops. Usually I'm a walking boner on test unless I use too much AI so it's a happy medium between keeping water down and libido up.

How was your libido during this period of feeling bad?

It wasnt terrible but not my usual self. A little lower than normal. Of course I could be tired of the girl im seeing its hard to tell sometimes. So no one thinks its the EQ? BTW EQ does not do much for me in the gains department so I think i will not being doing it again anyways

Last edited:
What in this stuff makes me feel so crappy? I thought I was just getting test flu but I toughed it out for weeks and it never got better. I was running anywhere from 250 to 600 a week and it sucked. It made me stop everything and cruise on test C and wala within a week I feel normal again. I also have been on EQ for around 15 weeks at between 500-750 a week. I have stopped the EQ as well. I donated blood thinking that would help and it didnt.

Possibly dirty gear. Was it from a trusted source?

Possibly dirty gear. Was it from a trusted source?

I got sick also from dirty gear. I guess it was the high BA in it.
Now I only use pharma grade and I feel great. And I look great.
I'm bigger on just 250mg sustanon pharma grade then
I was shooting 1000mg of UG sustanon.
I'm done with UG labs.

Last edited:
It wasnt terrible but not my usual self. A little lower than normal. Of course I could be tired of the girl im seeing its hard to tell sometimes. So no one thinks its the EQ? BTW EQ does not do much for me in the gains department so I think i will not being doing it again anyways

Everyone responds differently to things. I guess it could have been the EQ but it doesn't sound like the majority of EQ reports. Like others are saying it could have been dirty UG gear.

I assume you have experience running gear in the past. It helps if you have had experience running one thing, then next time throw something else in and look for differences. But it is extremely difficult to tell what is affecting you when running multiple things unless you know what the effects on your body are. It makes even more difficult if one is changing the dosages along the way too. You may never figure out what happened.

For instance I know how my body reacts to sustanon. So if I run some (good) sustanon along with something else and I start to have negative effects I know it is the other substance. I'll drop the other substance and see if I feel better.

sustanon is
30 mg testosterone propionate
60 mg testosterone phenylpropionate
60 mg testosterone isocaproate
100 mg testosterone decanoate

UG I remember back in the days before raw deal and before they shut down San Rafael Labs (where you could send samples of gear and get it tested) IP's sustanon tested out as Test E Test P and Test C over 250 mg/ml.
Pharm grade sust always gave mild test flu, UG is probably less than USP grade oil and solvents - at a higher level too which can cause the test flu.
I'd bake vent and filter the gear and see if it improves it for you.

I've personally running sust for going on 8 weeks now. Maybe had a little touch of test flu in the first week but was gone shortly after. I don't think your problem is from the actual sust blend. I think it could be dirty gear or some bad hormonal in balance of some kind

Could be dirty gear...I have always responded bad to test prop as well. IDK what is going on...I have never ran EQ so I guess it could be that. But I use the same brand for everything and they are top notch. Its a UGL though so who knows. Im cruising on test C for awhile to let my body get back to normal a bit and I may try to run it again when I blast tren ace in June.

Only thing I ever get from EQ is anxiety and hair loss

Only thing I ever get from EQ is anxiety and hair loss

I think boldenone is a good product for roiddealers.
You need a shit of load of it and still doensn't do much....
A good placebo drug maybe. I do feel its stimulating effects
and I can train harder... That's about it... and the nice crazy high
hematocrit it causes. Why risks strokes for tiny gains??

Test tren and HGH is all a brothah needs :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity